You are not logged in.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:56pm

Mielita

Beginner

• "Mielita" started this thread

[PMB] Mielai Guide

Hi everyone!

My name is Mielai and i'm a druid from like 5 months, before i was a bard but i got tired of it so i changed into a class that i liked more and i can say that i need to thanks my friend Ziobel that learn me everything i know about druids. :love:
Currently i'm in the guild Warsong and i'm one of the top dps in raids. :thumbsup:
By the way i like this class because its an interesting class, and u can have fun all the time and as i said its really nice and relaxing (except when u run out of mana and u start crying about it) and i also like it because u can be whatever u want from Pve,Pvp to FH.

Changes on Wardens with 6.0 Broken Chain Patch

I cant say that in this patch Allods team did so many changes on my class except the change of the ruby tree, but anyway developers added some new rubies and i will try to explain it:

[list][/list]
  • Stone Soup

When i heard at first about this ruby i was like: OMG I WILL NEVER GO KINGDOM OF NATURE AGAIN! But when i took it to try it out, ok, i change completly my view, the problem with this ruby is that u dont need ofc any item from KON but u will spend 400% more mana and really with this skill u will be able to make 2 potion, no mana sit on mount. Its totally a troll ruby so pls dont take it!

[list][/list]
  • Static Electricity

The best new rubies they could really put to make me happy, most of the time i'm going in astral as fh (cos as u know in league there are only Mh around) and this ruby really helps me since 70% of the times i'm without static charge, for a better explanation i can say that when u are full healing and if u dont have any static charge u are in a bad situation, cos u will need a long cast of call to nature and in that time the tank can actually die, so with this new rubies u can cast a lightning attack and u will have with all the rubies 4 free static charge.

• Grasping Roots

New rubies that developers added for Nature Grip rubies (the bushes or roots how u wanna call it), personally i dont really like is because to make it work proberly you need to take this 2 new rubies plus nature grip with a total of 3 or 4 rubies wasted, i can say that in astral if the dpser go randomly and start before tank ok u can save some lifes since u will slow and immobilize the mobs, but else i dont find it so usefull.

Also as u can see they add the new class Priden with the relative new racial skill (Dismaying Howl) that is this one and it will put the target in fear for 4 seconds.

Builds
Pve Dps Astral

As u can see i tried to get as many resist as possible for example: bark shield , bulwark rank 3, and vitality rubies cos somehow druid are still pretty squishy. :(
Btw i took the rubies for the cc (Lethargic Potion) since if u will go in higher sector for example u will prolly need to cc some pack of mobs.
Anyway its a build full dps no less cd on renew or something like that because anyway at the moment wardens are one of the best dps class in game but ofc u can chose to take it and maybe avoid to get Aqua Vitae ruby and something else.

Pve Dps Raids

As u probably know in raids like Eclipse or Ferris u will get some aoe damage so u will need some determination to boost even more your dps, thats why as u can see in my build i drop the cc (useless for raids) and i got the determination rubies, this is all what i changed.

Pvp

With this Pvp build u will be able to survive and not beeing that squishy against plate classes (with the armor rubies i took in the 3rd grid), anyway one of the best spell in pvp its absolutly BARK SHIELD, rank 3 increase all your resist by 70% and with the ruby Shield of nature, u will be able to reflect the damage to the enemy while bark shield is activated.
As u can see i took Vibrant Health because its one of the best spell u can use to heal yourself like the Aqua vitae and Renew, just remember one thing when u wanna use Vibranth Health u will need to use Call to Nature first because only like this u will be able to use that spell and while it is activated u will have 50% more HEALS and 50% less LIGHTNING DAMAGE.
A spell i love to use in pvp its ofc Rip! because it deals a lot of damage on the target and silence him (at rank 3 for 5 seconds), also ofc u can use Bees Swarm and Rip up!, and also when a melee player comes near your u can use Boars Blow so you will be able to knock down the enemy on you.
Another spell its really OP its Aqua Morte , u will put this potion on the target and his incoming heals will be decreased by 50% for example at rank 2 for 14 sec.

Full Heal

Not many things to say, use Call to Nature, Vibrant Health/Healing Burst and heal as much as u can also helping yourself with Aqua Vitae, Renew, Secret of Animist (racial spell that will heal the target for 297k) and with the tear skill Unity with Nature that at rank 3 when you will use it, will give a boost of damage and heals of 40%. Also i got the new spell to have free static charge (Static Elecricity ) and the Nature Grip with all the rubies to immobilize the target and the resurrection spell.

"How is that possible that no1 can actually dps? ;("

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mielita" (Mar 27th 2015, 4:04pm)

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:57pm

Mielita

Beginner

Rotation

Druid its totally a rotation class and i will show u here the perfect rotation:
Lightning Strike/Flash +Maul/Grab!+Vortex+Shredand repeat this all over all the time, while this rotation u will need to use Great hunt that will increase the pet basic damage by 100%.

The most boring thing about druids its that u have a pet that need energy all the time or he wont use any pet skill (and so your overall dps will be bad), so most of the time your will need to use Pet's Aid (racial spell) that will give back 30% of energy to the pet and Unity with Nature since that after this spell effect is completed the pet will come back full energy.

Screenshot :love:

Dps Warsong Guild raid during an Eclipse run (Boss: Ritualist)

Dominion Fight last week against Sos

Full heal spec during Arena of death

Hope u like it! See you in game!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mielita" (Mar 27th 2015, 9:29pm)

Monday, March 30th 2015, 12:05am

build is pretty ok, but i'd recommend

For pve dps:-fero+ rubies (they're more of a must , than a preference)
-great hunt and it's rubies----kinda bleah (more like 6 talent points and 5 useless rubies)
-calculating mind r1 and lethargy potion r2 more than enough
-and i'd take all bark shield rubies, and maybe det, instead of those 3 that reduce crits on pet(but that's just me)

For heal pve:- det rubies, 9%det ~18-19% more heals at 100% , bosses do a lot of aoe, that+renew is awesome
-missing shred and casting rubies for vortex, they help , and u can even do some lil dps depending on the situation
-pet crit def rubies and grasping roots useless
For pvp------------------->-<
Damnatio

Smugglers Paradise - League - Avarice

http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, March 30th 2015, 10:34am

Mielita

Beginner

build is pretty ok, but i'd recommend

For pve dps:-fero+ rubies (they're more of a must , than a preference)
-great hunt and it's rubies----kinda bleah (more like 6 talent points and 5 useless rubies)
-calculating mind r1 and lethargy potion r2 more than enough
-and i'd take all bark shield rubies, and maybe det, instead of those 3 that reduce crits on pet(but that's just me)

For heal pve:- det rubies, 9%det ~18-19% more heals at 100% , bosses do a lot of aoe, that+renew is awesome
-missing shred and casting rubies for vortex, they help , and u can even do some lil dps depending on the situation
-pet crit def rubies and grasping roots useless
For pvp------------------->-<
Actually i dont find Great hunt useless since u will have more dps for a lot of time and the CD its only 1:30 but its a matter of taste, mostly why should i take ferocity in pve while most of the time u have in pt a warrior or a pala dps? (wasting 6 rubies), bark shield rank 2 in astral its more then enough, the rubies that decrease the critical on pet DECREASE THE CRIT DAMAGE also on u not only on the pet as u said.
For the healing build yeah if u dont have any kind of determination ofc i would take det rubies but atm i'm ok with my stats, i could actually remove grasping roots and take det rubies, if u are in fh spec in pve u dont actually need to dps so i dont understand why i should waste something on vortex rubies or shred rubies, and as i said about pet critical its also YOUR OWN CRITICAL DAMAGE RECEIVED.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:09am

DECREASE THE CRIT DAMAGE also on u not only on the pet as u said.

You are caster, so you keep distance at most times, the amount of crit damage u get is insignifiant
And rather than waste 5 rubies on great hunt and 6 talents, fero+ its rubies that also give u 15% more armor and 60% dmg from aoe to pet.
Great hunt is really insignifiant, u do more than enough dmg
And fero helps, as is better to be versatile.
Damnatio

Smugglers Paradise - League - Avarice

http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:20am

Mielita

Beginner

Every kind of bosses,mobs etc in allods MAKE critical damage if u have a dps meter u can check (Def meter part) that most of the hit that almost oneshot u its not an aoe effect but a critical that mobs or bosses do on u. As i said most of the time i got a pala dps or a warrior in my pt so actually i dont really feel comfortly wasting 6 rubies into that. (i have fod and when i will see that i dont have ferocity in pt i can take it if i really want to), and i totally still cant change my idea, Great hunt for me its helpfull in dps. Matter of taste. :D
DECREASE THE CRIT DAMAGE also on u not only on the pet as u said.

You are caster, so you keep distance at most times, the amount of crit damage u get is insignifiant
And rather than waste 5 rubies on great hunt and 6 talents, fero+ its rubies that also give u 15% more armor and 60% dmg from aoe to pet.
Great hunt is really insignifiant, u do more than enough dmg
And fero helps, as is better to be versatile.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 12:03pm

based on what i know about you, i would say take WinterH advice just saying :P

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 10:08pm

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:44am

willyMG

Beginner

awesome entry, one of the best wardens i saw :)