You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 3:13pm

• "RampageRedmonds" started this thread

RampageRedmonds is here!

So, i ain't played this game in a lonnnggg time,Was a grind, always loved the game, the unique graphics and the wonderful classes, but i was the guy who never had any max levels, just every class, all level 30 or some shit, could never make up my mind, well now - as i don't want to do the starter quests (Which i remember every detail), but luckily! There's a new race! And a new class which i can't wait to try out - anyway, i've settled for a Wolf-guy Warden,with a ferret, cat, dog, hamster inbred thing, owning shit up, i'm currently level 20, and the reason for this post, is mainly for a bit of advice on which faction to choose, and also, to reach out to any players, who'd be looking for a recruit xD I'm a fast learner, i've played wow for 10 years, so it's not THAT new to me, i'm just looking for some direction, a guild possibly? , and maybe another warden to guide me in the right direction? Anyway - My IGN is Redmond - hit me up! (Or give me a message on here :L) Cheers! :thumbup:

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 3:16pm

Oh and another thing - i remember you could buy gems for gold the last time i played, is it still possible to trade Gold for Gems? This would be a great thing, earn gold, buy gems, pay sub? Win win win

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 4:13pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Yes you can grind for gold on f2p and buy gems to pay foe the sub sever. but welcome back league has 2 guilds void mostly NA players and avarice mostly EU. But both guild take anyone looking to join. Empire has Utopia but there not doing so well has far as I hear. Hope you enjoy the game.
Smugglers Paradise

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 4:15pm

Can i grind gold on the P2P server, to get gems and pay for my sub? I really wanted to go Empire, but i hear they're down on players.. Is there such an option to change faction?

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 6:55pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

you can't buy gems on p2p Cuz there's no item shop so gems are not needs on p2p. you would need a f2p room and grind gold for gems there. Yeah empire is down but in time it may pick up in do time.
Smugglers Paradise

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:17pm

Gotta grind gold in the f2p server to pay for p2p.

So where is it at now? Grind 2 weeks/8hrs a day to pay p2p for a month?

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 10:32pm

I'd rather just pay the actual subscription fee honestly, much better than grinding your way to carpal tunnel in free to play or handing out thousands of dollars just to be able to keep up with content.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:44am

Yeah, i agree - but i think they should have the option to buy gems in the P2P server still though, give people the option + Pay to play, earn gold, buy gems, use them of F2P server? Might bring more players to the P2P xD Idk.. Guys - Quickly now - Empire or League? I'm stood inbetween them both, all i gotta do is click, but i can't make my mind up >.<

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:49am

AleynaBear

Beginner

Occupation: FuzziWigs Candy Factory, ABL- Internship@ Biological Terrorism Counter Measures.

Well MY understanding is that League is sorta what's actually getting everything done right now and the only real big guild on the Imperial side right now isn't doing so well :/ which saddens me greatly. So I'm also torn between the two right now as well... HmmMmMmM.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:51am

I've just gone Imperial, i don't know whether it was the best choice, but who want's fairys and little furry fuckers on their team, when you can have robots & hench orcs..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:54am

AleynaBear

Beginner

Occupation: FuzziWigs Candy Factory, ABL- Internship@ Biological Terrorism Counter Measures.

I think the elves can be rather pretty, I don't like the wings so much though honestly x.x but yeah I can get with the Imperial side but nobody likes them for some reason it seems.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:55am

Imperial all the way! Add me in-game Redmond

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:00am

AleynaBear

Beginner

Watching a movie with a friend at the moment x) so I shall so in a bit still not sure where I'll end up maining at.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:13am

I'm level 27, played about 30 hours, over the past 2 days, I've seen one person,..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:15am

Annndddddd, i'm re-rolling to League..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:16am

I'm level 27, played about 30 hours, over the past 2 days, I've seen one person,..
That is just empire side in general :/ and Utopie (the big guild on Empire) is fully EU players as far as I understand. So unless you play at that time, empire is gonna seem dead.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:17am

Well, i'm from England, so EU would defo be better, are there any EU League guilds?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:24am

Well, i'm from England, so EU would defo be better, are there any EU League guilds?
Avarice is mainly EU. Void is a mix with heavy NA players.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 5:29am

also if you grind that 2100 gems and bought 3month subs you got only 1 month extra on it.. if bought real cash those 2100 gems (21€) you get 3month + 3month extra.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:01am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Hello Redmonds,

I'm in Utopie and online everyday, but all of utopie's ppl are almost never afk on tower, so maybe that's why you see nobody when you are in Nezeb.

You can open "board" (ctrl-O) when you are in game and see message about recruitment from Empire, we are not dead, don't worry.

This server lack players since the beginning, and especially Empire side... So, if you like challenge, you are welcome with us, we need more ppl to fight the League ;)

See you soon in game and have fun.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Used tags

new player

Rate this thread