You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 12:19am

So I just fought against a paladin ...

Seriously is this a joke, is this class going to get balanced out or is it going to stay like this.

Being able to kill me in 3-4 hits and barely be able to scratch them back ... is this going to stay like this or are they planning todo something about it ?

Btw i'm playing a warrior and i'm not saying that paladin should be nerved i'm wondering if warriors are going to receive something, i've not only battled a paladin but this is just insane ...

being able to use all those barriers with ease and reduce the dmg in an insane amount and on top of that heal themself instant with skills and potions that makes them just literaly godlike

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ayurox" (Mar 22nd 2015, 1:58am)

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:29am

well warr gets a push and pally gets a nerv but this will take a while^^ for now be thankful you are a warr with 2 life else you wouldnt survive 3-4 hits :D

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 3:44am

warrior is a bit weak now (only bard seems to be in an even worse situation?) and paladin is vastly superior (in one league with scout, top class atm),

so all that is left for the warrior is try to cc a lot (footkick, charge as often as possible, headbutt, if shield is available shield-slam, etc) and use potions yourself if you care enough
when blinded use crushing blow