You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:56pm

Question About Yazes Shard's "Demonic Gates" Quest

Hello,

I'm a little confused on the Gorluxor's Tower quest "Demonic Gates" on Yazes Shard. The quest log has two events you need to complete: 1) sneak into the Demon's City and 2) Break into the portal

Another player was kind enough to help me form a "raid" to enter GT and we reached the first portal so I was able to complete the "Break into the portal" part of the quest. However I'm not sure how to trigger the "sneak into the Demon's City" part. I wore the demon cultist costume when I went inside the tower. Was this incorrect? It looks like this is a very important quest so I'd like to figure it out. Thank you for any help!

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:40am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

This won't be much helpful considering the part you need to do but you did right wearing the quest costume when entering GT and going to the first portal. My information about the quest, however, is outdated since I last did it in 2010. I just wonder is the other quest meant to be finished when in actual GT raid. When you get the first portal you can summon Aidenus and turn-in quest and take new one for the boss. I can't remember was that before or after the 1st boss though. I hope someone else that has quested GT more recently can advice you better and further.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits