Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 8:52pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "Tamora"

Mesajlar: 49

Konum: Italy

Meslek: A kind of artist...

• Özel mesaj gönder

[PMB] Subra's PVE Ranged Scout Build

Serious affairs for a very big cat!

Introduction
6.0 Broken Chains changes
Build presentation and Talents grid
Rubies
Skills rotation
Tips and Tricks

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Tamora" (Apr 1st 2015, 9:10pm)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 8:57pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Introduction: who loves kittens?

Subra is a ranged-fights specialized scout, ex member of the Italian Guild "Pirati Bastardi" (Bastard Pirats), actually on "Les Flibustiers de Nezeb" and usually his role is obviously DD single target.
I've chosen this class because I don't love so much melee battles and I prefer trying to take advantage from the environment (Allods maps are full of useful obstacles, bumps, bushes, trees and so on) and confuse my enemies forcing them to chase me around!

I apologize for my far-from-perfection English level, hoping my guide can be clear enough and without many unforgivable grammar mistakes.

EARLY ASSUMPTIONS:

In order to understand the very reason why a build it's made in a certain way, it's decisive to know things like: shop-based added values, equipment quality
and similar things. At the end of the story, the amount of shopped items can change a lot the results, so what can fit for me (example) with my runes and
pat5, can't fit in the same way to someone with lower runes and pat4 and so on.

Very, very important! Why are there no precise numbers about the skills or rubies in my build? Because I decided to try to enthrall rather than stun you with math and the mere calculation. When I read a build full of numbers often I get bored and I look for one that involves me and make me fall in love with that specific class.

Here are mine:

- Patron lv 5
- Runes 887 777
- Green Carnifex (atm I have the epic one, but I got it with the last Strongbox event, some days ago, so..)
- Greater Emblem of the Invicible Warrior (Epic) (not a shop item, but it makes difference too)
- First Page of the Great Mage's Diary
- Lesser Scroll of the Sacrament
- Page of the Book of Secrets (for racial skills)
- Parafraph of Study of Perfection
- Page of Study of Perfection

Careful... you've a lot of yards to do before the jump!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Tamora" (Apr 7th 2015, 10:54pm)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:00pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

6.0 Broken Chains changes

- Broken Chains hasn't changed so much Subras' life, but for the new cooldown of the Tesla Arrow. By the way it's nothing so insurmountable.
My big sorrow, to be honest, is the loss of the only worthy paralyzing scout CC we had, because now it's only available with a sort of tank-like build. Unfortunately I really don't like this kind of role.

6.0 Broken Chains changes for scouts:

I take them as they're written on the 6.0 Patch Notes, since the changes are already very clear and technical.
---------------------------------------

Rubies’ disposition has changed.

New ruby set: Adventurer. With a 20/40/60% chance, in the beginning of combat you receive two stacks of the Joker effect. With a 10/20/30% chance, you will receive 1 stack of Joker every 3 seconds during combat.

New ruby set: Ammunition. After shooting an Enchanted Arrow, with a 15/30/45% chance another arrow of the same kind appears in the Quiver.

New ruby set: Curare. While you are in the Bully stance, Arrows dealt by the Splinter effect do not generate enemy's aggression and paralyze them for 6/12/18 seconds. If the target receives damage, the duration of the effect decreases by 6 seconds.

Tesla Arrow now has a 10 second cooldown. When you are in the Bully stance, the cooldown duration increases by 100%.

Destructive Shots rubies now additionally reduce the cooldown duration of Tesla Arrow by 10/20/30%.

Medicinal Herbs now restore your health by 40%.

Hunter's Arrow now can only be applied to one target.

Rain of Arrows is blocked by Mages’ barriers.

The bug that caused Rend being counted as a single blow has been fixed.

The bug that caused the Bandit effect to remain active upon switching between talent builds has been fixed.

The bug that caused the countdown of the invisibility effect in the Bandit stance start with the first blow of Blade Storm instead of the last one has been fixed.

Don't touch my Tesla again you foooool!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:03pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Build presentation

The build I present to you is a PVE one, working well to farm in locations like Kingdom of Elements or in astral party and it's also good enough for raids and PvP events like skermishes and AoD (despite I got Greatness, I only use this build for everything I do!), even if it isn't surely the best one.
I've choosen this build in particular because it grants me a big amount of DPS on single target without forgetting some dots and cc to deal with enemies much stronger than me.

I've always liked this class. I've playing it since the very beginning of my adventure on Allods, even when it was transformed in a pretty useless one, with low survival chances and with a DPS worse than warriors and mages.

First of all, some suggestion about equipment: some time ago I read Oracle's article about "the science of statistics"; I agree in fairly dividing between Proficiency and Brutality, speaking about Offensive ones.
About Defensive, at the beginning of 5.0 I chose Vitality but I quickly realized that it wasn't so useful to me, in particular because I skipped the armor improvement rubies.
So I switched to Bloodlust and I must admit that with few exceptions like bleeding dot damages and poison ones (but we can dispel them), now I can greatly heal myself with the only amount of my DPS.

About the Weapons? I always choose the crossbow, even if it's necessary to manage well your energy pool. It's faster but more energy consuming. If you don't want these kind of problems, then you must prefer the bow: less energy costs but slower than crossbow.

TALENTS GRID

1st Row:

Viscious Blow 1 - you won't use it in this build!
Steady Shot 3 - vanguard of Intuitive shot. You need it to . So it's useful.
Enchant a Tranquil Arrow 1 - it's enough, because when you're dot expires, you simply shot the arrow again.

2nd Row:

Double Shot 3 - it's one of your best friends with Intuitive Shot.
Enchant an Incendiary Arrow 3 - this is a fire "stacks dot". Tip! Learn to be skillful refreshing it, because dealing damage over time you will grant your enemies a nice mess!

3rd Row:

Ranging Fire 3 - its debuff, called "Under the Aim", should be always on your target. If it's not present (expired or used) place it again. You need it, really.

Caltrops 3 - Unlike others scouts taking it only rank 2, I bet a lot on them for many reasons: they're AoE and with the right rubies can add a dot effect. I find it very invaluable with packs of mobs, because your friends with Aoe Damage (like Mages) can rage on them all or you can use them to take distance from your target(s) if you're in trouble.

4th Row:

Sambo Roll 1 - you will use it only when you're really on the spot (it's a melee skill). It causes a 2s knock-down effect on your enemy. It's useful in combo with Somersault to gain time to take distances again.

Enchant a Precise Arrow 1 - Unfortunately most of your enemies have a good Willpower level and this will transform the use of this shot in a frustrasting row of curses most of the times, but sometimes it can gift you with a couple of seconds to run away from your "problems".

Recoil 3 - vanguard of Somersault. A good recoil means to be still alive and the time for a new skill rotation; a bad recoil means dancing in the middle of a pack of mobs (unfortunately they won't be happy at all about your unexpected arrive) or to fall off a cliff or taking a jump into the astral beyond allods borders.

5th Row:

Enchant a Tesla Arrow 3 - Despite 6.0 patch put a 10s cooldown on this skill, its damage amount still a bomb, in particular when you shot it in the middle of a pack of mobs/character, causing a very satisfying AoE show.
Using 2 rubies you can boost the dot amount of damage and reduce the cooldown.

6th Row:

Rain of Arrows 3 - it's not so easy to use, because it's necessary to place the big frame on the ground (like Caltrops one) and sometimes it's a pain. By the way, if you succeed in the mission, there will be 3 waves of arrows literally raining from the sky, with a very cool effect and a good AoE damage. Unfortunately it's not my favourite skill and it's better use it after Caltrops, to block your enemies.

Intensive Training 3 - it's a really useful buff, fundamental for you and for your party friends (with the famous "Unity" ruby that makes people take you around as a nice gadget for the tank!). Intensive Training regenerates faster energy/mana (but for mana it's better Warden's one).

7th Row:

Intuitive Shot 3 - (that come after Steady Shot, your basic hit)

Somersault 3 - (that come after Recoil). You'll recoil like there's no tomorrow.

-Pirati Bastardi-

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Tamora" (Apr 1st 2015, 9:11pm)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:09pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Rubies

MURDERER GRID

Here we find few useful things but with a big importance.

1) r3 Uncanny Accuracy for a +9 Proficiency

2)Set of Antidotes. I find it very useful because dispels one Poison and one Disease effect with a nice 30 seconds cooldown. In this way, we can grant ourselves a good indipendence from this kind of problems, since we are often too distant from healers.

3) Here we're forced to sacrify a ruby on "Art of Death" (gaining a +3 Brutality anyway)...

4) ...to touch the epic "Unity" ruby. Your very best friend (and ofc of your party mates!)

STEADY SHOT GRID

1) We start going up to take r3 "Secret Knowledge": in this way you gain a 15% boost to your fire dots and a 60% increase in Tesla Arrow damage.

2) From the last ruby of Secret Knowledge we going on the right for r3 Light Arrows: it decreases the energy cost of Steady Shot and Intuitive Shot by 21%.

3) Then we take r3 "Will to Live" above Secret Knowledge: it increseas our Stamina and incoming healing by 15%

4) Going to the left of Will to Live we find "Serrated Arrows": it increase Steady Shot damage by 18%

5) Under Serrated Arrows, r3 Spiked Balls: it grants to your caltrops to deal some damage every 2 seconds to the enemies falling on them. Not so much, but damage is always damage! I suggest you to skip this rubies ONLY

6) From the last ruby of Spiked Balls, to the left again to take r3 "Terminator": it increases Finishing Shot damage by 15%,

7) going up r3 Swift Fletching: with this you recharge your quiver 100% faster!

8 ) on the right of Swift Fletching, you find "Quick Recharge: every 2 minutes you can generate 3 arrows for every type of your enchanted arrows.

9) again on the right r3 Destructive Shots: you gain a 36% improve of the damage of Rain of Arrows.

10) now we take r1 of "Sharpshooter" on a whim, on the left!: your Precision Shot and Medicinal Herbs lasts a 20% more.

11) On the right, both Enlarged Quiver rubies: this increase the number of your arrows from 3 to 7 (not bad!)

12) ...and also both Subtle Fingers, on the right again: it decrease the energy cost of Double Shot by 20%

13) Above Markmanship, r2 "Ammnunition": now we have a 15% chance to generate a new arrow of the same kind just shot.

14) Medicinal Herbs, our healing ruby! As said at the beginning of this entry, in Broken Chains it restores 40% of our life (our savior!)

15) Going down, r3 Markmanship (you're forced to take r1 Subterfuge. It decreases your threat level): also these rubies improve the damage of your Steady Shot ad Intuitive Shot by 12%.

16) r3 Eagle Vision: it improves the distance of your ranged skill by 30% and their damage by 6%

UNCANNY ACCURACY GRID

1) First of all we take r3 "Cat's Swiftness" on the left, to increase by 25% our resistance to stun and knock-down effects.

2) Going up to r1 Piercing Blow to gain a +3 Luck (you must take all 3 rubies, with a useful +9 Luck).

3) First of Athlete above Piercing Blow, +3 Vigor (you must take all 3 rubies, for a +9% Vigor)

4) Above Athlete, r3 Rapid Heartbeat to improve your energy regeneration (5 points every 6 seconds).

5) Quickened Reflexes to massively decrease the energy cost of Somersault.

6) Quick March grants to Escape Artist a 80% speed boost that lasts 5 seconds.

Don't forget your set of antidotes, kitty!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Tamora" (Apr 1st 2015, 9:16pm)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:09pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Skill rotation

So, let's see!

1) Tranquil Arrow: slow your enemy trying to keep him as distant as you can, best at the maximum range of your skills.

2) Ranging Fire: place your target on his face!

3) Fire Arrow x3: all the dots. Then refresh them when they exipire.

4) Double Shot: only in this moment you deals the first "big damage". At this point the mob should/could be very close to you.

5) If you still have the chance, shoot Tesla Arrow x3 then. If not, go below!

6)...wait to be at melee distance to use Somersault! Pay attention to architectural barriers, because on Allods are many and often "invisible". Sometimes you'll get stucked in a little 3cm-height INVISIBLE bump-like thing that will transform your Supaherosupahcool Somersault in an olympionic-level fart on the same spot.
So..hoping in a beautiful jump..

7) ..while your target is stunned, it's the turn of Intuitive Shot (it often resets Double Shot cooldwodn) and if necessary, shot again Ranging Fire.

8 ) make him lame with Precise Arrow!

9) Caltrops and Rain of Arrows combo, Somersault again to take distances and restart!

Caltrops are funny! Falling people too!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:13pm

Tamora

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Tips and Tricks (moar kittens!)

RACIALS skills from the Book of Secrets

Explosive Shot (Kanians): it's an incredible explosive arrow with a terrible damage I really love. I use and abuse of it!

No-Escape (Orcs): it's a front flip. Useful when you're stuck in a corner or in a zone with too many mobs behind you and it's impossible or dangerous to use Somersault.

Throw Daggers (Xadaganians): it's all about knife-throwing. Pretty useless in ranged builds, more suitable for melee ones.

Crafty Snare (Gibberlings): it's a gladiator-like net, that immobilize your target for 5 seconds.

Hunter's Arrow (Pridens): it causes a fair amount of damage pushing your enemy 5 yards away and stuns it for 2 seconds. I've not tried it yet, because I'm addicted to Explosive Shot. I can say so much about it for now.

This class has a HUGE range of action. Learning how to use it to take advantage on your enemies it's very important, because it make the difference between life and death.
A ranged scout with enemies at melee distances is too often a dead one.

And, yeah, beware of willpower!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir