You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:33pm

Linuxurypr

Beginner

is it me or the icon changed on those links? i try to make an English version for my self but they don't alling with the English :wacko:

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!111...…...!a/A!a/A!a/A

http://us.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!111....…...!a/A!a/A!a/A

anyone can help?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:15pm

is it me or the icon changed on those links? i try to make an English version for my self but they don't alling with the English :wacko:

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!111...…...!a/A!a/A!a/A

http://us.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!111....…...!a/A!a/A!a/A

anyone can help?

The first one is for 5.0, the second one is for 4.0
They didn't translate the calcualtor for 5.0 into english yet.
PS: I'm working on an english calculator for 5.0 right now

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:09am

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.2.…uuhwcfn/MGSQSTB this is what i was thinking i like the shield slam and i an not a fan of vindication + hm pallys got a buff now with the brez so i dont see any use for cd rubys.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:43pm

RedSpirit87

Beginner

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.2.…uuhwcfn/MGSQSTB this is what i was thinking i like the shield slam and i an not a fan of vindication + hm pallys got a buff now with the brez so i dont see any use for cd rubys.
I dont get why using Righteous Rage and Rage of Light rubies while you dont have even Righteous Cause taken in talent tree. Would take at least Departing Light rubies and Protection of Faith ones instead.

Crovax - pretty paladin 8)
Redspirit - retired warrior
Guild Leader - Astral Riders
astralriders.com

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:44pm

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:40am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i dont even know why i took those wt.... i have http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.2.…uuhwcfn/YAQFTTB
You forgot to take Holy Rage talent with the rubies like this
No ninja change's I promise. If you build it, they will humm.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:08am

Sooo what you think of it good / bad ?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:26am

RedSpirit87

Beginner

Depends if its meant for PvP or PvE :o

Crovax - pretty paladin 8)
Redspirit - retired warrior
Guild Leader - Astral Riders
astralriders.com

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:19pm

I've assembled my reinc finally, yay! Hello fellow palas!
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:18pm

for pve ) i dont care to much for pvp:)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:21am

reeah19

Intermediate

the rubies that increase damage when target is under 50% hp work only for damange not for holy, and your build is holy
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 9:28am

azalin71

Trainee

Several of the holy builds here are unfocused - You guys spend a lot of rubies and talents on damage improvement and skip survival rubies and talents.

Holy rage is good for burst damage but bad for survival, and some of you spend 6 talentpoints and 3 or 6 rubies on it.
Most of you skip durability rubies - which makes overcome a spam skill and pretty much halves cooldown on deliverance (or prevozmoganie or whatever its called). How can you skip that?
Some of you skip self healing?! Thats a lifesaver in a tight spot.
And some of you skip strike of justice, shining sword or autodafe?! shorttimed cc's give a lot more survival for all in the party.
And some of you even skip taunt?! wtf?! Keeping agro and staying alive are the tanks prime tasks. How can you skip the 2nd keep agro skill?
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:33pm

hello paladins, we are still good.
Parazito here!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:54am

Imamachine

Beginner

Gogogogogo pallys :)
Imamachine

<60 Paladin>
Ascendancy(Nezeb)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:31am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Hello paladins, a veri noob and very new paladin Luka reporting for duty! :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:43pm

the rubies that increase damage when target is under 50% hp work only for damange not for holy, and your build is holy
Where did you get that from ?
Is it been verified ? I've seen a lot of holy build with them. Are they all wrong ? :wacko:

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:29pm

Has anyone done extensive testing on "Counterblow" rubies, and would like to share?

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:25pm

Hm i dont think they are broken i had them test it in umoir mobs .....but this is we have pala forum woulld like to see more opinios

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:53am

Zakor

Beginner

After testing this, seems like this info is BS. Damage seems to be around 20% more after 50%. tested with 0 bruta, 0 determ, spamming only righteous word skill. Reseting DPS meter at start of fight and when mob hits 50%. Repeated this like 10 times. Killing mob once took maybe 20-30 hits. Allways higher dps and higher avg and max hits(10-25%) after 50%.
Has anyone done extensive testing on "Counterblow" rubies, and would like to share?
I guess counterblow rubies work. But problem seems to be parry rubies. No matter if I have parry rubies or not, I seem to get like 1-3% parry rate(with 1h and shield ofc). So that makes counterblow pretty useless. I guess have to test those soon again, maybe they ninja repaired it at some patch....

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:04pm

Quoted from "reeah19"

After testing this, seems like this info is BS. Damage seems to be around 20% more after 50%. tested with 0 bruta, 0 determ, spamming only righteous word skill. Reseting DPS meter at start of fight and when mob hits 50%. Repeated this like 10 times. Killing mob once took maybe 20-30 hits. Allways higher dps and higher avg and max hits(10-25%) after 50%.
Quoted from "Danger"

I guess counterblow rubies work. But problem seems to be parry rubies. No matter if I have parry rubies or not, I seem to get like 1-3% parry rate(with 1h and shield ofc). So that makes counterblow pretty useless. I guess have to test those soon again, maybe they ninja repaired it at some patch....
Thank you for the info about the dmg increase for mob below 50%