You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 6:59am

SangHyang

Beginner

• "SangHyang" started this thread

[PMB] Healer SangHyang

-

This post has been edited 14 times, last edit by "SangHyang" (May 2nd 2015, 9:52pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 3:11pm

is it really possible to play fullheal cleric without Devoted Plea and Refreshing Light ? o.o

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 7:03pm

once tried to play FH without Refreshing Light... and it was one of the worst of my builds...
But as Imperial Navy Inteligance says Refreshing Light is weak- few days ago someone gave me this (boss fight):

Skils are:

Святое Исцеление Holy Healing
благословение Perpetual Healing
Небесный Свет Celestial Light
дар исцелениа Gift of Healing (from Speck of Light)
Псуелние Divine Prayer
Печать Света Sacred Blessing
Живительный Свет Refreshing Light
Провидение Providence
Напутствие Divine Foresight
3 best skills healed almost 70%(!) of total HPS, rest healed only a few percent each. Refreshing Light turned out to be one of the weakest healing skills with 6% HPS...
As you can see Celestial Light is in TOP3... and I can't see it in your build. Why?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" (Mar 31st 2015, 7:09pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 8:53pm

well but what we dont see is how often he used this skill^^ if you dont use it even holy healing wounldnt do much :D and to celestial light (if this is the hot) i asked the heal in my grp and she also said it seems not worth it cuz of too low healing its like a weak perpetual

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 9:40pm

Modliszka

Beginner

is it really possible to play fullheal cleric without Devoted Plea and Refreshing Light ? o.o
He said why he isn't using them.

It is PvP build - in PvP you want to heal quick - and these spells you mentioned are the only ones which have cast time (are not cast instantly) in aspect of mercy ofc.
My personal healing guru thought me when I was making priest reinc to never ever take these shitty spells.

This doesn't make that I consider this this build as good - for example rubies granting you 3 fanaticism with smite (thunderer) are must-have for any kind of priest IMO.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 5:34am

SangHyang

Beginner

once tried to play FH without Refreshing Light... and it was one of the worst of my builds...
But as Imperial Navy Inteligance says Refreshing Light is weak- few days ago someone gave me this (boss fight):

Skils are:

Святое Исцеление Holy Healing
благословение Perpetual Healing
Небесный Свет Celestial Light
дар исцелениа Gift of Healing (from Speck of Light)
Псуелние Divine Prayer
Печать Света Sacred Blessing
Живительный Свет Refreshing Light
Провидение Providence
Напутствие Divine Foresight
3 best skills healed almost 70%(!) of total HPS, rest healed only a few percent each. Refreshing Light turned out to be one of the weakest healing skills with 6% HPS...
As you can see Celestial Light is in TOP3... and I can't see it in your build. Why?
Cos i no need them LOL and 3 ruby for this skill... 8| mhm i think not :P

Calestial Light its almost same with Perseptual Healing slow heal and need lot of mana. On pvp this talent just for support not main heal. The main heal still Holy Healing, Divine Prayer . And Entreaty to heal ur self.
Yes i not use Calestial but i have Briliant Faith to heal group every get fanatism (no need mana) and Providence (min rare tear its work well i think) :D

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "SangHyang" (Apr 1st 2015, 6:55am)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 6:35am

SangHyang

Beginner

He said why he isn't using them.

It is PvP build - in PvP you want to heal quick - and these spells you mentioned are the only ones which have cast time (are not cast instantly) in aspect of mercy ofc.
My personal healing guru thought me when I was making priest reinc to never ever take these shitty spells.

This doesn't make that I consider this this build as good - for example rubies granting you 3 fanaticism with smite (thunderer) are must-have for any kind of priest IMO.
Agree with Modliszka :D
On pvp ur enemy always try to kill healer first, so that why im say "I dont have time to cast this skill on battle".

Devoted Plea r3 = 6 talent point , Refreshing Light r3 = 6 talent. Both Total 12 talent point for lil heal..
Better put this talent on other skill :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 6:35am

Yes, in PVP you don't heal using Devoted and Refreshing due to it's casting time.
I even full healed pve/astrals s2-s3 without using it since this new patch.
60 Healer
60 Warden

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 1:10pm

kui build healer ngo pvp an yo? nek full healer gak ambil skill particle of light, dazzling ro approach tp jupuk devoted plea ro refreshing light :P :D 8o

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 8:12am

SangHyang

Beginner

kui build healer ngo pvp an yo? nek full healer gak ambil skill particle of light, dazzling ro approach tp jupuk devoted plea ro refreshing light :P :D 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SangHyang" (May 2nd 2015, 9:50pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 3:28am

SangHyang

Beginner

a

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SangHyang" (Sep 18th 2015, 8:24am)