You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:16am

Taoparagon

Beginner

• "Taoparagon" started this thread

rune calc

Are there any working and up-to-date rune calculators out there and, if not, what would the cc/gd cost be (favoring gd) to make one lvl13 rune from scratch?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:48am

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 8:02am

Taoparagon

Beginner

Is it just me or did they increase the cc cost for low level runes?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 10:28am

Waffle

Beginner

they increased the cc cost for all levels

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 4:11am

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:10am

Taoparagon

Beginner

and how much are the gpot refills?

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:37am

Quinz

Intermediate

The cost of topping up with crystals if you're paying with Euro and with card or paypal is 0,01€ per crystal. Ingame you get 2 cc per 1 crystal. So let's say you want 6000 cc, you can top up with 3000 crystals, which would be 30€.

On this site oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/ you can calculate the total cost in gold, cc, and gold dust depending on the level and quantity of runes you want to create.

Personally I lower the bar 1 step every time I create a rune (a little more gold dust and less cc used). This is a matter of personal preference though as it depends on how much real money you're willing to spend and how much ingame gold you're willing to spend.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:44am

Taoparagon

Beginner

oh hey, is that another swede i see? O_O sweet!!
well i was hoping i wasnt coming back to my regular old 5-7k sek a month consumption... (gambling issues + strongbox sales= bad combination)
but then its only me this time and not my partner in crime, charmity, so prolly around 1k sek a month or somesuch.
that is "if" i manage to get the migration done.
it seems gloomy at this point thou.
all my old screenshots were on my old computer and im not about to go to the dump to fetch it.
and so far no response on my ticket with the exception of this site showing me a history message that it cant be transfered because this account is flagged as active.
i made a character after the migration ordeal was sent and later found out that it was a bad idea so i deleted the char.
from what i understood at first, it was only important that i didnt have a char before sending in the ticket.
my bad.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Taoparagon" (Mar 18th 2015, 8:54am)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 3:10pm

I updated that one when the system got changed and haven't touched it since so if anyone sees anything that could work differently let me know and I will try to find time to update it at some point.

If I remember correctly the gold dust cost is giving you the price for guardians so maybe with the new rank I will have to update costs once people start getting it. :)
Enjoy