You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:46pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

This post has been edited 25 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 9:00pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:48pm

For the ones who don't know me, I am VashBOG
I originally come from a small server called Avilon on NA. :love:

I turned 27 today and I've been a gamer majority of my life.
Some games I played have been: Counter Strike, Warcraft, Starcraft, PristonTale, World of Warcraft, Dragon Soul, Dragon Nest,

2 Moons (Dekaron), Dota, Dota 2, and many many more! But my heart will always be with Allods. :love:

Enough about me, lets get down to business.

2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 8:43pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:48pm

Before getting down to builds and detailed explanation we gonna talk about things you can do to improve your self as a player.
I know many people usually don't use any kind of addons because they had bad experience with them lagging them and so on, but sometimes they are necessary and here is a short list that can improve your skills and game play that does not require you to loose PC performance.

1. -AoUMeter Addon that tells you the damage you dealt, Heals per second, and Damage taken. This addon is important because you can always practice and tweak your stats for the maximum output possible.
  2. -Trinket Timer This addon is simple yet very efficient, Message appears across your screen telling you that your trinket has been activated, which is when you should do your burst for maximum dmg output. Also it has a timer when it will proc next (both offensive and defensive) so you can save the next burst for that. Very useful in PvE on long fights such a raids or even Astral with difficult buffs.
  3. -Extra Panel This addon gives you an extra panel on top of the two horizontally for easier access to the skills as we all know scout has many skills to use in PvE and PvP, this addon is a paid addon and for the free version click >Here< (Note: The free version of this addon does NOT allow you to place it on the vertical side as the paid one does, also you can not read or remove the skills from this panel, but you may replace them simply by dragging a skill you wish in it.)
  4. -Build Manager is an addon that allows you to save your builds as you keep finding what works the best for you. If you are fortunate enough to be able to reset your skills (talents rubies) you can save the build for every occasion and when you click on it on reset stats it will place all your skills in order on your talents and on your skill bars. It is a huge time saver for when you have to manage between the different builds in a hurry.

1. -BuffAnnounce Simply the greatest addon ever created in my opinion, it does many things such as:
  • -Show enemies in Sniper
  • -Show friendly players in Sniper
  • -Shows NPCs
  • -Shows Mobs
  • -Shows debuffs (Can add names of any debuff you wish in options)
  • -Shows custom Arrow on Selected Target.Need say no more!
  1. -ShowDD An Addon that shows you Damage you deal on side of your character and the picture of a skill that dealt that damage on the left side, and on the right side shows you heal you received and the damage you have taken and which skill was used for either.

Note: There are many different Addons that fit everybody's play style, those amazing Addons can be found at Alloder Pro . Which ones you choose, is completely up to you.

1. To install an Addon follow these simple Steps:
  • -Find an addon you like at Alloder Pro .
  • -Download it.
  • -If the file you have received is in .zip form (which is usually the case) extract the contents of it to the Desktop (other ways to it as well, this is just one of the examples.)
  • -Fallow the route to the fallowing location: C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\data\Mods\Addons
  • -Drag the Addon(s) you have previously extracted to the desktop into that folder.
  • -Start Allods
  • -Once you are logged in, press Esc>Addons>Enable.
  • -Enjoy the Addon.

1.) Introduction
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 25 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 8:48pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:49pm

Scout is simply a ranged class that plays a role of DPS in the PvE and PvP aspect of the game. It offers a great DPS and Support with short term CCs such as Caltrops, Tranquil Arrow, and few other tricks up their sleeve ;)
In the past, scout was a quiet class because it was just simply too "squishy" and the damage output was not worth it, with the latest patches the class has sprung back to LIFE! :P

Last thing that you can do to improve your self as a scout is to bind keys to a specific skill. For example; I have my Incendiary Arrow and Tesla enchantment bound keys on my mouse, I have a gaming mouse and I have two buttons in the middle by the scroll, and another example would be MMB (mouse middle button) bound to my Smoke Cloud, so when I am in PvP it is easy for me to click the MMB and place it where I want it. Couple other skills bound to mouse other buttons but this is just an example.

Scout is one of the classes that just about any reincarnation skill will work with it.
For Exmple:

-PSI TK; For maximization of an AoE pull for PvE and very useful in PvP as well for the same purpose and also to immobilize your target for certain amount of time.

-Pally/Warrior Charge; Not to much for PvE as a ranged scout, but for PvP can be usefull, for example, Regular Rotation>Charge>Somersault>Continue regular rotation.

-Pally Verdict (Vengeance); Very nice in PvE for additional damage and in mass PvP as well to get your target down with a little more "umpff".

-Warrior Adrenaline Rush; Works great in PvE for faster Energy Regeneration and serves same purpose in PvP as well. More Energy=More Damage.

-Warden Balance; Self explanatory, use that extra heal when you need it in PvE or PvP. (Only works in a group as it balances everybody's HP.)

-Healer Bubble; Sometimes its those few seconds that make huge difference in PvE and PvP

-Mage Blink; When you need to escape in a hurry, use it ;) PvE and PvP applied.

-Summy Fear; Best use of this reincarnation skill is PvP, fear your opponent as they get near, distance your self and burst them.

These are just few examples, but for a scout, anything just about is useful and applied in both PvE and PvP aspect. Which one you have available or decide to use is completely up to you.

The new Patronage skills came out with the cool abilities that can be implemented into the both PvE and PvP aspect which are going to be explained in the next examples.

-Adamant Will is now not only useful for getting away from a CC but it also acts as a Counter CC skill.
  • -PVE: When face with a situation where the mob (non boss/non elite) charges and or stuns you, you may use Adamant Will to break from the CC and CC the mob for the short time enough to create distance, slow it, and hopefully have the tank take over the agro or kill it mean while.
  • -PVP: Great skill if you constantly get CCed by other classes to confuse the enemy by stunning them for the 3 seconds giving you opportunity to plan out your burst better or to escape when needed.

-Righteous Spirit is the Epic Patronage skill and before it would only restore 35% of energy or mana, but now it restores them (one or the other) for 10 additional seconds acting like warriors Adrenaline Rush or a Potion of Concentration which once again, is great for both PVE and PVE.

• -PVE: When facing with a long fight and you have ran out of the energy but you need that little bit more to finish the job, use this skill, get your energy and energy restored over the time. It will currently increase your DPS for that period of time where you are basically able to spam your skills.
  • -PVP: Same as PVE basically, when you need that energy and you are out of all the Cool downs, use this skill and be guarantied an extra quick burst! Tip: Make sure you are out of reach of CCs and/or have the Adamant Will handy so that energy doesn't go unused.

-Abiding Light this skill, as previous, great upgrade to this skill giving it much more potential in PVE and PVP aspect of the game! Before it used to only restore a certain amount of the health, but now, decreases the incoming damage by 30% for 5 seconds which is in many situations a DUE OR DIE!
  • -PVE: When the tank dies and the mob/boss has a little HP left and you pull agro with health bellow the 100%, you can use it as a quick heal, and also as a damage reduction buff on your self, sometimes it is those 5 seconds that will be clear or steer.
  • -PVP: Combined with previous skills explained or just by its self, it is an amazing skill none the less, being able to get that heal and damage reduction at the same will always mean good things. You can for example, be at 30% HP in PVP vs somebody, use that skill get some HP and damage reduction and finish the job started.

-Lithania upgraded Patronage skill has not changed to much so there is no real use of it in combat PVE or PVP for a scout, since energy users are not able to use this skill in combat. Still great none the less to upgrade your Patronage level :D

Note: To obtain the upgraded versions of these skills you need to visit >Here< to find more info about it. Basically you need 5 of each to turn them into the upgraded versions mentioned above.

Lets see how many "original" PMBs steal this idea ;)

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 16 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 11th 2015, 3:59am)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:50pm

OK, not much to cover in here but just few basic "MUST" skills.

-First of all skill Tesla was way too OP in previous patch with the 2.5 second CD but in this patch with 7 seconds CD it has balanced class a little more as it is forcing player to look into broader build range. The skill still does amazing damage and with other skills available its worth the 7 seconds wait ;)

-Caltrops are good for PvE (specially with the damage rubies) and PvP to kite or escape combat in dangerous situations.

-Ranging Fire is a skill that does low damage, but it enables the Finishing Shot skill by applying the buff on your target called "Under the Aim" that stacks up to 8 and with each stack you deal more damage with Finishing Shot. Without the "Under the Aim" buff on your target, the Finishing Shot is useless.

-Finishing Shot is now the skill that deals the most damage on a ranged scout, you are able to use it after you do 1 shot of Ranging Fire which gives the target Under the Aim effect which stacks up to 8 stacks. Finishing shot deals more damage with each stack and it is strictly recommended to use Finishing Shot only at 8 stacks of the Under the Aim effect! To increase Under the Aim effect you Simply use Ranging Fire (1 stack) Double Shot (2 stacks) Intuitive Shot (1 stack), and repeat until the effect is at 8 stacks then use Finishing shot.

-Double Shot, although nerfed a bit since last patch, it still hurts weather PvE or PvP and with Intuitive Shot reducing the CD of it with each shot the skill is still amazing.

-Incendiary Arrow Shot is the skill that does initial damage and leaves a dot on a person/mob that ticks for damage. Apply this skill whenever you can to do the initial damage as well.

-Intuitive Shot is the second rank of skill called Steady Shot, it is an important skill because with every shot it decreases the CD of Double Shot

Those would be one of the main skills for the Scout and this is where every build evolves from.

Note: The skills are not necessarily in order of any kind, these are just basically ranged dps main skills.

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 8:52pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:51pm

This patch has brought good and "bad" (in some peoples opinion) to scout

- First very noticeable change would be the Tesla longer CD, with rubies it would be 7 seconds now, instead of 2.5 seconds before. Like I mentioned before, it is a nerf but that only made us explore further into the class, builds, and abilities.

- Second change would be some rubies added/moved around, First one I noticed would be 3 rubies Called Adventurer in the first Talent grid "Maruder". In the past, we needed Joker Stacks only acquired from using skills such as Sambo Roll and Supernatural Speed to be able to use Fan Defense or Bolt. Now we have Adventurer rubies which do fallowing; With a xx% chance, in the beginning of combat you receive two stacks of the Joker effect if it was not applied to you earlier. With xx% chance, you receive 1 stack of Joker every 3 seconds during combat.(% increases with each rank). This means we do not need to waste talent points if we wish not to and we can take those rubies and still be able to use Fan Defense and or Bolt.

- Third change is in the Second Talent Grid or Steady shot, we got 3 more rubies added there named Ammunition which do fallowing; After shooting an Enchanted Arrow, with a xx% chance another arrow of the same kind appears in the Quiver. Which is self explanatory, shoot an arrow, you got a chance that the same arrow will be enchanted after you shoot it :D

- Fourth change that I've noticed is in the Third Talent Grid or Uncanny Accuracy added 3 rubies named Curare which do fallowing; While you are in the Bully stance, Arrows dealt by the Splinter effect do not generate enemy's aggression and paralyze them for 6 seconds. If the target recives damage, the duration of the effect decreases by 6 seconds. Which are for melee builds.

- Fifth change that I've noticed is that the Double Shot has been nerfed in damage.

- Sixth, Incendiary Arrow Shot boosted by 15% I believe.

- Seventh change was done to Medical Herb heals for 40% of the HP. So now the Medical Herb is very useful for a scout.

Note: Some of the skills description is translated wrong in the talents grid, but the description I've provided is accurate.

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 8:53pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:52pm

Now for the good stuff, I am going to just get down to the business and present you with few different builds for different situations.

Generic PvE Everything basically scout needs in Astral or Raid for ranged DPS.

PvE No energy/Fero/Unity Only run this if you have a bard and a warrior/phys paladin and or warden.

PvP Build These builds can be very random, I choose not to take Rain of arrows 50% of the time just depends what the situation is and calls for. (Think I may forgot Smoke Cloud if so, take it.)

PvP AoE (AoD and other Skrims) Still has defensive rubies and AoE comes out to a nice AoE pvp build. Test in AoD bellow.

All these build are just generic builds and give people an idea of what route to go with if they wish to choose their own route later on when they become more familiar with the class its self.

Note: I left out the accumulated heat out of the PvE builds because after further testing on every allod 1-2% over all damage is not worth dropping any other defensive or offensive rubies. Also, leaving out sumersolt out of PVE builds was done for the sole purpose of maximizing the dps. You may tweak the builds to your liking but these are simple recomendations.

Note: Generic PvP and PvP AoE builds can be used as hybrid builds for both PVP and PVE. If I had to choose, I would go with the PvP AoE Build as Hybrid for both PvE and PvP, it has you provided with damage burst, steady dps, and defenses.

-If you are new to the game or just new to the class but don't know where to start, I will explain the Scout as Simple as possible to the point where you will be able to play like a pro.

First of all, most of the people when choosing a class are completely lost and everything looks different from what they are used to.

Quick Guide Skills to focus on:
  1. -Steady Shot
  2. -Incendiary Arrow Shot
  3. -Double Shot
  4. -Ranging Fire
  5. -Caltrops if you are solo EXPing.
  6. -Tesla
  7. Recoil
  8. Rain of Arrows

Quick Guide Rubies to focus on:
  • -First Talent (Ruby) Grid:

1. -Uncanny Accuracy
  2. -Art of Death
  3. -Unity

• -Second Talent (Ruby) Grid:

1. -Secret Knowledge
  2. -Medical Herbs
  3. -Will to Live

• -Third Talent (Ruby) Grid:

1. -Piercing Blows
  2. -Athlete
  3. -Rapid Heartbeat

Note: This quick guide is for people starting Scout and what to focus on at early levels (10-35), for rotations fallow the rest of my guide. If you do not have a skill at early level mentioned in my rotations for certain situation(s) simply skip that skill and move to the next in the rotation that I've mentioned. For later levels on how to evolve you build(s) simply open the build I've mentioned and evolve it accordingly and to your needs.

Stats example;

Lets say at level 65 You have 100 Offensive stats, and at level 10 you only have 10 stats.
At level 65 with 100 Offensive stats I would put 65 to Proficiency and 35 to Brutality.
So at level 10 you would put 6.5 to Proficiency and 3.5 to Brutality.

These are just examples of ratios, check out my Stat explanation in the PMB to make your own ratio according to your level and needs.

Note: If you spend a lot of time soloing, giving Determination few stats will increase your DPS making the Soloing that much easier.

Tip for new players:

Make sure to level your patronage as each level gives you more Vigor, to level the Patronage you use your Patronage skills as explained under the Class Explanation. Your Patronage can only match your level, you can not go ahead of your current level.
Example:
If your level is 35, your Patronage can only go up to 35, just make sure you keep up with it as extra stats are always useful, unless they are Anger :D

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.
VashBOG™ has attached the following images:
  • Generic PvE.jpg
  • PvE No energy Fero Unity.jpg
  • PvP Build.jpg
  • PvP AoE.jpg

This post has been edited 23 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 11th 2015, 4:06am)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:52pm

Ok so for rotation there are only 3 basic rotations which are;

PvE AoE rotation: Caltrops--->Rain of Arrows--->Tesla--->Explosive Shot. Begin your rotation like this and you will maximize your damage output on every AoE pack, when done with that rotation finish the mobs with Single Target rotation.
Example:

Note: All rotations are ware preformed correctly and the way I've described them. With the builds I have provided you with.
Note: Both examples of AoE pulls with the rotations ware taken in S3 and with no extra Damage buffs.

Single Target "Boss" rotation: Begin with the [Common Potion of Concentration] and Onslaught skill to burst the Boss as quick as possible, then for the rotation after that use, Ranging Fire, Incendiary Arrow Shot, Double Shot, Intuitive Shot, Tesla, Explosive, and keep repeating that until Under the Aim effect has reached 8 stacks, is which when you use Finishing Shot. When the [Common Potion of Concentration] and Onslaught have ran out, use Bag of Tricks to give you instant cast on all of the skills such as mentioned above in the rotation. If the fight is long always use Bag of Tricks on beginning of the fight so you can use it later as well.
Example:

Note: All rotations are ware preformed correctly and the way I've described them. With the builds I have provided you with.
Note: I've left out Scout Blysse unedited for the sole reason of providing you with the proof that my rotations and builds work.
Note: Last DPS data was acquired from the last boss on an allod.

PvP rotation: Is basically the same as the Single Target rotation, only difference would be using the scout defensive skills when needed such as Escape Artist (Boosts your speed, and removes a poison effect if you have taken the ruby), Swingout which makes you dodge any direct damage to you, and the periodic damage is decreased by 80%, this effect lasts for 5 seconds but it will save you many times. Fan defense and Bolt from Joker stacks mentioned above. Also for PvP you can't have a set rotation, sometimes you need to use what you've got but trying to stick to the proper rotation will maximize your damage output.

Tips:
For ranged scout it is a lot better to use Explosive Shot over the Throw Daggers. They share the same cool down and Explosive Shot does a lot more damage then the Throw Daggers.

Also the ranged scout should stay ranged, there is no need to get up close to the aoe or single target to use them.
Pros of Throw Daggers: No cast time.
Cons of Throw Daggers: small area, less damage over explosive shot, have to be melee range to use them, have to position your self just right to use them correctly.

Note: Everybody's AoE or Single Target rotation outcome will vary due to the simple fact of the conditions under you are presented, buffs of the allod/party buffs, opponent you are facing, and other similar factors.

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
8.) Stats
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 7th 2015, 8:56pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 6:53pm

For Offensive stats, they usually shouldn't change in PvE or PvP for ranged scout
-Proficiency 85+
-Determination 0-9 (from rubies)
-Brutality 45-55 works usually well.
These stats are from mixing previous patch gear, and new patch gear. I can't comment much on the stats after the new gear comes more into effect just yet.

For Defensive stats, these stats change for almost every situation:
PvP: Vitality 50+, Willpower 45+, Bloodlust 10-25, and Tenacity 15-20 (Depending how long you or your healer can keep you alive for).
PvE: Vitality 70+, Willpower 5+, Bloodlust 10-45, and Tenacity 15-20.

If you have enough of the stats mentioned above, you can use Luck Elixir as well.

In Astral depending on your debuff you get, you may need to run high Bloodlust just because you can hit mobs a lot harder than people there for you can help your healer.

In case you can not meet those stats, you can use them as base and balance them accordingly.

Note: For longer raid fights (PvE) for scout brutality works the best, in case you are ever met with a long raid boss fight, use 50-75 Brutality. When the fight start you may have lower DPS, but after Brutality kicks in, you will have consistent high hits, specially if you use Luck Elixir for the Crits.

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
9.) Farewell.

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 15th 2015, 7:42am)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:23pm

I hope you have learned a thing or two about Scouts from this quick PMB, I would have done a video like in previous PMB but unfortunately it has disqualified me from being able to place (even tho it has 3,000+ views), if I get enough requests to make another video again, I will do so and it will be on my YouTube channel.
Happy hunting my fellow Alloders ;)

P.S All builds, stats, rotations are subject to change, these are just generic Scout things, also I will work on this thread more as this is not my final draft.

8o VashBOG™ :love: Kiyomi 8o

If you have any questions please make sure you have read my Guide to Scout in detail because there is an explanation to all your questions and concerns. If your question is still not answered, I will answer it to the best of my ability and I will make sure to include it in my PMB if I feel that I have missed it and if it is of great value to the future readers. All and any feedback is welcome and I thank you once again for taking your time and reading my Pimp My Build!!
:love:

1.) Introduction
2.) Addons
3.) Class explanation
4.) Skill explanation
5.) Patch changes
6.) Builds
7.) Rotations
8.) Stats

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (May 17th 2018, 7:56pm)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 9:23pm

Hello,

Happy Birthday and good luck !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:17pm

get accumulated heat for pve builds. drop defense rubies, you won';t be using them, you're DPSing. Your aoe rotation isnt maximized, if you have more rubies to spare and/or havent taken out all the useless defensive rubies take fan of knives and introduce that skill into the aoe rotation ( yes its melee, deal with it, go close to the pack of mobs then recoil out of the last mob to finish him off with single target skills ). THEN you get max dps.

Just something of the top of my head from what i've skimmed through here, other than that, nice job, I'll keep looking

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:20pm

fkin posted on new account, didn't knew pw to old one. oh well
For glory.

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 3:16pm

You are correct, I was mostly looking at this through my eyes and couple other scouts that I ran with.
Both s2 and s3 aoe packs always die with the rotation I mentioned, we fight for the aoe to the point we don't have enough time to get anywhere near the aoe pack.

Highest aoe pull on no extra dmg dealth buff for me is probably 4.3 mill aoe pull in s3 and 5+ mill on s2 (with the rotation I mentioned above.

As far as the defensive rubies go, once again I've been looking at it through my eyes and a few scouts that have been with me that are using these builds and stats as well, have always ended up taking mob or two each pull, and I've ended up even tanking probably .6 bosses per Allod so far. I Notice huge difference even just taking fero build with the defensive rubies. So I guess it's all personal prefrence weather the person is a "DPS" junkie or if they have some self control (which I do not).

Overall I agree with both the points you've made and I see what you mean, just like I said from my builds and experience, not taking the def rubies always ended up bad for me, and the melee aoe no scout had time for since the mobs die way to quick, so including it in this rotation would be useless in a way, and if somebody less geared was to come to the mobs, no def rubies and use that aoe, I think they would end up with at least 3 hits which can be fatal for a scout.

get accumulated heat for pve builds. drop defense rubies, you won';t be using them, you're DPSing. Your aoe rotation isnt maximized, if you have more rubies to spare and/or havent taken out all the useless defensive rubies take fan of knives and introduce that skill into the aoe rotation ( yes its melee, deal with it, go close to the pack of mobs then recoil out of the last mob to finish him off with single target skills ). THEN you get max dps.

Just something of the top of my head from what i've skimmed through here, other than that, nice job, I'll keep looking

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 4:15pm

Very nice post quick and to the point. There is always players seeking that little help for a build. Many don't like reading but this post is small and straight to the point. Good on your PMB Vash. You have helped me before comparing my build and stats with yours and through different astral runs there has been a big change with my dps. As VashBOG said the builds are generic and to the players taste so testing out builds starting with a decent generic build like the post you end up understanding your class more. Great job Vash
Ethaka

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 4:16pm

nice guild bro ^^ :)
good luck
الإسم :صخر
إمبراطوري وكلي فخر

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:56am

wow!! he's explained the scout so well!!!!one of the best builds for scouts ever!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good luck!

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 5:35am

Thank you for the positive feedback guys :)
Hope the build and stats have helped you and rotations as well enjoy :)

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 1:45pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Good one!I like the aspect and learned something about scouts even if I never played one haha :thumbsup:
Better be lucky than good ~

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:22pm

Shaeknbaek

Beginner

lol please tell me youre trolling. "useless defensive rubies"? every single scout worth a darn ends up tanking multiple mobs from your previous "pve builds"
lmfao. fan of knives?! even melee scouts dont take that skill. trash damage. trash radius. such a small cone. when do you EVER have an aoe pull with mobs that close together? and i run with a build that blinks in and recoils out for CC, even I wouldnt take fan of knives to get an extra hit. thats ludicrous.

ACCUMULATED

HEAT

IS

TRASH

PERIOD.
Shaeknstirred- PreGipat Scout, Harbinger of Myrrh