You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 12:06am

Returning player!

Hey everyone, I don't know if anymore remember me or not, but this is Adoa. I haven't played on the sub server since about a month after it was released. I came back, well, because I always come back to this game, lol. Anyways, I am looking to join a guild and was wondering who, if anyone, is recruiting. I was in Avarice before I quit forever ago, I don't know if any of those guys even play still. Anyways, hit me up in game or on here, I'm Adoable in game. Can't wait to get back into things!

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 9:12am

Hey dude☺ some of us also came back when 6.0 released but we are playing in Void now. Avarice belongs to someone else, though some of the original core avarice players are here in Void. Server needs a major population boost but we are doing our best to keep everyone entertained lol.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 10:57am

Koervanders

Beginner

Best day evar, adoa's back

Quoted

DOKTAR/KAPTAIN.FLnEEdledeck

Quoted

void - HaveArinse

Rate this thread