You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:31pm

Lag Issues after Update

Anybody else having problems with server connection? Had no issues before this transfer. Really screwed now, perma black ping. Allods has become unplayable for me now, i was able to move a bit when i first logged on with red to black ping now its gotten worse, npcs wont load at all. Alrdy set everything to low:(

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:38pm

CatAsTrophy

Beginner

Occupation: In war it doesnt matter who is RIGHT, the only thing matters who is LEFT.

my ping and performance always was green before patch. and I had everything on high graphics.

now its red performance on high graphics and orange on the lowest :(
if any1 else knows what to do, pls tell us.
cause its not fun to play in raids when u have lag 24/7.
I got a PC of 3 months old only.
Bard : CatAsTophy lvl 60 - 7 blue items
Healer: QuisLina lvl 60
Psionist: Metapsionic lvl 58
Palladin: Kandura lvl 55
Summoner: Shinjumitsu lvl 55
Druid: Truixus lvl 43
Mage: Yerishira lvl 19

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:46am

I have the same Lag Issue as well, at first I thought it was my connection but after testing on other online games and downloading I don't see any issues, so there's no way my connection is causing the lag. Before the transfer I haven't experience yellow ping in Allods, but now I'm having red and black pings. This is really frustrating!
60 Healer
60 Warden

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:13pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Basic question:

Do all you guys have the progressive download finished? If not, it could be causing your lag problems. I know when I logged in first time to have a look around my progressive download had not finished and the lag was insufferable. Now that it's completed, I'm seeing similar performance to V4.

Cheers!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:46am

Cortath

Trainee

I'm having a similar problem here. I get disconnected every 2-5 minutes, although I never had any connection/ping problems before the merge. However, this may be due to the progressive download not finishing at the time, as Xaraman suggests.
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 8:57am

Windstorm

Trainee

Lag its incredibile for me,i can't even do regular customers without to lag like hell ...FIX it please ,I can't play this game anymore because of that and every day its getting worse! And i'm running a very good pc ,wich can for sure handle allods ,and i never had any problems playing Rift,Terra,WoW,Forsaken World . Any hint? |ts really annoying :(

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 11:35am

Ankush

Trainee

I haven't been to many crowded places just doing first char lvling
till now no lag before or after patch.
IF we take goblinball match as reference no lag there.

very rarely i get some lag in yaskar tower

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ankush" (Jun 18th 2014, 11:52am)

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 11:58am

Re:

I'm having a similar problem here. I get disconnected every 2-5 minutes, although I never had any connection/ping problems before the merge. However, this may be due to the progressive download not finishing at the time, as Xaraman suggests.
I have this problem too.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 1:02pm

Hi

If you have not already done so, can you submit a support ticket about it.
it may be easier to help you via tickets.

If you want to send me a PM with the ticket ID, I will pass it on so they can look into it asap.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread