You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:16pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

"
Transfer update part 4

Dear Users,

We have been working hard on fixing the accounts with effected by the transfer errors.

We have sent a response to the registered emails of all the accounts
that have had issues, providing you with further information about the
problems.

If you can respond to that email as soon as possible, we will then correct the issue as soon as we get to your reply.

Kind regards

-Your Allods.com Team
"

Well, I didn't get any email...so now I had to open another ticket and wait another...long period of time?
Can some1 from allods support contact me?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:20pm

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

Yeah I didn't receive an email either.
Would be nice if I could be contacted by the allods support.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:22pm

I opened another ticket....this is very annoying - also theres' no way to see your ticket so a bit of a problem to trakc it...maybe no one got it and we're left out?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:32pm

Ja także nie nie otrzymałem żadnego e-Maila oddajcie mi w końcu moje Postacie
Elicris has attached the following image:
  • Allods_130826_161554.jpg

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:54pm

Yeah, I didn't get an email either. I sent in another ticket (my third). Any response at this point would be nice, I don't even know if they are getting my tickets. Are we supposed to get an automated msg when we send in tickets? It's frustrating not knowing if I am even in line for my account to be fixed. One of these days I will get my characters back...
Fiaro the Zombie Robot Jedi & Fiora the Zombie Robot Voodoo Witch Doctor

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:59pm

Hi guys,

Just to ask the obvious, have you checked your spam filters, just in case their emails were caught in there?
other then that please try adding *@corp.my.com to your safe list, this may help you receive future emails from the support.

If you have nothing in your spam filter, then can you please send me a PM. with the following information:
  • gPotato ID
  • Your e-mail address
  • A copy of the message that you have received from the support (if you have received any)

While we do not have access to the tools ourselves, we will do our best to check on things by tomorrow at the latest.

For the moment there is no autoreply on the support, in a few weeks we will have a brand new and "shiny" my.com support system up and running with things like autoreplies, and ticket tracking in place.

Sorry again for any problems.

Kind regards,
-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:13pm

Yes, checked the spam folder every time I glanced hopefully (naively) into my email. The words "by tomorrow" and "in a few weeks" are hard to stomach. :/
Fiaro the Zombie Robot Jedi & Fiora the Zombie Robot Voodoo Witch Doctor

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:50pm

No e-mail

I didnt get an e-mail although you said "We have sent a response to the registered emails of all the accounts
that have had issues, providing you with further information about the problems."
I have the "issue", and i have been sending you e-mails and tickets for the past 5 days, but still i didn't get any response. No e-mail what so ever was sent to my e-mail adress. I don't understand how come you don't have my e-mail?
I invested time and money in past couple of years into this game, and still nothing in return.
I don't want to be a stuck up, but i would apriciate if someone just said: "We saw you have a problem and we will try to fix it."

But this ignorance has gone to far.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:51pm

TheMaya, please confirm exactly what your issue is.

I've seen several people mistakenly assume they are experiencing this issue.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:01pm

I didn't get my verification e-mail. and i have sent the tickets and the mails to the support team (I had to make new e-mail adress so i could make a contact with you, make a ticket, and to login to this site) . Now you said that the e-mails were sent to all who have had an issue for the last couple of days, and ofcourse i didnt get that e-mail either.
I am experiencing a so called Issue #1

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:04pm

This is my problem

Hello, MayaBadGirl! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:06pm

Ok, what happens if you try and log in with your originally chosen email account, and what happens if you try and reset your password?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:20pm

when I try to reset my password it says: Invalid email adress
When i try to login it says: Sorry unrecognized username or password

(NOTE: I did not get verification email, so my email is not active on my. com nor allods.com)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:24pm

It sounds like you've merged it to an incorrect address.

Have you specified the correct email address for them to contact you on?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:31pm

No its not incorrect e-mail adress.Yes of course i'm 100% sure, i have sent severall emails and tickets containing my e-mail adress.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:33pm

If it's saying that your email address is unknown when trying to log in, the first thing to assume is that the email address used to sign up *may* be incorrect.

Just because your gpotato account was in the correct email address doesn't mean you didnt accidentally create TheeMaya@email.com when creating your my.com account

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:37pm

My e-mail adress is folowing: a*********@yahoo.com
This was the only one i had until 4 days ago.

And if i did made that kind of mistake, can anyone help me now, can anyone fix it?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:39pm

I'm going to advise you edit your email out of your post.

Follow Wrath02's instructions.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:43pm

Hi TheMaya,

I'm sorry that you've had these problems).

No one is intentionally ignoring you though TheMaya, The support team is still hard at work to solve the problem, until today they were still having to fix each account by hand, going through the list of tickets one by one, finding their accounts, checking which issues they were having and doing what they can for them, something which often requires additional input from the user.

I can assure you that the emails HAVE been sent out as we said, there just appears to be problem somewhere in between stopping you from receiving the emails, which may be beyond our control (e.g the neighbour's dog is being mean and chasing off the 'postman' who is attempting to deliver the email).

I have your PM in my Inbox and will be compiling a list of all the messages I've gotten about it in the morning (when the support team are back online, since its almost 3am over there, and nearly 11pm here) to get to the bottom of things for us all.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:43pm

Assuming that is true and i made a mistake, how come i get this message:
Hello, MayaBadGirl! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

how come that the site recognizes my username

Rate this thread