Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

[PMB] - Rape's abridged PVP/PVE DPS warrior guide

Hi everyone! My name is Rape! Some of you may know me as Push from the NA server. Not only am I the best warrior to ever exist, I happen to be in the best guild as well, Monsters Inc! My current role is that of a DPS class. I have been playing Allods Online on and off since early 2010. I have always been a fan of 2-handed weapons and smashing things, so the warrior class was the obvious choice for me. With the latest update, there really weren't any significant changes for DPS warriors, other than the placement of some rubies got switched around which was negligible for me.

PVP Build

Devastating Blow - this is your bread and butter until you get the next rank of this ability so rank 3 this bad boy

Charge - max this in any warrior build or people will laugh at you!

Agonizing Strike - same thing with what i mentioned in regards to devastating blow, rank 3 here we come!

Lunge - used for building combat advantage, it will remain a child forever at rank 1

Die Hard - live free or die hard?! must have rank 3 for every warrior, unless, of course, you consider yourself a non-conforming transcendentalist

Intimidate - I took this ability and kept it at rank 1 to further progress down into the skill tree. it also has it's uses to annoy people in group pvp

Arcing Blow - this is one of your smashtastic abilities. pop this when you knock your target down on it's knees!

Hack - has it's uses slowing people, although I only ended up taking rank 1 of it after hitting 65 and getting the 1 lonely talent point and it had to go somewhere!

Adrenaline Buzz - energy is a great thing. once again, this is another ability that all warriors must max

Aura of Ferocity - this is a must have for dps warriors! in addition to capping this ability at rank 3, you'll have to take the 3 additional rubies, Controlled Rage, in the Fighter grid section or you'll suffer armor penalties. ain't nobody got time for dat!

Headbutt - this is my favorite ability to use as a warrior for the sole purpose of knocking ligs off an allod and into the astral! rank 3 pls pls!

Flawless Strike - the upgraded version of fatal blow, you need this at max or people will laugh at you

Fatal Blow - the upgraded version of agonizing strike. it is generally frowned upon if you don't have it at max

Reasoned Aggression - this is an ability that requires dragon tears and it generates combat advantage. the more combat advantage to use your abilities, the better! if it's up, pop it!

Heroic Might - as above, so below! i constantly pop this as well when it's not on cooldown. good for extra dps when using flawless strike

Talents you don't want in your pvp build include:

Shield Slam - LoL

Forceful Kick - it used to be good a few patches ago, but now I don't even bother with it

Jagged Slice - used to be OP many moons ago, but it has no use in a 2-hand pvp build

Double Blow & Rapid Slash - useless in my pvp build as my build is single target only

Vicious Spin & Whirlwind - these abilities aren't your friends in pvp

After looking at my three ruby grids, you'll see that I have a good amount of rubies that give solid stats. stats are always a great thing to have! you'll also notice that I have a lot of anti-crowd control rubies too because no one likes being able to do nothing

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Push« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

PVE Build

Devastating Blow - same with my pvp build, rank3!

Charge - rank 3 or you ain't gonna make it!

Agonizing Strike - you and rank 3 are best friends!

Lunge - we can rank 2 this little guy this time around

Die Hard - RANK 3 oops I did it again

Intimidate - rank 1 to progress down further in the talent tree. also handy in pve situations in case the tank needs a few seconds respite or if the tank dies

Adrenaline Buzz - I just can't get enough of this rank 3!

Aura of Ferocity - remember, all dps warriors get this or people leave you out of all the fun things

Headbutt - I RANKED1 this after hitting 65 and that extra talent had to go somewhere! also useful as an extra CC or to separate an annoying mob away from someone

Flawless Strike - great things are bound to happen to you once you achieve the holy rank 3 of this

Fatal Blow - wham, bam, thank you ma'am! max this and cherish it like it's your lover

Vicious Spin - rank 3 and move on to the upgrade version

Whirlwind - great for aoe damage and it makes you look like a true, hot-blooded warrior machine! rank 3, next!

Reasoned Aggresion - rank 1 will suffice for PVE. i find it great to use at the beginning of pulls out in the astral so i can immediately use Whirlwind upon charge in to battle. don't be frightened when it puts you into combat upon using it!

Heroic Might - True Warrior Heroes will max this talent!

Talents you don't want in your PVE build include:

Shield Slam - LoL

Forceful Kick - into island of misfit abilities this one goes

Arcing Blow - PVP ability only

Hack - cough cough

Jagged Slice - nt. nice try, no thanks, no trade.

Double Blow & Rapid Slash - me not ever taking these abilities is just a personal preference. I feel it's a waste of too many talents that could be better spent elsewhere

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Push« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

and here is a few little extras:

I don't know why people are posting pvp tank builds for warriors, as there is no point. So to all of you new players, don't even waste your time with that!

Moving along, there are a plethora of extra abilities you can get by reincarnating as a different class later on in the game. My favorite for PVP is the Psi's ability, Telekinetic pull! Someone blinds you in group pvp and you can't see shit? Just use TK Pull! you need an extra knock down so you can use arcing blow? TK PULL!

Onwards to PVE. My favorite PVE reincarnation ability is the Warden's which is called BEE SWARM. I precast this top tier ability and use it when I need to bother a target that is focusing on someone that it shouldn't be, or when it's casting a nasty ability. I also yell BEES in teamspeak each time I use it for the full effect!

Each different race of warrior in the game has a different racial ability. All of the warrior racials are fun to use in different situations. I would recommend buying the cash shop item that enables your character to receive all of them.

For instance, the Orc warrior racial, Deafening Shout, is an AOE knockdown, The Priden's racial, Call of the Ancestors, gives your party an extra 30 blood lust and tenacity for a short duration, but the range on it is kind of low. I only use this one in PVE when I am near the tank! The gibberling racial, Tricky Moves, increases your chance to dodge by 25% and also increases your movement speed. I like to pop this in PVE in case that tank dies and I need to run around and kite a boss until it's killed. I do rather enjoying just using it randomly while out in the astral and on a ship so I can move around to different parts of ship equipment. A little boost now and then never hurt anyone! The Kanian Warrior Racial is called Terrifying Shout. It's an AOE fear ability. It has it's uses in PVP and in PVE. Also convenient in PVP for when someone blinds you. And last, but not least, is the Xadaganian warrior Racial, Harassing Yell. This decreases the movement speed of enemies in a 15 yard radius. It also happens to decrease their determination by 50 as well for a short time. So yeah, all of the warrior racials are interesting and have their uses in different situations.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Push« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Dont u have some gb to do or smth
For glory.

Great warrior guide, we learned a lot from each other as warriors and now it has been put into a guide from his perspective as well.
Best of luck!

Let me fix your build a little bit. You dont really need Rupture and Anger rubies (or do you? plz explain) so you can optimize your PVE build like this:
Clicke me!
...and you would save 1 ruby for something else.

Cirkulara :thumbsup:

Let me fix your build a little bit. You dont really need Rupture and Anger rubies (or do you? plz explain) so you can optimize your PVE build like this:
Clicke me!
...and you would save 1 ruby for something else.

Cirkulara :thumbsup:

I sleep better at night knowing that my rubies are in an actual slot rather than a blank space (like taylor swift). It makes me remember the horrible, horrible days before warriors got their rework and I had at least 8 rubies doing nothing. and It's GREAT for when people like to attack me while I'm doing the commander in KOE, cause those rubies sure do get put to good use!

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Pro Afk'r

• Nachricht senden

Hi everyone! My name is Rape! Some of you may know me as Push from the NA server. Not only am I the best warrior to ever exist, I happen to be in the best guild as well, Monsters Inc!

How could you forget that you had the BEST wife on the server too??? I mean how many other wives would let you man ho around? :P

Dont u have some gb to do or smth

I don't play that anymore because there is no competition!

There never was u noob
For glory.

Great guide Push! New and old players dont hesitate on msg him ingame for any question about warrior, he always very helpfull!! :D

Hi everyone! My name is Rape!

he always very helpfull!

ಠ_ಠ
Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Rape not only are you the best warrior ever but the best eboyfriend!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Zzinderella - Bard

Rape not only are you the best warrior ever but the best eboyfriend!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I know I am and you're the best e-girlfriend ever! :)

I need a good lvling build Push. Hook a brotha up
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

I sleep better at night knowing that my rubies are in an actual slot rather than a blank space (like taylor swift). It makes me remember the horrible, horrible days before warriors got their rework and I had at least 8 rubies doing nothing. and It's GREAT for when people like to attack me while I'm doing the commander in KOE, cause those rubies sure do get put to good use!
I completely agree and understand this point. I hate wasting rubies to a blank space. I'd rather have some rubies that only work in almost zero situations than blank rubies that help in a guaranteed zero situations.

It's not about your feelings. It's about showing other options to save rubies and use them more effectively so you can use this saved rubies for +5% dmg or critical strike chance or anything else.
IMO better waste 1 ruby+1 use effectively than 2 wasted rubies without teaching other options of making yo build.

It's not about your feelings. It's about showing other options to save rubies and use them more effectively so you can use this saved rubies for +5% dmg or critical strike chance or anything else.
IMO better waste 1 ruby+1 use effectively than 2 wasted rubies without teaching other options of making yo build.

RedCatCZZZZZZ, I'm sorry you feel that way. While I respect your opinion, I disagree and feel that you are wrong. Here is why:

I maxed Rank 3 Autism

Best wishes,
Rape

Great guide, Push! I need to level my warrior to 65 at some point, so I'll be coming back to this again