You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:10am

Mage or Warden for dps pvp/pve

hi ppl i'm quite new to this game and i'm very unsure on what to chose between mage and warden, i only like the dps role so which one should i chose? thanks.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:05am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Mage is pure DPS. Warden can be DPS or a Healer.
Mage is fragile so (imo.) he does a bit more dmg than a warden which has support in his pet. Either way, both do decent dmg.
so imo, if u prefer only DPSing, then go for mage.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 3:29pm

well if you want singletarget dps go warden its stronger there but if you want aoe dps go mage cuz thats his strong point^^

but cuz you are new i think you want to do pve so here a little list on advantages:

Mage:
- Better buffs (Seal,Aop)
- Better AOE Damage
- Emergency Group Teleport

Warden:
- Better Singeltarget Dps
- even as a Dps you can easily be a fullheal at the same time
- more defense than the mage

that sums the advantaged pretty much up but 1 last point would probably be if you still have to lvl (and well i guess you do^^) choose warden cuz its way better to lvl cuz your pet is a tank for you and you can easily play alone till max lvl (well ofc a mage can too but its a bit tricky to kill some bosses as a mage)

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Mage:
- Better buffs (Seal,Aop)
Seal or HP buff increases the health and mana points by 30% (at rank 3) each person in the party has after it is casted.
AoP, Aura of Potency, or Astral Power increases magical damage done by any party member by 15% (at rank 3)

Since he said he was new, I am just clarifying what the "better buffs" mean to him.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:26pm

yeah sry your probably right^^ like groot said^^ warden only has + 15 % physical damage or 1,2% mana every 8 sek as buffs which is less useful than the magebuffs