You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:13pm

Brahh

Beginner

• "Brahh" started this thread

For new players.

For all the new players or even old ones comming back to the game, if you have questions about the class, here you can ask, and I will try to give you an awnser.
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:14pm

welke stat build zit gij aan te denken healer pve wise ?

gg

Asc mafia hit car assasination survivor, too stronk i am, ligs preveil GG :thumbup:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:25pm

Brahh

Beginner

• "Brahh" started this thread

nog totaal geen idee momenteel, als de servers online zen gank wa me men stats spele en builds, na wa tests zalk men gedacht hier neerzetten

greetz
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:02pm

Heb zelf gelukkig een FoD dus ga ook veel verschillende builds testen.
I

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:22pm

:/ im a summy and i have no idea about what to put my stats into the new sytem T-T any ideas o:?

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:55pm

hi ı come from turkey server and i want to play dps healer can you give me dpsm talents and stats

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:26pm

welke stat build zit gij aan te denken healer pve wise ?

gg
nog totaal geen idee momenteel, als de servers online zen gank wa me men stats spele en builds, na wa tests zalk men gedacht hier neerzetten

greetz
Heb zelf gelukkig een FoD dus ga ook veel verschillende builds testen.
welcome to 'english' forums...
In 'Fahrenheit' We Trust!

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:06pm

For all the new players or even old ones comming back to the game, if you have questions about the class, here you can ask, and I will try to give you an awnser.

I like you're style.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 3:02am

ValekLost

Trainee

:/ im a summy and i have no idea about what to put my stats into the new sytem T-T any ideas o:?

You can try to ask in the Summoner section of the forum :) there all the other Summoner can help you :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]