You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 9:20pm

New player looking for guild

New player and about to start my free month. I would like to find a guild that will help me learn the game and keep me motivated to pay for an ongoing sub. Not a hardcore player but I do spend more than a fair amount of time online.

Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bodaway" (Mar 31st 2015, 10:06pm)

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 9:58pm

Which faction are you on? League or Empire?

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 10:06pm

I'm not sure. I created a Stalker named Eakly which was one of the bottom 3 races. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 10:29pm

Which race? :) That would help solve it.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:41am

Songa

Beginner

If you're on the Empire, you'll be looking at Utopie or Eclipse, as far as I know.

For League, should you choose to switch, you'll be looking at Avarice or Void. (Avarice mainly EU players; Void has more NA players but is a mixed bag in terms of the location of its members).

Whichever side you decide to play on, I hope you have a great time and stick with us! :) And feel free to ask any questions.
Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]