You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 6:37pm

Why P2P is better than F2P

Hey guys,

today I want to get some attention for the P2P-server
Many people are annoyed by the F2P-serber, but still not start playing on P2P.
The main reason is: server is dead :(.
Let me describe the current situation on P2P.
3 guilds are able to do gates, eclipse and other raids. Utopie (empire), Avarice und Void (both league).
Battlegrounds are starting just sometimes. Arena of death never,
GB has no problems on P2P.

Why I should start playing on P2P?
1. We are on 70% server-progress, so you can get on nearly the same gear level soon.
2. You can play for free to the 24th of April.
3. The game is much more based on skill.
4. P2P is cheaper. Even if you dont want to pay for it. You can farm some Gold (around 3k per day) and buy enough chrystals for your P2P access.
5. There is no need to farm Gold on P2P, so you have more time for interesting things of allods.

If you are tired of new chashshop items, farming hours and hours, getting destroyed by people with full cashshop or just dont want to invest so much time/money for getting close with cs items anymore then give P2P a chance.

Greetings,
Geekiiens (Avarice)

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 7:24pm

The only problem is population and people do not want to stick around. They rather go where the population is and not have to work hard :)

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 7:28pm

Yeah so come p2p, and this problem is solved

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 7:55pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Like i said on german forum ...

If you want to be something then go play on p2p server.

You have to decide if you want to stay forever a noob on f2p, beacuse not enough cash shop items.
Or you can change to p2p and be a part of the top players.

I paid like 30€ for a half year. On P2P you get nearly every cash shop scrolls. You dont have that op cash shop players there.

so guys... stop wasting your money on f2p and join p2p ! :)
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:12pm

Everyone knows the different between the two servers. No need to keep talking about it.

Most of the people that gets rekt are people that are free to play, people that DON'T spend cash ever. Why would they spend cash to pay to play? And on top of that, waste money on a server that's near dead. LOL.

Good luck getting them unless you guy want to pay for their subscription.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:18am

AleynaBear

Beginner

Occupation: FuzziWigs Candy Factory, ABL- Internship@ Biological Terrorism Counter Measures.

It wouldn't be dead if people would just play it, in reality it's a much better deal than free to play and superior in general and that's just about as much opinion as it is fact unless you want to farm yourself to the bone or spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just to do content and still end up getting three shot by those who've done more than that? I can't fathom how that's enjoyable in comparison?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:46am

Don't worry, let people play F2P, they'll realise, and when they do, we'll be here, all geared n shit, swimming in pools of gold, the players will come...

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:41am

The Pay to Play server is wonderful, the people here are great and theres a real kind of skill based playstyle here. The Free to Play seems much too concerned with how it can get into your wallet. The best part of our server is that we aren't exclusive, if you are having trouble the guilds will actually pull together to help you, no matter what it is. Void is mostly NA players as has been said, but even then we are on quite late (about 10:00pm-3:00am is when my group of friends play) and Avarice is on the EU times. The League is kind of the master faction right now, but there is a desire from us to see some more Empire players. The only problem we face is visibility, people discredit us as its subscription. The real question is do you want to play a game you love and pay a small monthly fee, or do you want to be in a constant uphill battle against everyone elses pocketbook, the choice is yours but we hope you see what we see in our server.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:47am

AleynaBear

Beginner

Occupation: FuzziWigs Candy Factory, ABL- Internship@ Biological Terrorism Counter Measures.

Yeah I agree completely I had a friend who played Allods quite alot so I'm quite well versed in it's history I also played in the OpenBeta but I'm pretty much completely new other than that like pretty much started today, I'm not like trying to get to meet everyone and what not yet because I want to make sure I'm not wasting everyone's time, I'm interested in playing on the Imperial side but I honestly want to be able to clear content and get gear so I'll play League if need be .-. without problem but that would just be contributing to the unbalance but also at the price of my own experience if that makes sense. The way the server makes sense and I've seen it before so I understand completely just meh as to where to place myself right now.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:13am

Everyone knows the different between the two servers. No need to keep talking about it.

Most of the people that gets rekt are people that are free to play, people that DON'T spend cash ever. Why would they spend cash to pay to play? And on top of that, waste money on a server that's near dead. LOL.

Seems like you dont know the difference.
Read my 4th point:

4. P2P is cheaper. Even if you dont want to pay for it. You can farm some Gold (around 3k per day) and buy enough crystals for your P2P access.

You can play on P2P for FREE if you want.
You dont want to spend money? Ok, here is a way to play free.
1. Sometimes we get free month, even people on P2P get an additional month.
2. There are times you can buy 6 month for the prize of 3.
3. 3 month cost 2100 crystals. So 1 month is 700 => 23 crystals per day => 3700 gold per day. You get around 1k gold per day by your island. So 2700 gold left to farm. You can play some goblinball, do as, koe or anything else for gold.

So yeah, player that DONT want to invest money for playing allods, benefits of the P2P much more, then people that want to invest money.

The server isnt nearly dead, but we want people to make it even better.
I choosed the P2P, I have a F2P character with most cs items. I was one of the players, who could AoE other players easily thanks to cs. Its funny to kill multiple players while spamming emotes, but it gets boring when you check their runes or gear.

Give P2P a chance. Its the best time to join us atm.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:47am

AleynaBear

Beginner

So many options for more enjoyable gameplay :D It's great he's right you know, there's a free month as we speak so it is indeed the best time to try it out :3

Monday, April 6th 2015, 5:44am

Maybe you guys are pretending to be oblivious to the awful population (and how crappy it makes game-play in Allods) in order to gauge people's interest more, but lets be real here, the population isn't going to get much better, and at best it will remain the same further down the patch cycle.

Back on NA P2P, all the people that are "pay2win" came to play on the P2P server and the new excuse was that we had more time on our hands/no life the game so that's why we were still on top ... *eyeroll*

I decided to check out Yasker Tower during peak EU times today and the difference between the F2P and P2P server is insane. There's also literally SIX items for sale on Imp's AH... Personally I don't see the point in playing when the server can't even get enough people on to pop 1 AoD when there's 2-4 queues popping at all 4 different AoD times, which is roughly 8-16 AoDs per day.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather play P2P because of the numerous reasons people mentioned. But lack of population trumps all those reasons, and players trying to advertise and advocate people to join sub server on these forums won't do anything to help it. My.com themselves don't advertise this game on the front page of their games list.

Also I still have 140k gold on my P2P toon, lmk if someone on imp side wants it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Cyer" (Apr 6th 2015, 5:53am)

Monday, April 6th 2015, 6:12am

Well hell cyer Pamela on Imp side will take all your gold then xD

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:53am

i'll agree that trying to "convert" existing f2p players (unless they are really new and don't even know about p2p) is kinda futile - they have already chosen to stay on free to play for various reasons. if you choose to wanna help boost p2p population, try other sources. i made a couple of "trailers" to post on various gaming sites, and it's gotten some positive feedback alongside snarky "who wants to play that old crap game" responses as well. just a matter of pullin in those who are interested.

i'd like to see the server grow again, much more than it was when it originally opened. small pop leads to little to no pvp, stale competition and losing players to boredom. this game is fun if you have a healthy competition and friends to enjoy it with. if any of you guys know friends that might be interested or forums where you might be able to post a link about it, do it. it's by far better than posting about it here. kinda sad that we as the players have to resort to this shit WHEN ALLODS TEAM COULD JUST PUT THE GAME ON STEAM, HINT HINT. (who the hell do we need to email repeatedly to get this to happen?)
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:29am

Steam would be a great idea, especially with the ''Free month of subscription'' everybody would try it..

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:25pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Avarice protests in Novograd !!! Join P2P guys !

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:45pm

Of cause we wont get the same population as F2P, but we dont dont 16 AoD, 1 or 2 would be fine as well.
I think its even more fun, when you know your enemy player rather than playing vs unknown players.
Yeah we need just more population, but thats it, all we need a few more people.
I know many people that dont like the F2P system and think about switching to P2P.
I say its worth. A few people more on each side and P2P would be a much better game than F2P.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 8:07am

Seems like you dont know the difference.
Read my 4th point:

4. P2P is cheaper. Even if you dont want to pay for it. You can farm some Gold (around 3k per day) and buy enough crystals for your P2P access.

You can play on P2P for FREE if you want.
You dont want to spend money? Ok, here is a way to play free.
1. Sometimes we get free month, even people on P2P get an additional month.
2. There are times you can buy 6 month for the prize of 3.
3. 3 month cost 2100 crystals. So 1 month is 700 => 23 crystals per day => 3700 gold per day. You get around 1k gold per day by your island. So 2700 gold left to farm. You can play some goblinball, do as, koe or anything else for gold.

So yeah, player that DONT want to invest money for playing allods, benefits of the P2P much more, then people that want to invest money.

The server isnt nearly dead, but we want people to make it even better.
I choosed the P2P, I have a F2P character with most cs items. I was one of the players, who could AoE other players easily thanks to cs. Its funny to kill multiple players while spamming emotes, but it gets boring when you check their runes or gear.

Give P2P a chance. Its the best time to join us atm.
Oops forgot about trading gold for crystals but thats so stupid though. You know how long to have to grind to get enough gold just to play p2p. Would be njce if you can convert gold to crystal in the p2p server. Well good luck on switching people from f2p to p2p. Im going to stick to f2p since a lot more NA players there. Also I did give p2p a try and it's still pretty empty there even on lig side.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:57am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

wow ... its always the same ... like every day ppl come to p2p server.. stay mostly 1 day and then they left the server.
The server would have a bigger population when ppl stay more than 1 day ...

but yeah .. go play on f2p and have fun with that cash shop

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 1:37pm

stay 1 day.. more like 5min, i've seen players loggin and yell something on wolrd chat and before anyone online player can reply dude loged off and never comeback and mostly time start whining or complaining how dead server is it. i've seen worst day of this server there was including me like 4 players on empire side about same amount on league side. And we had great time.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Rate this thread