You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 2:19pm

Is allods still alive?

I'm an old player from NA server. My main was Florie, Melee-Scout since birth. I don't know if anyone remembers me though.

But I am looking for advices from players in EN server, about the allod's condition. Is allod's still alive? Is there much players still playing allod's? If start a new character, is it low level friendly? (dungeons,partyquests). It would be realy hard to level up and play without much people.

(I already submitted a ticket for account transfer last 2 months ago I think. When I checked my ticket, it was gone. I don't know if my account/character is transferred to my EN account).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pidrowlist" (Apr 11th 2015, 2:40pm)

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 7:42pm

I know this isn't of much help but I sure hope so!

I just started 2 days ago and I LOVE it... I was worried because there's only one server and it says low population... But I've seen other players ingame so so far it's okay I think. All I know is I hope it isn't dead/dying because I have been looking for a good MMO for a long time now and I sure love this. :love:

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 1:12am

allods is still alive and better than anytime before :love:
there have been a LOT of positive changes and as scout you can be happy, scout & paladin are the best classes atm (most performance with least effort) :)

leveling is better too, there are marks of fate now; with them you can skip silly quests simply and still have them done...
if you take a look on the forum you will find lots of ifo about the changes in the last time

Rate this thread