You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:51pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned
  • "Senpai" started this thread

Stat Theory Crafting

So I wanted to start a thread for everyone to come together and share what you think the best stats to run for PvE/PvP on each class. Here is a layout of the new stats and what they do * Credit to Allods Oracle for his/her translations! *

Quoted

Vigor
This stat is on all pieces of equipment. It determines your base damage. It is the same as Strength/Intelligence in the old system. You can’t put stats into this stat, they are only received from equipment and/or rubies. Your patron stat bonus is also fixed on this stat. This stat will be the same for all classes at the same level of equipment.

Stamina
This stat is also on all pieces of equipment, like Vigor. It determines your base health. It’s the same as Stamina in the old system. You also cannot put stats into this stat, they all come from gear.

Proficiency
Increases your base damage by the % of the stat. At 20.60 Proficiency, it will increase your damage by 20.60%. Simple.

Determination
Increases your damage when you’re being attacked. The increase works as 0.(2x)% per % of Determination where x is the level of the stat. At 50% Determination, will be x increase, and 100% Determination, 2x increase.

Brutality
This stat increases your damage as your target loses health.

*Increases your damage and healing by 0.xxx% for every percent health your target is missing(by (25*0.xxx)% for 75% health of your target, by (75*0.xxx)% at 25% health of your target).*

Anger
Similar to Rage in the current system, however, now wound complexity builds up over time, rather than immediately at the start of combat. A droplet of wound will be applied at a rate of x% of your damage done, where x is the number of the stat. Also healers can now apply wound complexity by healing their allies. Any opponents who attacked someone you’re healing in the last 10 seconds will receive some wound complexity. In 5.0 there will additionally be a set of level 60 PvP Draconic Relics that will boost Anger. You can obtain them from Battlegrounds.

Vitality
Increases your health by x% where x is the amount of that stat. Another simple one. If you want more health points, increase this.

Willpower
For every second under control effects you receive x% resistance. When that reaches 100% you will receive immunity to control effects for y seconds. X and y increase the higher the stat is. Mobs can also have Willpower, so controlling them will become more difficult.

Bloodlust
Heals you for x% of your damage and y% of your heals. This is an interesting one as it gives classes who can’t normally heal the ability to heal themselves through dealing damage.

Tenacity
Reduces the speed that you receive wound complexity. Allows you to receive 10*x% more damage where, x is the amount in the stat, before you receive a drop of wounds. This stat is the counter stat for Rage and will be important for PvP.

Luck
Gives you x% chance to inflict double (critical) damage. Now glancing blows have been removed. The base value of Luck is 5% chance to crit. There isn’t any Luck in equipment, there’s no Luck alchemy potions (that I’ve seen so far) and you can’t put any stat points in it. You can only increase it with Elixirs. Draconic Relics will now boost Luck instead of Intelligence/Strength if you have PvE relics.

Faith
Increases your mana. Exactly the same as Faith in the current system.
KAPPA

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:40pm

Gonna have to test the stats out first before coming to any conclusions but it's obvious that some are specialized for PvE and some for PvP so I guess we're going to need different gear sets.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:33pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned
  • "Senpai" started this thread

going to bump this so people see it.
KAPPA

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:18am

Ninim

Beginner

How high can you realistically get your Luck if you have the relics that boost it? Since I haven't really been playing for a couple of years I'm seriously lacking in the relic department myself >.<

The Luck change is the most game-changing by far, at least to me. Since pre-patch I would adjust my stats so that I pretty much crit 75-80% of the time, things like rubies that increase crit damage were a no-brainer. Since now I'm only critting something like 27% of the time even with the warden luck rubies and elixir, I'm starting to seriously consider if those rubies are worth taking at all.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:33am

The value of a critical hit has improved, and the cost of normal hits has decreased.

Comparing your crit rate is meaningless, as your non-crit damage is way, way up.

New luck rubies are definitely worth it, the fact that you aren't critting 3 hits out of 4 doesn't mean that the gain in dps is lesser.

If anything, the value of luck rubies has increased.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:03pm

Ninim

Beginner

I'm not sure I follow?

What I'm talking about is rubies like "Your critical damage is increased by 7% when using a two-handed weapon" or "The critical damage of your pet is increased by 7%". Surely the value of these rubies is way less if I'm critting way less of the time, right?

Rubies that increase the luck stat itself are obviously really, really good now.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:13pm

Ah, sorry, my bad.

Those certainly are reduced in effectiveness.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 8:56pm

well, the new eclipse relics give 3-6 luck depending on piece, with full teps relics you can get about 5.6luck for the skill. I imgine full eclipse relics will be around 15-20 luck. with a lixer, its probably possible to get around 30-35 luck in the end, with teps, i would say a solid 20 luck, using a lixer.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll