You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 2:43pm

TheRampage

Trainee

if u think that increasing rate on your PMB, and decreassing on jote's,prison's and mine will help u to win ? Go ahead....but isnt a little bit lame ? :D Can u pump up to 5 stars ? :D lel dude...

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 6:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

if u think that increasing rate on your PMB, and decreassing on jote's,prison's and mine will help u to win ? Go ahead....but isnt a little bit lame ? :D Can u pump up to 5 stars ? :D lel dude...

To be fair...if they base it off the star rating of the thread...that would just be so stupid so I really doubt that matters as I don't think they would do that.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 7:37pm

TheRampage

Trainee

To be fair...if they base it off the star rating of the thread...that would just be so stupid so I really doubt that matters as I don't think they would do that.
ofc its not like that :D Rate is nothing, but doing things like that is just... u know :D

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 9:34pm

Gramarye

Professional

U take all these defense things over dmg because of survival?? as u alrdy said the engi is very mobile, so why u need that much defense if u easily could avoid dmg by moving out of the aoe-areas (or whatever). Because ur not using the flamethrower-tower I dont think that getting aggro is a problem...

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 9:55pm

TheRampage

Trainee

In s1-s3 monster/boss attack you with spell who deal you 40-50% hp

Combat mode give you 52%absorb and kit 30% absorb, with this time healer can heal you/or heal more tank because he don't must heal you whan you absorb dmg, so tank can live longer

it's true you are mobile but if you wont fight with 2-5 mobs in one time, def very help you

you lose 5-10% your dps but you have more 82% live ^^

Good deal ? :)
But if u take paralyzing ray, u can CC target, isnt that even easier for whole party ? :)

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 10:02pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Quoted

But if u take paralyzing ray, u can CC target, isnt that even easier for whole party ?

you can cc only one target with paralyzing ray and this dont work on boss and sometimes on medium mobs
yes it doesnt work on every target, but u have different type of packs ... + if u runing s3, u could notice that some debuff's are rlly hard and annoying like creepy death and astral defense, so u should consider about those situations too, and paralyzing ray can CC those mobs from debuff like i said... and in s3 if u get creepy death there will be 2 of those mobs which will follow u ..so its much better to take CC and help to whole party instead of defending yourself... that is my opinion but also u have some point about that on bosses...

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 11:38pm

Gramarye

Professional

In s1-s3 monster/boss attack you with spell who deal you 40-50% hp

Combat mode give you 52%absorb and kit 30% absorb, with this time healer can heal you/or heal more tank because he don't must heal you whan you absorb dmg, so tank can live longer

it's true you are mobile but if you wont fight with 2-5 mobs in one time, def very help you

you lose only 5-10% your dps but you have more 82% live ^^

Good deal ? :)

idk wich s1-3 u went or how good ur tak was, but i never lost that much hp from 1 spell, alrdy with total noob tanks

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:54am

Gramarye

Professional

I'll keep my opinion: U will not take that much dmg unless ure ignoring some mechanics
Anyway the combat mode extra dps is shit, i tested it...

And i totally agree that the secondlife is good (alrdy because it fullsheals u if u got oneshotted). But the Combatmode or the flying Pad arent worth the Points in my Opinion.

The Combat Mode uses 6 Tallent- and 3 Rubypoints. For a that situational defens its way too much in my opinion.
The Flying Pad just prevents u from physical dmg which u just should get if u have aggro (shouldnt happen). Anyway shouldnt be the Non-tear version of the enough to fit the sense in PvE?

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 2:11pm

Gramarye

Professional

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 6:31pm

lmfao, he got the highest rating out of all the guides.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Being a new Engineer, I can see how it would be easily mistaken that combat mode would be good.
But it's not, well not for PvE.
Instead
of wasting your talents in combat mode, just upgrade your runes to
level 10-13 for defensive and you don't need to waste those talents...
It's pretty simple.

f*** def "we are to op to have def and we can't die" or just like fight with 1 mob 1vs1 to lvl 1-65

F*** def? Nah, just up runes. 8)