You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:39pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

[PMB] PVE FH Healer

Hey, this is my FH build for my Heretec. I use it for PVE

These Talent points gives you a maximum of healing output from the talents tree. Set all stat points to Brutality to increase even further.

If you are not planning on using Dragon Tear abilitys to much then skip having 3 points on "Providence" and have them on "Purification" instead.

Otherwise the"Providence" is a really good talent for both dammage and healing.

The rubys are kinda simpel, all of them are placed to give you as much healing output as possible.

Tips: "Celestial Light" works just like perpetual healing but for a lower amount of healing and a shorter amount of time.
And you can only apply it to one character at the time. Do not place it on the Tank. Why?

1. A tank have over 2M health, this ability will not make any difference on he's health.
2. Its a great ability for low healthed characters, like Mages and Scouts.

Here's what i like most of my build!

The Thunderer rubys.

These rubys are insanely usefull for Healers.
What makes a good Priest?
State of Fanteism!

So then what could be better than be able to enter the State of Fanteism whenever you want?

Do not waste the Heavenly Smith right away, save it for later.

Maby you enemys have some sort of nuke or something that will put your groups health down very fast.
Then its time to use Heavenly Smith.

Stun the targets.
Dammage the targets.
And get 3 Stacks of the state of Fanteism :thumbsup: