You are not logged in.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 5:50pm

The Dead Server

Server is literally dead , less than 100 players online , the company does not know what to do to make players come back, and even trying to give a month's grace did not come both new players and those who came not get more than this month .
While the Russian server, always full p2p with PVP all day with various events. It's a pity That the P2P Allods has finished well . And if someone comes to say that there are some good players playing as the alliance , what good 20-30 players , making a solitary game and no play at all. ;( ;(

Friday, March 27th 2015, 5:53pm

Pls go away
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:35pm

104 members in Void (one of the league guilds) logged in since yesterday?

Yep sounds like the server is dead..

Just another player bashing the server before even reaching endgame or trying to join a guild

le sigh

Friday, March 27th 2015, 6:49pm

TheRampage

Trainee

where is that ban option ! DAMN! :D

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:04pm

tsss, wouldn't call it that "alive" either...more like on life support.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:50pm

No one called it alive...

All of these players that don't play the sub server sure know a lot about it ^_^

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:12pm

Can we delete these types of threads? They do nothing but put a negative impact on both the game and the server. Not to mention that they contribute to nothing in any way.
Girs

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:13pm

Sure, p2p doesn't have the population of the f2p server. But it's not dead. I started playing there and when I got to Novograd, I already started talking with people. Various players offered to best-friend me so I can have a mount early on. I got accepted into an active guild, where people are doing astral, koe, wild shore and raids.

I don't know about PvP yet, I suppose this doesn't pop too often. But it's clearly not dead. You can have fun playing here.

And saying that the server is dead won't bring new players to it.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:10pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

P2P is growing we are spreading the game to all corners of the internet MMO website I also have youtuber's that plan to talk about allods online and help get the game out there. I have a whole planner set up for advisement for allods online.

Mostly I will be advising P2P more then F2P but I will get the whole game out there to NA and EU. :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:11pm

I do not see thrill of playing a game that there is one side , the Empire even has the Utopie , but has so many players nowadays, only the league has several players , even private server has more population , and advertising that p2p now day. Note : If you have some exalted , problems you can talk WHAT want huahuahuahua

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:54pm

"Only the league has several players"....

?????

It's confirmed boys. This guy has no clue what he is talking about.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:20pm

Songa

Beginner

Technically you're right, there aren't very many people playing, comparatively speaking. However, there are more than enough to be able to progress through the most important bits of the game for now, and if people would just stick around for more than a few days then the population would be big enough to do what most people complain about, which would be the very few skirms popping.

This is the equivalent of a cash shopped person complaining about cash shop ruining the game while continuing to buy cash shop items. You can't complain about a problem you're contributing to. It's fine if you don't want to play, but please stop trying to drag the few of us who are trying to salvage the server down with you.
Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:32pm

it would be nice to make bots for battlegrounds, so even without anough players queuing gbs would pop... there are bots for dominion / MI already so why not for bg too.... (at least when not enough players sign)
having bots there would make individual players completely unindependent of others and this way raise the fun

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 12:55am

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

it would be nice to make bots for battlegrounds, so even without anough players queuing gbs would pop... there are bots for dominion / MI already so why not for bg too.... (at least when not enough players sign)
having bots there would make individual players completely unindependent of others and this way raise the fun
how the hell they gonna make bots?
who well they follow? where they well go?
from who they well take orders to attack or not?
the bots are not the solution
but it would be nice if they buffed the team that have less players
or to give the leader the ability to stone a enemy for a period of time
this would be nice

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 2:34am

this would be nice

they would do the same what players do... try to defend flags in WH, siege the middle in DF (and bombard it) and capture the golem in TC while trying to kill all other...
other option would be to enable battlegrounds with 6 vs 6 instead of 12 vs 12, should be a LOT easier to get, even with low population

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 6:24am

this would be nice

they would do the same what players do... try to defend flags in WH, siege the middle in DF (and bombard it) and capture the golem in TC while trying to kill all other...
other option would be to enable battlegrounds with 6 vs 6 instead of 12 vs 12, should be a LOT easier to get, even with low population

But that wouldn'T be PvP, that would be pvp mixed with PvE. I don't want that. :C With 6.1 or something everyone should be able to join a factions team as mercenary so it will be easier to pop.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 9:20am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Dead? Dont know this guy ... :pinch:
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ringelblume" (Mar 28th 2015, 10:14am)

Rate this thread