You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:26pm

Question about some Paladin's rubies

Hello !

I was studying the Paladin's rubies grid and i noticed something i didn't understand.
The rubies are : Searing Justice ( Above Crusader Blow in the first grid ). It says that when we remove a Divine Sentence effect on the target, it deals X damage per stack of the effect. I always apply only one stack of it, tried to spam Crusader Blow many times on the same target but i could only apply 1 stack.

Can you please explan me how it works ?

Also, is these rubies good in PvE ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rain" (Mar 22nd 2015, 2:38pm)

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 10:04am

azalin71

Trainee

In this patch you only get 1 stack,
In previous patches there could be more stacks (and in previous patches strike of justice also applied divine sentence).

Purifying strike and retribution/entangling chains removes divine sentence (and thus applies the damage from searing justice).

You apply divine sentence by using crusader blow/crusader seal, then you get the effect when you remove the divine sentence by using purifying strike or retribution/entangling chains.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild