Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Wolf Mount for anniversary coins (new players might care!)

all you need is 5 platin anniversary coins and trade them with the anniversary NPC for a wolfmount :)

do t hey also drop from monsters or do you need to do something special ?

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

They drop or you can exchange them by a npc.

10 Copper to 1 Silver
10 Silver to 1 Gold
10 Gold to 1 Platin

is this event only for a day? i dont see the npc at old sq.

Hello,

This event will start officially on thursday, it's in the calendar :).
2 more days to collect platinum coins.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gladia« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Artuditu

Schüler

Beruf: Paper psi

• Nachricht senden

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail? Some ppl aready have it. I'm one of those who doesn't :P

Some people on p2p got the costumes, tears and the item for the 2nd reinc in their mail and some didn't. Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

No one knows about the anniversary lion that russians got a few month ago

Hello,

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail?

Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?

Let's wait for thursday. My logic tells me that everything will be fine, as it is a scripted event.

And if there's anything wrong, i'm sure you'll let us know ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

mhh is it just me who thinks 5 platincoins are a shitload of coins? o.o i wont even be able to get 1 and iam a pretty active player o.o (but well i gues cuz i dont fram i just get coins from astral and apprentives) but i still think for a new player 5 coins is intense^^

Pochtron

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Quitted

• Nachricht senden

Hello,

Is everybody going to receive Anniversary costume via mail?

Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?

Let's wait for thursday. My logic tells me that everything will be fine, as it is a scripted event.

And if there's anything wrong, i'm sure you'll let us know ;).

The NPC for anniversary event (with music, dancer & all) was actually available march 17th from past midnight to server reset i think. I didn't check the actual times, but it was gone this afternoon when i logged in again :)
I hope it will be back thursday !

mhh is it just me who thinks 5 platincoins are a shitload of coins? o.o i wont even be able to get 1 and iam a pretty active player o.o (but well i gues cuz i dont fram i just get coins from astral and apprentives) but i still think for a new player 5 coins is intense^^

since new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop :P

No one knows about the anniversary lion that russians got a few month ago
I think this is next years event

Zitat

ince new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop

nah not sure about that^^ i leveled my gunner incarnation not long ago and altogether i just got about 100 coppercoints till maxlevel... so i really doubt new players will have this :D

Zitat

ince new players usually kill a lot of mobs they most likely have a lot of these coins too
also, the more mobs they kill the higher is the possibility they will get platin-coins asa direct drop

nah not sure about that^^ i leveled my gunner incarnation not long ago and altogether i just got about 100 coppercoints till maxlevel... so i really doubt new players will have this :D

only 100?! thats one gold coin, not more
leveling a whole char gives a LOT more from my experience 8|
have you instant-finsihed quests with killing-mobs-content? have you done the sidequests? because this will have a huge impact
anniversary coins are more rare now where mobs no longer drop guaranteed every kill but they still drop in a decent amount

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

yeah i always do all quests^^ but it was just 1 day and it didnt really give me more O.o

dragagon

unregistriert

thing is that new players don't read the forums, nor know of the ingame calendar.