Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

• »IAmGroot« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Question for a friend

Hello, my friend can't seem to make an account on here.
He used to have a bard with 8s and p5.

Whenever he hits the TRANSFERACCOUNT button it allows him to put in his information no problem.
Although, it sends confirmation to an e-mail he no longer uses and does not remember the password...
Is there any way of fixing this?

HI

As you choose the email when you register, i don't understand how the email verification went to a lost email account ?
I think the only possibility now is ton contact support team so they can change its my.com account's email.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

• Nachricht senden

Basically, when you go to the transferaccount page it prompts him to log into his gpotato account thing.
He logs in with his old information (account name and password).
It says he has an EXPIRED PASSWORD. (he had quit for a while)
So now since he doesn't remember his e-mail login information...he has no way of changing the old password or something like that.

Dhamp

Profi

Beruf: Enterprise Grade IT Support

• Nachricht senden

Is it on the gpotato or my.com side that he's having trouble?

If he can't actually get to press the Merge Account button, he needs to get in touch with gpotato (and stress that it his gpotato account he is having issues with, don't mention Allods at all.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Nachricht senden

Alright, thanks.
I'll tell him to give it a shot.