You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:43pm

• "NicoleIsHere" started this thread

I can't seem to find a download

Well, I haven't played Allods in a couple months since I got a new computer and of course I choose to start re-playing it now. 8| I couldn't find a working download link and I'm wondering if one will be put up after server maintenance, or if there is one already and I'm just not looking hard enough? Please help, I'm pretty eagar to play. :pinch:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:46pm

It's not just you, there aren't any download links up yet on the site.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:48pm

stepas123

Beginner

When i launc allods launcher, i get allods transfer page fragment o.O Anyone else with same problem? I'm afraid i couldn't patch it like this xD

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:49pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:51pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Maintainence

Hey everyone, they are currently patching and Merging the servers!!! the maintainence should be done 1-2 days, hopefully! that is what they have told us! nobody can get on atm!! look forrward to seeing you all in game :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:52pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

When i launc allods launcher, i get allods transfer page fragment o.O Anyone else with same problem? I'm afraid i couldn't patch it like this xD

this is due the server transfer.
they putted up this page so ppl know they have to migrate now.

when the server is back up and running it would probely change to noraml and start updating to 5.0.00

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:04pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I can't seem to find a download

Have I to download new client to play ?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:06pm

No, if you already have a version of the game client installed you should be able to simply patch it after the maintenance.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:52pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

So, I have a 4.0.00.67 version, I can update it after maintenance ? I have error 2.9 now , maybe it's maintenance.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:58pm

If I'm not mistaken error 2.9 was "Failed to connect to server"? Yeah, they're still setting up all the servers (login-, update-, game-sever), so that's normal.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:03pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:55am

gonna quote myself here ^^

Quoted

it's a bit tricky atm to find downloader, but still can... try this: go to http://www.gpotato.com/ and check the game list, hit the download button below allods picture :D good luck.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:28pm

i dont have the game installed right now and i would like to know if there will be a download available in the near future(dosnt have to be THAT near really)i looked on google for allodslauncher and could only find one in russian,and i dont speak russian,so that didnt help a whole lot

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:13pm

Thank you for your patience,
- Teppisch
lol, Teppisch said it to himself, as i see... (lol-style from ppl, that want to be official)
Dont need write "- Teppisch" (or smthing like that), cause we can see who wrote it... (it is forum) ;)
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:43pm

I have the same problem! So don't worry! :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:57pm

I always do that everywhere. If you don't like it, just don't read it.

- Teppisch ;)
I think that without this u can forget urs nickname?
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.