Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

talking about my class hope you enjoy :)

Hi all my class is the summoner my name is Kingofmagix i really enjoy this class i can do lot's of damage and have great sustain normally my pet takes the damage and i heal him i stay in backline doing my damage. Most of my damage comes from acid i had a guild but i left it so i'm alone now. The latest uptade took some power of my class and my damage is a little bit smaller but i adapted to it, i changed my build improving my healing and my pet damage so it can be my protection. Now i wait for my pet to initiate and then use my poisons and my other abilitis to melt down the target. My build is more like a hibryd very good for pvp and very good on everything i can heal my friends or pet and deal great damage while taking almost none . This is all i have to say thx for reading it and i hope you looked at this and tryed this class out have a great day and have fun playing :)

dragonsvk8

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Fap, PvP

• Nachricht senden

Windstorm

Schüler

Beruf: profesional slacker .

• Nachricht senden

Oooh yesh,awesome ! :thumbup: