You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:51am

Old player, how far have we come?

Hey, I'm an old player and I quit the game at about the time when there were rumors circulating that there would be a subscription server. I understand that now there is. How is the game now? What's new? What did they change? I currently play wow, and I left this game because of its p2w aspects, even with the exchange, it was too much. Now that there's. P2p option, I might consider returning. Also, why did the website and ownership change?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:13am

men i'm leaving F2P and going P2P and beliveme i'm loving it first it makes u want to play the game with all the features second it requires skills and brain all the time.
Today i did dragon ring map farming 2 imps lool 1 of them was 2 lvl higher and was awsomerly fun i never enjoyed so much that map
bring ur friends of wow to here and meet me in Liga side if u wish
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:19am

if you dont have problem with paying for a online game you can get really happy on payserver

especially if you say you left allods because you experienced it as pay to win, you should really test the payserver for free now, and decide then if its worth the money

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:47am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

f-2-p is too far gone, throw 13 bux at em for p-2-p and it's on.