You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 7:48pm

Arisen and Gibberlings races and classes

I've been a big fan of the game since the beta back when gpotato was running the show but lost interest when my two favorite races never got any better. I love the gibberlings and the arisen races but not what goes with them. I see all around that the gibberlings are sometimes singular but you can never choose that in character creation would love to see that, also would love to see them get more classes as well. The arisen on the other hand are pretty cool the look of them is awesome just there lacking in class selection. Those are the reasons I left the first time, I came back to see what has changed and not much has. This game has so much potential and would love to see it go further then it has.