You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 17th 2014, 10:21pm

i kinda need help

Really now, where are you all? Almost every other class has its "Welcome" post in the appropiate section :)

Since no other paladin offered to make the first step, allow me to give you a big Welcome from your favourite paladin tank.. that's me, btw.

If you need help with your class(builds, rotation), don't be afraid to ask here. I probably won't be able to help much with anything else than Holy Tank build, but I'm sure others around here will help if you ask nicely :D

Have a great time in our new home, be nice to your new friends, spank the new (and old) enemies, and stand strong, like the mighty Paladins you are!
heya im new player at the pally class and i be glad if i an get help whit 2h dps build cuz i cant found normal build and im not wanna speant lots gold on wod plz help

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 8:27pm

Hi !

I need help to build my talent tree... Lvl 31 templar .. :)

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 7:38pm

Well hello my fellow pallys, Old school mmo veteran but new to Allods. Had to find a new game to max out :p

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'll be playing Kastiel an Empire Orc pally. I'll try and be active here, I know this isn't the newest of games but I'd like to get involved with the community so feel free to send me a msg on here or in game.
Kastiel - Orc Reaver

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 8:15am