You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 11:33am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex

UPDATE: This sale has recently been altered in order to fix an oversight. Those who purchased the 'Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex' in its previous form shall be given compensation via in-game mail. For information, please refer to our "Carnifex Update ".

Dear Sarnaut,

Battles and skirmishes are more about results than they are about displaying your prowess in combat - and there are times when landing a killing blow in the heat of battle simple isn't satisfying enough. However, there are some out there who revel in the brutal beauty of battle, or wish to do a lot more than simply *kill* their nemesis.

Within the Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex lies fragments of an old document, written by a long dead Master of the Martial Arts. Combine these fragments to create Chapters, Pages, Parts, or even whole copies of the Carnifex's code. Once you have done so, take this documents to the Goblin Banker in the Boutique Hall and he will teach you a new PvP move – Fatality.

Now you have an opportunity to make a grisly statement on the battlefield as you watch your fallen enemies writhe in agony during class-specific death animations!

Click here to see FATALITY in action!

Carnifex's Code

Fragment of the Carnifex's Code

Part of the Carnifex's Code

Fragment of a part of the Carnifex's Code

Chapter of the Carnifex's Code

Fragment of a chapter of the Carnifex's Code

Page of the Carnifex's Code

Fragment of a page of the Carnifex's Code

Fatality is obtained via a special item called Carnifex's Code (found within a Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex) - and each class has its own unique Fatality. When the Carnifex's Code is activated, the character acquires the Fatality in the form of a passive-spell, which can be activated and de-activated at will, similar to helper pets.

A Fatality can only be performed on enemy characters in PvP (ie. it cannot be used on monsters) - and your character must strike the final blow to activate it. Lastly, fatality's cannot be performed on enemies that are underwater or on an Astral ship.

This sinister sale starts on March the 26th and ends on April the 1st!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 27th 2015, 2:00pm)

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:21pm

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:48pm

so they are the same price as strongboxes with collector coins while these don't have them xD, well done my.com.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:52pm

Azazel

Beginner

if im correct, last time price was around 30bcoins each, wtf is that scamm again?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:51pm

to much expensive, even with the dollar at around 3.10 in the Brazilian currency. xP
i'm so sad....
Sou oque Sou, Sou porque Sou Onde eu estou eu que quero
Sei com quem quero estar e oque da Vida Espero

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 2:06pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Soooooooooo glad I got this on the last strongbox.

Sorry to all those that want it but will not be able to get it because of the asinine prices.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 2:22pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Sorry to all those that want it but will not be able to get it because of the asinine prices.
Seems like this is the way things are going to go and if you dont get em the first time they come out you are screwed.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 3:53pm

People making assumptions that with the price change the drop rates will stay the same?? Also on the announcement it looked like fragment cost per scroll may have changed unless it's a typo?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:07pm

Seems like this is the way things are going to go and if you dont get em the first time they come out you are screwed.

only some things...
other things are better to wait for, example is certain prophetic card mounts (gambling with prophetic cards; but later as a direct-buy-item in shop)
other example is pat5, its also discounted sometimes and those who bought for full price got angry
herbal / ore collector manual for loothelper is also much cheaper now

--------------------------

additional info:
absorption-effects only work with targets max 5 levels below your own!

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 8:52pm

The thing is: This time finally game put out again carnifex event but we can't take it cause price is excessive and the lucky to take a leggy or many fragments is low!

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:57am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

I hope there's a mistake. X( :wacko: ?(
We should buy Carnifex's stronboxes for 30bc for each.
8|

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:33am

I hope there's a mistake. X( :wacko: ?(
We should buy Carnifex's stronboxes for 30bc for each.
8|
+ This is the minimum

Friday, March 27th 2015, 1:50pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for pointing out the oversight. We've normalized the sale and have posted an update regarding the changes - and shall be awarding compensation.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 2:20pm

Any word on when it will go out or to what character?

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:09pm

Any word on when it will go out or to what character?
The letters are sent to the avatars that were used to purchase the item. A letter is generated by the system per each transaction, e.g. if you had purchased 1 SB for 160, 1 for 160, 2 for 320, and 30 for 3000, you will receive 4 letters, with 5, 5, 10, and 70 SBs respectively.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 1:52pm

30bc each box?! Oh no that mean reduce the chances....... All fragment when i see the auction house (reduce price + reduce chances = nothing change :whistling: )

Friday, June 10th 2016, 2:03pm

freestile

Professional

also i've noticed that carnifex code never drops while the doctrine drops very otfen... quite strange

Friday, June 10th 2016, 3:32pm

i am not a friend of temporary items anyway, but aside from that i think its really a pity that the teal one does not have any effects in PVE at all unlike the other 4

Rate this thread