You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 7:53pm

[PMB] Ravenwaves guide for patch 6.0

I'm going to preface this with saying that I am just coming back to being a summoner, the damage isn't extraordinary but I enjoy the class.
That being said, I am Ravenwave and I play Necromancer (Wizard) on the Smugglers Paradise in the guild Void. I am one of our longest playing sub server members and one of the two first summoners on the server. Hopefully this guide will be of some use to you, if not then at least there will be cake at the end.

This at Rank 3 is fairly mandatory as it grants access to Decomp, which is your main dot.
This is also necessary to get to rank 3 as it grants us access to life tap.
I prefer to have this at rank 3, but if you prefer other talents you can scoot by on rank 2
This is your main control ability, I only like to do astral and raids so I only reach rank 1 in this.
This I keep at rank 3, you can do less if you prefer but I like starting a fight with full blood at zero effort.
This is a spell I only get at rank 1 because I am a damage role. This is only used when you are in a group with no full healing summoner.
Rank 2 with this fellow, it allows for you to spot heal yourself when you have Phlebotomy up
Rank 3 for this, the area of effect damage is very nice. Precast always if at all possible.
Rank 1 for this spell, it uses blood better spent on Howls of Death. This is a major about to die, just in case spell.
This specs summon, rank 3. If you are a Kanian its a dead girl, a Banshee if a Xandaganian, or a Teps Blade if you are an Arisen

Now the rest of the talent points are the ones I change with the exception of Decomp and Life Tap, those stay rank 3.

As you can see I am only using the spells I believe to be necessary to my playstyle, and this is based on trial and error only.

This is how I organize my ruby grid, some people in guild have suggested some changes such as swapping out the master summoner rubies for Neurotoxin and Accelerated Metabolism.

This new patch changed many things for us summoners. This patch changed how we play with the introduction of Phlebotomy, which at the cost of a self placed stacking dot regenerates our blood. This patch has also allowed summoners a unique niche as healers and hybrid supports. This spec is solely based on my attempt at a more solid damage build given what we have on our server. Many of these talents are also my playstyle.

Oh and I lied about there being cake at the end.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 11:53pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Assuming that this is dps build..no neurotoxin ? never seen that before
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 6:33pm

Uh you don't take neurotoxin okk but why then you take 3rubies working only with neurotoxin :D

Quoted

This patch changed how we play with the introduction of Phlebotomy, which at the cost of a self placed stacking dot regenerates our blood. This patch has also allowed summoners a unique niche as healers and hybrid supports.
Just say you have copied it from somewhere :love:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes: