You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 5:10am

Returning player, sorta..

I'm sorta a returning player to Allods, maybe, depending on what is said here. While I am interested in playing Allods again, I originally played when Gpotato existed and had the game. Now it's gone and unsure if this is where it went or if this is a European server and the US one just.. poofed.

Never really played on a game that was outside the US so if this is indeed the European side of things then would I be able to join and play with everyone just fine?

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 5:18am

it is an european server yeah and when you transfer your account you can use your old account

the only problem will probably be the time diffrence cuz every event (AoD,Dominion etc) will be in european time so its a time diffrence 7-9 hours^^

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 10:51am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It's both EU and US as there isn't another option other than Russian. Can't comment about dominion etc events since haven't done them since coming back to play. The game however, is more populated during night time for me, which is morning/day time for US players. I recommend giving it a try and see yourself rather than rely on replies in here. If you liked Allods back then, the game itself is still as beautiful as it was with lots of new things.

If you aren't a fan of spending cash in the game, it will be cheaper to play the subscription server Smuggler's Paradise but you'll lose whatever item shop goods you have had. But you will level faster and gain some item shop stuff via questing for free, if I have understood right by reading other ppl's comments.

If you join New Frontier server, which is the f2p, you'll have everything you had before you quit. Depending how long ago that was, your mount probably is outdated and gears and glyphs naturally since lvl cap increased to 65.

There will be multiple languages in zone/world chats since some most popular languages are supported but there are plenty of people using English.

Lastly: remember to transfer your account - it may take days or it might take weeks but don't start a new toon while waiting as you can only have 1 account.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, September 29th 2022, 9:49am

Thanks for your post, it's very helpful I hope in the future you will provide more information. I will visit and support the article for you

Thursday, September 29th 2022, 1:29pm

Thanks for your post, it's very helpful I hope in the future you will provide more information. I will visit and support the article for you

hey spambot instead of trying to shill your links subliminally in signatures or w/e just make a thread in offtopic called "nice webgames". the tunnelrush thing you posted is actually a nice game lol

Thursday, October 20th 2022, 5:06am

there are things I want to ask here like the topic question of the author of this post.