You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:02pm

[Quest]ion in regards to Important Quests in Nezebgard

Hello,

I'm relatively new but I've gotten an easy 3-5 characters up to level 11 in the Empire and they've all come to the same conclusion. I've gotten up to 62/63 important quests completed. (24/24 World Mysteries, 38/39 Important Quests) I've been trying to find the last important quest everywhere and it's unable to be found. I've tried to click on "Find Quest" and not a single one can be found. Please help. I've been looking for 3 days without an answer. Do I have to wait until level 14 for the quest to appear to pick it up? How come I've been only able to get to level 12 MAX when I do all the quests in the map when the map itself says up to level 14? Are there mobs I'm missing? Quests I'm missing? Am I missing a whole section? I'm so confused. Someone please help :/. :S :S

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:21pm

Hello,

Some quests happens when you're at a higher level.
Don't try to "finish" a map before moving on to the next map, because you'll be stuck all along your time in Allods if you play like this.

EDIT : with one of my char, at level 41, i'm at 68/70 in Nezebgrad. So, don't worry too much about numbers.

PS : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
You'll need to log off/on on the forum in order to see the change.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:28pm

You should have had quests that lead you out of Nezebgrad itself into the Igsh Military District (south of the city) and the Severny Steppe (?sp) (east and west of the city), then to the Dead Sea area (southwest) and the Wild Isles (north to the port, take a ride to get to the isles themselves).
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:31pm

Thank you guys for the answers, I really appreciate it.