You are not logged in.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:53pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Gear missing issue

Hey i dont know if this is an issue or if its just a very boring thing.
In the new Umio allods or what ever its called, im starting to get gear that looks the same as the gear you get on lvl 20... same thing with the weapons.

Then i noticed that my shaman on lvl 22 have had the EXACLY the same gear sense lvl 12... all cheasts, pants, hats, gloves and shoes looks exacly the same all the time... i remember that on my warrior i get alot of new gears all the time.

Is is something wrong with my allods or is the leather gears just looking exacly the same for like a 10 lvl streak? ;( :| :thumbdown:

Ty :thumbsup:

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:10pm

Seems like all gear, except level 60 gear, looks the same now, regardless of level. It stinks, but it's nothing that isn't solved by just equipping a nice Brute's costume. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:02pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

?

Are you serious???? have they removed all gears from the game????

What in the hell do they win on that? i always loved this new update :( whay are they doing this to us

very bad :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :cursing: :cursing: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:36pm

They haven't removed the gear itself, just the wide variety of appearance. I was a bit disappointed when I started to get level 56 gear that was usable as replacements for my Dark Moon and Midday Sun gear, because it looks like most of the stuff I had from about level 10 on up. Bah.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.