You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 3:08am

Hello,

Yeah \o/ !
I can lock this thread now.

Joking :p.
(about locking).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 3:50am

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

I guess we were 99.50-99.99%....

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 5:17am

Waffle

Beginner

isn't s1/2/3 supposed to not cost keys now?

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 5:53am

Grimpf

Trainee

S1 and S2.

S3 still cost keys (what i heard)

Servus

Grimpf

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 2:16pm

IAmGroot

Professional

S1 and S2.

S3 still cost keys (what i heard)

Servus

Grimpf

I can definitely confirm that they cost keys.
I thought maybe it was because on my reinc I didn't complete the quests to unlock the 2nd part of ferris...however, some guildies checked it out and it certainly took keys from them.

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 3:12am

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 3:21pm

how much of the supplys p2p had to collect btw?

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 5:22pm

we had about 149350 supplies, much much less than f2p has judging by aop's screenshot. I just did the math and we have about 4.5% of the supplies you guys had. :huh:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nova" (Apr 18th 2015, 5:27pm)

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 8:13pm

lol^^ but yeah they said the amount is oriented at the overall population

what would be intresting to know is the fact that all servers should have the same progression with max 1 week diffrence... would this apply beetween f2p and p2p too?^^

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

we had about 149350 supplies, much much less than f2p has judging by aop's screenshot. I just did the math and we have about 4.5% of the supplies you guys had. :huh:

So does that mean the p2p server has 4.5% of the population of the f2p server?!
I didn't realize it was THAT big of a difference. 8|

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 4:05pm

well nah i think supplys doesnt say much about population more about activity^^ i mean you get this stuff (5 boxes i think) for every battleground if you sum it up from all the players its a shitload more just with this 1 activity

also i think we get supplys in astral right? not sure if this is the case but if higher sektors give more supplys f2p has another push cuz ppl there can easily driver higher sektors

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:53pm

So does that mean the p2p server has 4.5% of the population of the f2p server?!
I didn't realize it was THAT big of a difference. 8|

very interesting thought

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:11pm

In p2p you don't have to nolife-farm to keep up with CS and whatnot. So naturally f2p farm much more and has much more supplies per person. #rocketscience

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

well nah i think supplys doesnt say much about population more about activity^^
Based on the VERY minimal evidence that we currently have, this statement makes no sense.
What is being stated is that it "cost" the p2p server only 4.5% of the necessary resources (supplies) that the f2p server did to unlock the blue sectors. We are not talking about how long it took or anything like that, it is just simply that it was a SIGNIFICANT amount more "expensive," in terms of supplies,for the f2p server to unlock than it was on the p2p server. This leads us to believe that it is entirely based on population. However, I am not saying this is fact, yet, because we do not have enough evidence to support it.

i mean you get this stuff (5 boxes i think) for every battleground if you sum it up from all the players its a shitload more just with this 1 activity
Again, the RATE at which it is acquired is not what is being discussed. The amount that is necessary to be acquired is what we are talking about.

also i think we get supplys in astral right? not sure if this is the case but if higher sektors give more supplys f2p has another push cuz ppl there can easily driver higher sektors
Unless s1 gives .5 supplies per boss (I don't quite know how that would work) every boss, that I've killed, has dropped 1 box. No more. No less. So, I'm not quite sure if that would be something worth discussing.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

In p2p you don't have to nolife-farm to keep up with CS and whatnot. So naturally f2p farm much more and has much more supplies per person. #rocketscience
So if that's the case...you do your astral...you don't do battlegrounds because they don't pop...then you upgrade your gear...maybe do an astral hunt every now and again...then what? You have nothing left to do?
Do you just sit "/afk" in nezeb/novo and chat?
I don't think your statement really helped your situation, in fact, looking at it, it sounds boring.
I'd much rather always have a goal...

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:46pm

So if that's the case...you do your astral...you don't do battlegrounds because they don't pop...then you upgrade your gear...maybe do an astral hunt every now and again...then what? You have nothing left to do?
I don't think your statement really helped your situation, in fact, looking at it, it sounds boring.

++
totally agree here
nice summary of the situation

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 3:17am

Making a thread when they get their one-per-month skirmish to pop isn't a goal?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:25am