You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 9:57pm

Help needed with some interface addon

Hey all,

I'm looking for an addon to change the positions of the side actionbars to middle of my screen, they are vertical now I would like them horizontal.

I'm also looking for an addon where you can change the position of the healthbar.

Could I receive any info / help regarding my matter

Thanks alot

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:25am

I found out the addons I need and figured out how to change my UI !!!

the only problem I have now is that the UI is not saved after log out or exit game ?

anyone has an idea ?

addons im using :

AddonTools
INterfaceManager

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:14am

Hey.

I think that InterfaceManager is a bit bugged right now, and that's why it doesn't save the position upon relogging. I'll check to see if there's anything I can do about that.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:33am

Hey.

I think that InterfaceManager is a bit bugged right now, and that's why it doesn't save the position upon relogging. I'll check to see if there's anything I can do about that.
Many thanks there mate