You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 10:41pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Ideas of Allods Online.

As I love Allods as the best game ever lol, i got some ideas to make it even more awesome!! hopefully someone usefull reads this shortly soon and makes work of it :D

so my number 1 thought: LoL watching matches. As you can watch ur friends in a LoL fight, wudn't it be awesome for your guildies to watch the war going on on the dominions other guildies are fighting? somewhere in the Dominion tab where you can see whom of your guild is in war and you could just click "watch"? *_*

2: adding a bank + mail IN the hangar so ppls won't have to run all the way to the bank to put stuff there or take new ship gears or w/e they need from the bank. a mailman/woman so you don't have to teleport (facing another load screen) back to whereever to send a mail which happens to me pretty often.

3: change the banking organization as it is in Runescape so you can organize it with tabs to find stuff back way easier.

4: bringing back the CC flash sale. yeah many of you are like "wtf why wud they do that?" well in my opinion, a game still has it's purpose to make and give fun. aren't these ideas meant to comfort you more and make ur ingame life easier? why play a game that's annoying and derpressive? If we can improve ppls' mood, why not with these improvements? i'm sure everyone likes them in a way. if any other ideas, hit em up and i'll try to hit up higher peoples to make stuff happening!

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:14am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Some have tried already : link :)
Maybe join your efforts to get something moving ?

Also, maybe CM/Mods can provide a feedback of which ideas who have been submitted and other info about what the editor is doing to improve the major flaws (lack of publicity, ever growing gap in CS between starting players and old-timers ?).

I personally feel it's about time they make pat5 free so new players or those who could not afford it yet will be (a bit more) on an equal ground with other players. There's enough left to buy/grind anyway.