You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 1:31am

Wolf Mount for anniversary coins (new players might care!)

all you need is 5 platin anniversary coins and trade them with the anniversary NPC for a wolfmount :)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 9:15am

do t hey also drop from monsters or do you need to do something special ?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 10:01am

Nandita

Intermediate

They drop or you can exchange them by a npc.

10 Copper to 1 Silver
10 Silver to 1 Gold
10 Gold to 1 Platin

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 12:53pm

is this event only for a day? i dont see the npc at old sq.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 1:03pm

Hello,

This event will start officially on thursday, it's in the calendar :).
2 more days to collect platinum coins.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 17th 2015, 1:30pm)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 1:09pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail? Some ppl aready have it. I'm one of those who doesn't :P

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:52pm

Some people on p2p got the costumes, tears and the item for the 2nd reinc in their mail and some didn't. Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:13pm

freestile

Professional

No one knows about the anniversary lion that russians got a few month ago

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:22pm

Hello,

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail?

Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?

Let's wait for thursday. My logic tells me that everything will be fine, as it is a scripted event.

And if there's anything wrong, i'm sure you'll let us know ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 9:49pm

mhh is it just me who thinks 5 platincoins are a shitload of coins? o.o i wont even be able to get 1 and iam a pretty active player o.o (but well i gues cuz i dont fram i just get coins from astral and apprentives) but i still think for a new player 5 coins is intense^^

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:15am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Hello,

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail?

Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?

Let's wait for thursday. My logic tells me that everything will be fine, as it is a scripted event.

And if there's anything wrong, i'm sure you'll let us know ;).

The NPC for anniversary event (with music, dancer & all) was actually available march 17th from past midnight to server reset i think. I didn't check the actual times, but it was gone this afternoon when i logged in again :)
I hope it will be back thursday !

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:44pm

mhh is it just me who thinks 5 platincoins are a shitload of coins? o.o i wont even be able to get 1 and iam a pretty active player o.o (but well i gues cuz i dont fram i just get coins from astral and apprentives) but i still think for a new player 5 coins is intense^^

since new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop :P

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:53pm

Azazel

Beginner

No one knows about the anniversary lion that russians got a few month ago
I think this is next years event

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 3:55pm

Quoted

ince new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop

nah not sure about that^^ i leveled my gunner incarnation not long ago and altogether i just got about 100 coppercoints till maxlevel... so i really doubt new players will have this :D

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 9:19pm

Quoted

ince new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop

nah not sure about that^^ i leveled my gunner incarnation not long ago and altogether i just got about 100 coppercoints till maxlevel... so i really doubt new players will have this :D

only 100?! thats one gold coin, not more
leveling a whole char gives a LOT more from my experience 8|
have you instant-finsihed quests with killing-mobs-content? have you done the sidequests? because this will have a huge impact
anniversary coins are more rare now where mobs no longer drop guaranteed every kill but they still drop in a decent amount

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 18th 2015, 9:25pm)

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 10:18pm

yeah i always do all quests^^ but it was just 1 day and it didnt really give me more O.o

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:51am

dragagon

Unregistered

thing is that new players don't read the forums, nor know of the ingame calendar.