You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:39am

[PMB] Frontsaite in Depth Mage Guide

Introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Frontsaite and i’m a proud member of AstralRiders guild, I’m often called Front by my friends. I’m new on the server
New Frontier because i came from the brazilian server called Azov. I have been part of some brazilians guild since i start play allods, including Legends, Technohazard, Lonewolf and Octulhu. I have Always been League and i start as Elf, but then in patch 5.2 i changed to Kanian.

I have played as pally for almost five or six months but Mage is the class i really like it because its amazing battle using elemental powers like Ice, Fire and Lightning and no other class has the flexibility to do a ranged and high DPS like Mage. It is a great class in most of situations, including: Farm, PvP, Astral, Skirmishes or Dominion.

As an active end-game player i like to do PvP all time, play with my friends and work with my guild team mates in Dominion and Astral, my role is often varies. in Astral i usually use AoE PvE build to be the mainly DPS, in Dominion, well i did not do a lots of dominion with AstralRiders yet but my previously dominions i was the main DPS with a AoE PvP build, and sometimes even a single target build can make some easy wins haha.

I’ve been playing Allods since the patch 4.0, i stopped playing on 4.2 and come back on 5.0, i was already late on equipments so i didn’t get full fabled equipments of level 60, but I will work hard now to get full fabled on this patch and do lots of PvP. I have as goal here teach all i know about mages to players who are beginning now on Allods Online and want know some tips, Builds, Stats and others types of knowledge, also i want that lv 65 mages see this thread too, comment about it and tell me your opinions please.
Thanks for access this thread and i hope you enjoy.

Summary

--01--
Changes
--02--
Talents
--03--
Fire Tree Rubies
--04--
Ice Master Tree Rubies
--05--
Lightning Tree Rubies
--06--
PvP Area of Effect Build
--07--
PvP Fire Shock/Ice Meteor Build
--08--
PvP Hybrid Build
--09--
PvE Full DPS Build
--10--
PvE DPS with CC Build
--11--
Stats Points
--12--
Racial & Incarnation Skills
--13--
Tips & Advices
--14--
Conclusion

Part 1 - Changes
-Talents & Rubies changes.

-Changed the location of some rubies.

-Added a new rubi on Fire Grid Glowing Lava, each time you receive direct damage under Stone Barrier or Stone Wall, the attacker Receives XX Fire Damage.

-Added a new rubi on Ice Master Grid Frosty Pattern, as soon as icy comet or Icy Meteor reaches its target, another Icy Comet is cast on the nearest enemy within a 7 yard range.The additional Icy Comet inflicts XX Frost damage and stuns each target for 2 seconds. Amount of targets that can be hit by an additional Icy Comet = 5.

-Added a new rubi on Lightning Grid ‘’Electrization’’ – After casting Electric Pulse or Thunderhead, you receive the Electrization effect that allows instant casting of Thunderbolt. Amount of effect stacks – 1.

-Now the Rubi Lucky One in fire grid can give XX% of chance to make seal of health immune to dispel abilities.

-Now the Rubi Chains of ice in Ice Master Grid immobilizes the enemies around you by 4 seconds instead of 10 seconds.

-Fixed a bug with incorrect display of the progress of reference entropy after using the skill ‘’ Elemental Wrath’’.

-Fixed incorrect description of the skill ‘’Elemental Shield’’ received from reborn.

PS* When i say XX damage, is because the damage can increase or decrease depending on your Rubi
rank level and sometimes by your equipment/runes level. For example:

Rubi Glowing Lava rank 1 do 10000 damage. (Example)

Rubi Glowing Lava rank 2 do 20000 damage. (Example)

These three new rubies that has been added is most for PvE than PvP.

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 10:22pm) with the following reason: I'm Still editing the words and layout, it will take more time to finish so please wait :)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:21pm

Part 2 - Talents

Fire Bolt
Throws a fiery arrow that inflicts XX damage. This skill is one of the most useful on PvP, and with a rubi that skill can decrease target’s Heal, we will see this rubi later.
Ice Flow
Channels a stream of ice that inflicts XX damage per second, isn’t a high damage of course but it’s very good against Physical classes on PvP to slow down the enemy as well in PvE to slow down mobs. When Ice Flow fades a effect is applied instead that inflicts additional XX Frost damage when the target receives direct fire damage, this skill is also a stun skill because it slows down the
target, we will see later some tricks with this skill.

Shocking Grasp
Inflicts XX Lightning damage. Inflicts 100% more damage if the target’s health is below 25%. This skill is one of the most best
skills, when your target is about to die, use one time Shocking Grasp and the damage will be even higher, we will see later a rubi that inflicts much more damage when used Shocking Grasp.

Fire Shock
Inflicts XX instant Fire damage and engulfs the target in flames that inflict XX damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.

Well i think i don’t have so much things to explain about that skill because all you need to know is written on Skill Description,
and it is a PvP skill, i not recommend to use on PvE because it takes a lot of mana.

Frostbolt
A stream of ice that inflicts XX damage.

This skill is a PvE skill, not recommendable use on PvP because we all have limited Talents points, so if you are thinking between Frostbolt and
Fire Shock, so Fire Shock is the only you will use to PvP, same to Fire Bolt.

Stone Barrier
Surrounds you with 6 charges that absorb XX physical damage each. In combat, Stone Barrier can be cast again only in 45 seconds
after the last charge is consumed. Stone barrier cancels the Elemental Shield or Stone Wall effect. Stone barrier and Stone wall share a Cool down.

This skill is one of the most important skills, against players or mobs the Barriers are THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU WILL USE ON A DUEL OR A PvE Situation. Protects you from Physical damage and if you’re a new player on Allods Online, don’t worry, because you just need look to the Player (Enemy) or Mob/Boss and you will know if it is Stone or Elemental barrier.

Elemental Barrier
Surrounds you with 6 magical charges that absorb XX direct Fire, Frost, Lightning, Acid, Holy, Shadow or Astral damage each. In
combat, Elemental Shield can be cast again only in 45 seconds after the last charge is consumed. Elemental Shield cancels the Stone Barrier or Stone Wall effect.

Like Stone Barrier, this skill is one of the most important skills too, useful on PvE and PvP too, never stay without barriers in your build.

Thunderbolt
Inflicts XX damage. This skill is a PvE one, as Frostbolt i not recommend use it on duels because it not do damage like Fire
Bolt or Fire Shock, so take Thunderbold only for PvE.

Icy Comet

Icy Comet is one of the highest DPS skills of Mages, it is a Missile that inflicts XX Frost damage. Can be used even if your line of sight to the target is blocked by an obstacle, this skill is useful in all builds, PvE, PvP, Raid, Astral etc.

Flash
Again this is one of the most important mage skills, because you can save yourself when in danger, while a mob is chasing you or in a PvP duel ,Alone, Raid etc. Teleports you XX yards forward. Any obstacle in your way will interrupt your movement, so watch out when you will
use it, look aroud to see if none obstacles is in your way.

Icy Grave
Stuns the target with an avalanche of ice for 50 seconds, making them unable to move or use abilities. Removes all Fire effects from the target, any damage dealt to the target will canceled the effect. Can be applied to a single target only, but with a rubi we can stun at least 2
targets close to each other, this skill is for PvP and PvE.

Fire Wall
Sets up a wall of flame at the chosen location for 20 seconds. Upon entering the wall, enemy panics and receives XX fire damage every second for 6 seconds. This damage generates 300% additional threat, so don’t use it on PvE, maybe in astral if you use it the mobs can stop target the tanker and kill you because of your threat level.

When the panic effect fades, the enemy becomes immune to it for 30 seconds. After the spell it cast, the wall takes 2 seconds to
flame up. So i not recommend use this skill on PvE, only on PvP, and it is a very good skill to party/raid PvPs like dominion or Skirmishes.

Meteor
Inflicts XX damage to all enemies within a 10 yard radius. At my vision point, meteor isn’t a good skill to mages on single
duels because it takes so much time to cast it, about 5~4 seconds to cast Meteor, in this time your opponent already killed you or deals a lot of damage on you, but is a very good skill to PvP (party/raid/PvP maps) so i recommend use that on PvP party if you want a high damage score.

Reflections
Creates 5 illusions of you that last 15 seconds. Incoming attacks have a chance to be redirected to an illusion and dissipate
it. This ability can be used under most of the effects which prevent casting spells like Icy Grave and others CC (Long Time Stun). This is THE MOST
IMPORTANT SKILL FOR MAGE, when you got out of barriers you should use Reflections to survive until you barriers are in Cool Down, and blocks direct damages (Physical and Elemental) but not periodic damage.

Dispel
Attempt to remove one useful magic effect from an enemy target. This skill is pretty useful on PvP against Mages, Healers and
Psys, you can dispel they Seal of Health and dispel divine foresight of healers, and others classes with reincarnation skill.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:21pm

Electric Pulse
Every second a discharge is sent to the target inflicting XX damage. Last 5 seconds. This skill is useful too, i use that skill at my currently PvP build (Hybrid). With electric Pulse you don’t even need get rank 3 on Dispel, if you duel against other Mage, just do a stun combo on him and cast Electric Pulse, you should remove all barriers with 2x times Electric Pulse, and then you dispel his seal and done, pretty good to PvE too, deals a lot of damage, and it is for single target.

Seal of Health
This skill is one of the most useful too, even if you don’t want, YOU NEED a Seal of Health on rank 3, Seal of Health is essential to mages, specially because it increases Maximum Health and Mana (Energy too for party members) by 30%.

Icy Meteor
This skill is the evolution of Icy Comet, it inflicts much more damage and it’s a AoE (Area of Effect) skill, not too useful at single duels because it takes so much Ice entropy, but too useful on PvP maps/dominion and PvE (Astral/Massive Mobs).

Thunderhead

Every second lightning strikes the target and up to 3 enemies within a 10 yard radius of the target, inflicting XX damage to each enemy. Last 5 seconds.

Thunderhead is the evolution of Electric Pulse and it is AoE too, but this skill is only for PvE,isn’t good even at single/party because it consumes too many Entropy, so it is a pure PvE skill.

Flaming Meteor
As you guys see it is the evolution of Meteor, it do a lot of damage depending which rank is it, and do damage to all enemies within a
10 yard radius.

As i said on Meteor, this skill is for PvP and it is AoE skill, so i not recommend use it on single battles but it is a good idea take it for Skirmishes and Dominion.

Surrounds you with 7 charges that absorb XX physical damage each. In combat, Stone Wall can be cast again only in 45 seconds after
the last charge is consumed. Stone Wall cancels the Elemental Shield or Stone Barrier effect.

Stone Barrier and Stone Wall share a Cool Down. As you guys can see this is the evolution of Stone Barrier, it absorbs more damage
(Depends talent rank) and is essential to survive on both PvE and PvP.

Applies an effect that prevents interruption of spell casting when receiving damage, moving or jumping. Duration 24s. I like so much of that skill, it is pretty useful to attack and run at same time, can run easy from physical classes and do lots of combo on elemental, so i recommend take that skill because it is one of the most useful skills there. PS* Consumes 5 tears of the Dragon.

Elemental Surge

Last but not least, Elemental Surge Enchants the space between the caster and the target during 6 seconds. After casting is
interrupted or finished, the spell deals XX damage per second of cast time to the target and other enemies within 10 yards. If the cast time exceeds 4 seconds, the targets will be knocked down for 2 seconds. This is the best Skill to make damage, you can sometimes do a HK (Hit Kill) on players and even Mobs with that skill, pretty useful and strong. PS* Consumes 2 tears of the dragon.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:46pm

Part 3 - Fire Tree Rubies

Conflagrate

Engulfs the target in flames that inflict XX damage (The amount of damage this skills do depends your equipments and runes level) for 5 seconds and periodically disorients the target, making them unable to move or use abilities.

This is the best rubi on Fire Grid, at least in my opinion, because it stuns the target for 5 seconds and target can’t do anything, pretty useful against all classes but not recommended on PvE.

Calefaction

Increases your fire damage dealt by 12%.
Well i don’t have anything to comment about this rubi, all you need know is that increases your fire damage. Not used on PvE too.

Blazing Speed

If you keep running for 4 seconds, you receive a Pyromania effect decreasing cast time of you Firebolt and Fire Shock spells by
100%, this effect stacks up to three times and can only be acquired in combat. Increases your Anger by XX per ruby rank.

This rubi is good at PvP, instantly cast Firebolt and Fire Shock, as you see on description you need be in combat and running to
take this effect, so against all classes i recommend to you run all the time inside arena or PvP maps to get stacks, even if you get on rank 1 still is 100% chance to get stacks, the difference of rank 1,2,3 is the amount of anger which you receive.

Fiery Gehenna

During the Fire cycle, you receive a Fiery Gehenna effect every 5 seconds at a 33% chance. This effect decreases cast time and mana cost of your Firebolt by 50%, lasts 30 seconds and stacks up to 5 times. Only active in combat.

This rubi is a little useful because mages need to stay attacking from far away, and Firebolt is just a skill to use when you are without entropy, so there are no point to get high rank on this ruby.

Eruption

Decreases cast time and mana cost of your Fire Bolt, Meteor and Flaming Meteor spells by 6%.

This rubi is for PvP(AoE) because Fire Bolt didn’t use too much mana, so this rubi is more for Meteor and Flaming Meteor spells, so i not recommend use it on PvP (Single target) and PvE too.
Pyromania

Your Fire Wall damage has a 5% chance to grant you a Pyromania effect decreasing cast time of your Firebolt and Fire Shock spells by
100%, this effect stacks up to 3 times.

This rubi isn’t useful at most PvP builds (Single, AoE, Party etc) because the Fire Wall do panic at target, so target get stunned
for 6 seconds, in this time you can cast Firebolt and Fire Shock so it’s really not useful.

Stoic Soul
Has a 66% chance to ignore interruption of Fire Spell casting and increases your vitality by XX.
This rubi on rank 1 gives 66% chance to ignore interruption of Fire Spells so you don’t need get Stoic Soul at rank 2 or 3 but you can get rank 2 for more vitality if you want.

Burnout

Your direct damage Fire spells apply an effect that blocks XX healing.

This rubi is a bit useful against heal classes, most of classes heal itself before Burnout reach high stacks so this rubi is optional.

War of the Elements: Fiery Lightning

Grants you a 25% chance to build up one additional Fire Force point and one additional Lightning Force point during each Elemental Cycle, but you will stop building up Frost Force points.

OK this rubi is really useless, because mages don’t use any type of build which not use Ice, there isn’t a build with Fire/Lightning only so don’t waste your rubies at that.

War of the Elements: Burning Ice

Grants you a 25% chance to build upon a additional Frost Force point and one additional Fire Force point during each Elemental
Cycle, but will stop building up Lightning Force points.

This rubi is pretty useful to a build Fire/Ice only (Not used on PvE).

Hardened in Flames

Your Willpower increases by 4 (rank 1) by 8 (rank 2) by 12 (rank 3).

Nothing to say about it, just increases your willpower, and i think it is not so useful because you get Willpower on Glyphs
stats, and mage don’t need a lot of Willpower. This rubi can be used on PvE build, but not so useful too.

Lucky One

You Lucky is increased by XX points, and give a % chance to make the Seal of Health immune to magical dispelling abilities.
This is the most important DPS rubi on Fire Grid, it boosts your Luck to make so much critical hits with your skills.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 7:53pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:51pm

Glowing Lava
Each time you receive direct damage while under Stone Barrier or Stone Wall, the attacker receives XX Fire damage.

This rubi is only to damage Physical players/mobs so i not recommend use it because in game there are more Elemental Skills players
than Physical, and mages got a little advantage against Physical classes so i think isn’t so useful.

Endless Flames
Increases periodic damage of your Fire Shock and Conflagrate spells by XX%.

Pretty useful rubi too on PvP build, it give too much more damage on periodic damage so i recommend that ruby.

Concrete Mind

Your armor is increased by XX%, decreases Cool Downs of your Stone barrier and Stone Wall by XX seconds.

Best defense rubi to mage, you really need get that rubi because mage takes much damage from Physical targets when without barriers or reflections, so this rubi decreases the damage received by increasing your armor, i recommend use it.

Incinerating Strike
Increases direct damage of your Fire Shock spell by 5%. In addition, damage over time effect of this spell will decrease movement
speed by 17%.

This rubi is pretty good because it do much more damage with the Fire Shock spell and slow down target, so you can run much more from physical classes and deal a lot of damage against all classes, recommended especially for Fire Shock/Icy Meteor Build.

Playing with Fire
Increases damage of your Meteor and Flaming Meteor by 5%, but if they miss you will receive XX to XX damage instead.

This rubi is good and bad, if you hit your target with this skill, good it lends too much damage, but if you miss it you are the only
who will take A LOT of damage, so it’s a 50% self-kill skill, and since its good and bad is up to you choose if will use it or no
(Useful at PvP AoE/Not on PvE).

Fire Trap

Summons an invisible trap beneath the caster. When an enemy approaches it within 12 yards, it explodes, inflicting 96843 damage to all surrounding enemies in a 7 yard radius.
-Only 1 trap can be active at a time.

--Able to dismount mounted enemies.
---Explodes 3 seconds after being planted.
this rubi isn’t useful at most of builds, for raid build i think you can use it but on dominion, because it give you a advantage when dismount your target, and for other build i don’t recommend use that (Both PvE and PvP).

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:56pm

Part 4 - Ice Master Tree Rubies

Frosty Advantage

Increases non-critical damage of your Frostbolt, Icy Comet, Icy Meteor and Snowstorm spells by XX%, in addition, there is a 100%
chance that damaging a target will not dispel the Icy Grave effect if the target has more than 90% of health.

This rubi is one of the most DPS boost rubies because Icy Meteor and Icy Comet are the highest damage skills of mage, so increases non-critical damage is very good for both PvE and PvP, and with this rubi you can cc your target and he will not move if HP isn’t lower than 90%.

Hoarfrost

You Icy Comet and Icy Meteor spells additionally apply a Hoarfrost effect that lasts 10 seconds. Hoarfrost effect decreases movement speed by 50% and inflicts XX damage at the end of the duration or upon dispelling.

it slow down the target and do a good damage at target after 10 seconds, so i recommend use that rubi.

Frosty Pattern

As soon as Icy Comet or Icy Meteor reaches its target, another Icy Comet is cast on the nearest enemy within a 7 yard range. The
additional Icy Comet inflicts XX Frost damage and stuns each target for 2 seconds (Amount of targets that can be hit by an additional Icy Comet – 1).

This rubi maybe is good at PvE I say maybe because I personally didn’t test it on astral yet, but should do a lot of damage on a group of mobs and can stun those mobs too, but i think isn’t good at most of the PvP builds.

Adherent's Determination

Your Brutality increases by 9.

Nothing to say about it, just increases your brutality, is up to you choose if will use or no.

Northern Lights

During the Frost cycle, you receive a Northern Lights effect every 6 seconds at a 33% chance. This effect decreases cast time
and mana cost of your Frostbolt by 50%, lasts 30 seconds and stacks up to 5 times. Only active in combat. This rubi is to PvE build, and its too useful, so i recommend.

War of the Elements: Icy Lightning

Grants you a 25% chance to build up one additional Lightning Force point and one additional Frost Force point during each Elemental Cycle, but you will stop building up Fire Force points, if you don’t receive but these two forces points, your damage increases by 1%.

This ruby is the best for PvE because you can do lots of DPS and get lots of entropy to deal high damage on your enemies, you can take about 4~4 or 5~5 poits of ice and lightning per cicle, recommended for PvE.

War of the Elements: Burning Ice
Grants you a 25% chance to build up one additional Frost Force point and one additional Fire Force point during each Elemental Cycle, but will stop building up Lightning Force points.

This rubi is pretty useful to a build Fire/Ice only (Not used on PvE).

Intense Cold
Increases your Frost damage dealt by XX%.

Good rubi, increases you Icy Comet, Icy Meteor and Frostbolt damages a lot, useful on PvE to defeat highest HP mobs/bosses and in
a PvP Fire/Ice only build.

Snowstorm

This rubi is totally useless, it spend too much mana and even if you spend more rubies to reduce snowstorm mana cost, still
consumes A LOT of mana and Snowstorm don’t do any high damage, so i not recommend use it on any PvE/PvP build.

Swirling Snow

This rubi is the best rubi on Ice Master Grid, whenever you cast Reflection, Stone Barrier, Stone Wall or Elemental Shield, there is a XX% chance to apply 2 more stacks of the effects.

Well i don’t need say too much details about it, all you need know is that barriers/reflections increases to 2 more stacks and that is pretty good,
the more barriers/reflections you got is more chance to survive on hard PvP/PvE.

Icy Avalanche

Mana cost of Ice Flow, Icy Comet, Snowstorm and Icy Meteor spells decreased by 10%. Casting time of Snowstorm decreased by 10%.

Usefull ruby on PvE, you spend very little amount of mana on Icy spells, so you can dps even more boss/mobs and you damage goes higher, recommended.

Master of Intuition

Your Proficiency increases by X.

Nothing to say about it, just increases proficiency but i recommend you get that rubi because the more proficiency mage have, so more DPS you will do.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 5:58pm

Hailstorm

Your Icy Comet and Icy Meteor have a 100% chance to cast and additional Icy Comet at the same target. This additional Icy Comet
deals 30% of normal damage and has no chance for a critical strike or glancing blow.

You can be sure that this rubi is a lot useful, both on PvP and PvE, another comet on target deals too much more damage, on a PvE
against massive mobs, you can cast one Icy Meteor on target and then all mobs will receive damage, and your target will receive 30% more damage, it’s really good and i recommend.

Sleet

Decreases cast time, cooldowns and mana cost of Ice Flow and Snowstorm abilities by 10%. Cooldown duration of Ice Flow, Icy Comet
and Icy Meteor decreased by XX%.

This rubi is good to PvE build because you can do much more DPS in rank 3 of Sleet, your Icy Meteor/Icy Comet spells get 5 seconds of
cooldown so you can do strong attacks by 5~5 seconds instead of 10~10 seconds, you can use it in PvP too but only to get the next rubi which we will see now.

Chains of Ice

Freezes all enemies within 10 yard radius, making them
unable to move for 4 seconds.

This rubi can stun the target for 4 seconds, pretty good for PvP against most of the classes, mainly physical classes but not used for PvE.

Ice Tomb

Grants your Icy Grave spell a 30% chance to freeze a second target within 10 yards of the main target. In addition, all Frost damage
you deal is increased by 1%

This rubi is For PvE with cc build, good to astral if needed cc a Strong mob, a good tip is to ever has Ice Tomb on PvP build because most part of time on PvE you need a double cc, and you got more chance to enter on a astral party if you got double cc, recommended (but not for PvP).

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 6:01pm

Part 5 - Lightning Tree Rubies

Lightning Jolt

At the start of each Elemental Cycle that allows you to build up lightning Force points, you receive a Lightning jolt effect that increases range of your next Shocking Grasp by XXX% and its damage by XXX%.

Lightning Jolt is the highest DPS rubi on Lightning Grid, as you can see if you got rank 3 on Lightning Jolt you damage increased by 600% when target’s health is below than 25%, so you can do combos and finish with your target with one Lightning Jolt, but watch out, the Shocking Grasp damage only increases by 600% when you’re with Lightning Jolt buff, so to finish target more faster its better do another
skills like Icy Comet and Fire Shock, and then Shocking Grasp your target is finished.

Sage's Intelligence

Your Vigor increases by 9%.

Nothing to comment about that, just increases your Vigor, and this is good on both PvP and PvE build.

Elemental Wrath

An appeal to Astral powers that grants you 5 Force point of each element. May be used only if you have less than 2 Force points of each element.

None mage can has a build without Elemental Wrath, this skill is the only who can substitute other skills like War of Elements, if you got 1 Fire force, 1 Frost Force and 1 Lightning Force (as well for Fire/Ice – Lightning/ice it doesn't matter) you can use Elemental Wrath to instantly change you currently entropy, we will talk more about Forces on Tips & Advices topic.

Portal

Teleports to a group member in the same location. It is not possible to protect this spell from being interrupted. Minimum range: 85
yards.

This rubi is a lot useful for PvE/PvP because it helps you reach your party members faster, so in a dominion or PvP maps it’s pretty useful, recommended. (WARN: You can only teleport to people that is on your party)

Static Charge

Each Lightning spell you cast applies Static Charge effect to the basic target that deals XX damage every 2 seconds. This effect
stacks up to 10 times, but any movement dispels it.

This rubi is kind of optional, because for targets that do not move like the boss Worm of eclipse this rubi is useful and do a good damage,
but most of mobs chase their targets so a Static Charge effect is easy dispelled, recommendable but not on rank 3 if you don’t have too much
rubies.

Thundering Advantage

During the Lightning cycle, you receive a Thundering Advantage effect every 6 seconds at a XX% chance. This effect decreases cast time and mana cost of your Thunderbolt by 50%, lasts 30 seconds and stacks up to 5 times. Only active in combat.
This rubi is for PvE, it help conjure faster the Thunderbolt spell and decreases mana cost, not useful on PvP too.

War of the Elements: Fiery Lightning

Grants you a 25% chance to build up one additional Fire Force point and one additional Lightning Force point during each Elemental Cycle, but you will stop building up Frost Force points.

As i said before, this rubi is really useless, because mages don’t use any type of build which not use Ice, there isn’t a build with Fire/Lightning
only so don’t waste your rubies at that.

Dynamo Effect

Decreases cast time and mana cost of your Electric Pulse and Thunderhead spells by XX%.

This rubi not decreases too much time of Thunderhead and Electric Pulse cast, but decreases a lot of mana that is used, useful for PvP Hybrid build and any PvE build.

Breakdown

Your Flash spell additionally grants you X stack of the Reflection effect and decreases your threat by na amount equal to XX damage inflicted. After you cast Flash, all enemies stop targeting you.
Pretty good rubi, you can disappear from your enemy’s
target and after that, your enemy need target you again to attack, and even if
your target attack you just after teleported, you will be with stack of the
Reflection effect and can escape from your target attack, recommended to PvP and sometimes for PvE.

Thunderbird

Increases critical damage of your Lightning spells by 15%. Effect removing abilities will not lift the effects completely. Instead, 3 stacks of Stone Barrier, Stone Wall and Elemental Shield will be removed.

This rubi prevents enemies to dispel barriers with one dispel, instead of that, your target will dispel 3 barriers per dispel, and increases the amount of your barriers by 3. Useful on PvE to increases the amount of barriers and on PvP to prevent dispel and increase amount of barriers.

Corona Discharge

Your spells that spend Lightning Force points grant you a Corona Discharge effect that inflicts XX damage to the next enemy who approaches
you within 3 yards. This effect stacks up to 5 times. This effect is enhanced by the Dragon Relics of the spell that granted the effect.

I really don’t like this rubi, is like bard Cantata and Elegy, the only difference is that you need attack with Lightning spells first to get stacks,
and when enemy approaches you he got damaged, but the damage is nothing higher and i think it is really a waste of rubies get that
Corona Discharge.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 6:05pm

Unstable Energy

Increases your Lightning damage dealt by 4%.

This rubi is useful to PvE build because it do A LOT MORE of damage on mobs/boss, but not to PvP (even if is a Hybrid build) because the only spell that is useful on a Hybrid build is Electric Pulse, so there is no point get rubies to increase that damage.

Aura of Astral Power

Effect that decreases your healing effectiveness by 50% and increases magical damage, dealt by your group members, by XX%. Repetitive casting of this spell cancels this effect instantly. One character is able to maintain only one group aura.

This rubi is kind of optional because mages already got a great damage, and AoP (Aura of Power) isn’t needed too much times on a Astral Party but needed on raids for PvE and PvP, so its’ up to you choose if will use or no.

War of the Elements: Icy Lightning

Grants you a 25% chance to build up one additional Lightning Force point and one additional Frost Force point during each Elemental Cycle, but you will stop building up Fire Force points, if you don’t receive but these two forces points, your damage increases by 1%.

This ruby is the best for PvE because you can do lots of DPS and get lots of entropy to deal high damage on your enemies, you can
take about 4~4 or 5~5 poits of ice and lightning per cicle, recommended for PvE.

Lethal Shock

Increases damage of your Shocking Grasp spell by 30% against targets who have less than 25% of health.

This is another rubi that make Shocking Grasp more OP (Over Powered), if your target got less than 25% of health, a great damage is dealt on it, the rubi Lightning Jolt and Lethal Shock is a really OP combination to finish target faster, so i recommend get for both PvP and PvE.

Prismatic Lightning

Channels electric energy into a prism and unleashes it to inflict XX damage to the target and up to 3 enemies within a 7 yard radius of the target.

This rubi is a bit optional too because it’s an AoE skill, useful to massive mobs on Astral or at Wild Shore, but useless on a single boss like DG (Dungeon) bosses.

Cascade

Each subsequent charge of Electric Pulse or
Thunderhead inflicts 15% more damage than the previous charge.

Useful for PvE and PvP Hybrid build, it give more damage to each charge of Electric Pulse or Thunderhead, so use these skills twice in a row equals to around 400k or more
damage.

Electrization

After casting Electric Pulse or Thunderhead you receive the Electrization effect that allows instant cast of Thunderbolt.
This Rubi is pretty good at PvE because you can do much more damage after cast Electric Pulse or Thunderhead, if it is on rank 3 you get 3 stacks
of electrization so you can instantly cast x3 Thunderbolt on your target, good dps and I recommend (for PvE).

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 6:32pm

Part 6 -PvP Area of Effect Build

This is what i consider essential talents and rubies of a PvP Area Of Effect Build, I got on mind some questions which i know people will ask, so i will explain it now
Why Firebolt is on rank 1?

Well as the title said it is a PvP AoE build, so we most focus here on skills which do great and lot of damage, in this case the firebolt
is just a complement which you can use to finish your enemy when you got without entropy.

Why Flash and Barriers in rank 2?
Because if you got a great damage you don't even need rank 3 in barriers because you can finish your enemies faster, and i was about to reach
the talent points limit, so it's better rank 3 in dps skills and rank 2 in complements.

Why you dont got portal?

This build not left anymore rubi available to set on, so i make a full dps build but if you got more rubies so you can spend one rubi in this skill.

The rest of the build as suits you. Do you want a PvP AoE build with dispel or other skills? So you already got the rubies base to do a great and good damage on your target, as i said before Dispel is an optional skill.

Then you have more rubies then this build, so you might want Concentration Ruby called ‘’ Hardened in Flames’’, or the rubi ‘’ Portal’’ it's ok,
use these useful rubies to a better PvP(AoE) build, but this build is the skeleton of a great and hard DPS PvP(AoE) build. Remember, no build is perfect because play style factor into the builds more than people realize.

Part 7 - Fire Shock/Ice Meteor Build

This build rubies is a bit similiar to PvP AoE Build, with some notable changes

Master of Intuition rank 3:
Icy Comet/Meteor and Fire Shock can be good for dps too but not as Icy Meteor with combination of Flaming Meteor, so it's better take rank 3 now for more damage.

Stoic Soul Rank 3:
I spend rubies in this build for more survivability so you get good damage and can resist even more against enemies which got heal, but still i will let you make your mind upon this rubi.

Fiery Gehenna and Blazing Speed Add:
This build got less damage than PvP AoE build so its better take at least two anger rubies to open Wound on your enemy more faster, and Fiery Gehenna to conjure Firebolt more faster.

No Aura or Lethal Shock:
Got no more rubies to spend in Aura or Lethal Shock, but if you want change something to get these rubies its ok.

Portal:
This build is good to single duels and a bit for multiple targets, but you maybe need this Portal to reach other party members in some situations like invade empire or something like that
:D
but you can make your mind upon this rubi.

Well this build is a good one for single duels, it do lots of damage but not multiple damage like Flaming Meteor (With except of Icy Meteor) but this is a basic one to you make your own build, you already have the eskeleton so if you want even rubies so you already got a base to a good build
:thumbsup:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 7:03pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 7:23pm

Part 8 - PvP Hybrid Build

This is my currently PvP build which i use Electric Pulse because i always get a bit confused using fire meteor, and this was my first build as a Mage so i pretend always play with this build.

I have in mind some questions that i know you guys want to do, so i will answer them all now:

Why did you pick a PvE skill like Electric Pulse?

Electric Pulse can be used at PvE and PvP, and i use it because it lends less time to cast comparing to a Fire Meteor and a duel against a Mage can easy dispel all they barriers with two Electric Pulse, my build Always was Hybrid and i don’t pretend to change it because i'm a little bad playing with a PvP(AoE) build, sometimes i get confused and do something wrong and for that i don’t use Fire Meteor.

Why your dispel isn’t on rank 3?

Because as i said before, Electric Pulse can dispel all barriers of a Mage Enemy and i think there is no point spend talent points in something that is only useful against mages, so i get rank 1 to dispel Divine Foresight, Psys Seal,etc. So i think isn’t important at all get a rank 3 on it.

Why your Elemental Surge isn’t on rank 3?

Because my Elemental Surge Always got a great damage because of stats, you don’t need rank 3 on it just make good status and you can do Hit Kill even in high geared players :)

Why your rubi Thunder Bird which increases Lightning damage isn't on rank 3?
Because i don't got more rubies to spend now, i'm trying get the last rubi in the Stones quests (Azurite, Chrysolite and Topaz) so i can finish my
build.

Why your Stone Wall and Stone Barrier isn’t on rank 3?

Because mages CAN’T STAY CLOSE OF PHYSICAL CLASSES AT ANY TIME, you need be Always far away from it so just DPS from far away and you will be fine with 9 barriers.

I don’t know if someone will use this build but i post there to everyone see and comment about it, if someone got any more questions please ask me and i will reply ;) !

Part 9 - PvE Full DPS Build

This build is good for farming, Astral, Raiding, whatever and i don’t take rubies that increase more the DPS like Aura of Astral Power because not all people got all items from chests so if you are searching for a base build to a good PvE AoE so there is it.

Some Questions Which you guys may have in mind:

But if is a full dps build, why did you got Flash and Icy Grave?

The new maps of astral is full of circles in ground or another type of trap, so you may need flash to survive, and even with full dps build you maybe need the cc for a strongest mob or something, so it's good have cc in PvE build.

Why the rubi which improves brutality is on rank 2?

Because i use all rubies which is available to everyone even with none chest items, yes you can get it on rank 3 if you got more rubies then this build.

No Aura or Portal?

Well, in a party to astral in most of times you will get another member which got aura, and mages dps is always high even without aura, and portal is just for reach more faster another party member in astral, raiding, etc. So you should make up your mind on these.

Some Other questions you guys have comment here please, i will be pleasure to answer :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 7:40pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:07pm

Part 10 - PvE DPS/CC

This is what i consider essential to a good build to astral, not raiding because the dungeons which we can do now is Eclipse and the new Gates Project, i think our gearscore and equipments got more powerfull to kill mobs in Tep's pyramid or Dead City without need of CC.

This build got some notables changes of PvE Full DPS Build:

Icy Grave rank 3:
As this build is for DPS but CC too, so you should get on rank 3, sometimes in astral with buff ''Astral Defender'' you will really need
the cc on rank 3.

Electric Pulse/Thunderhead rank 2:
This is a half dps and a half cc build so i got rank 2 in both electric skills for get fast cc and more damage from elemental surge/Icy Meteor in rank 3.

No more Lucky One:
Got no more rubies to spend in lucky one, but you can get it if you got more rubies than this build.

Removal of Lethal Shock Rubi:
Again, no more rubies to spend in Lethal Shock but you can get it if you have more rubies.

Add of Icy Avalanche and Ice Tomb:
Most of times two mobs are close to each other and both of them are strong, so in a group of 4 mobs or more it's better cc two than one.

I think that's all you guys want know about these builds, but more questions ask to me in forum or in-game and i will be pleasure to reply :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 8:22pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:46pm

Part 11 - Stats Points

The way stats work in this patch are considerably different to how they were before. In previous patch the stats was given by equipment like ‘’Shirt of Vitality’’, now glyphs are the ones who gives stats like ‘’Glyph of Proficiency’’.
Apparently, these are meant to be easy to understand but i think it will take a little while to completely understand about it, but no worries i will explain all about stats and how they changed on 6.0 Broken Chains now.

Offensive Stats

Vigor

Vigor is the main stat that increases your damage and healing. All equipment and glyphs add vigor and there is no real way
to increase this stat other than to upgrade as much gear as possible. The higher vigor the better damage you will do.

Proficiency

This is our main stat for burst damage. Just like vigor, this stat increases damage and healing, however, unlike vigor this stat is not add to every piece of gear. Proficiency should be higher than 55 points if you got chest items for more stats, if you don’t got too much or no one chest item to increase stats so keep it at 40+ points.

Determination

This stat increases damage when you’re being hit, you can see your determination in the bar under your mana. This stat isn’t good for Mage in none situation, Mages cant receive damage and need Always attack from far away, even if you got Determination the damage that you receive need to be Higher and then your damage got a little bit higher, so when your determination reach a good point you are already dead, so
ignore this stats and keep Determination ALWAYS in 0.

Brutality

This stat increases your damage as the enemy’s HP get lower. This isn’t one of our main stats but we need keep it on a considerable level,
even if the enemy got heal to 100% as fastly you can decrease enemy HP so you can finish it more faster, we don’t need get this stat on a Higher level but on a Medium level, so i recommend get
it on 35+ and if you aren’t with chest items so keep 15+.

Anger

This stat increases the chance to deal wound complexity to your enemy. Don’t spend stats points on this, it’s useless because you need a lot of anger to do one stack of Wound Complexity on enemy, and after all we got a great damage and don’t need do Wound to kill another class even why we need be faster to kill it. I recommend don’t got this stat by stats points but you can get by the rubi Blazing Speed.

Luck

This stat increases the chance to do critical damage. Take this stat as higher as possible, the only way to increase it is with Draconic Relics which we will see soon and with the Rubi ‘’Lucky One’’, try get this as higher as possible to do even more damage, i recommend get this stat as 20+ and for those who aren’t with chest items get it 10+ points.

Defensive Stats

Stamina

Stamina increases your HP points, like Vigor, this stat gets automatically added with every piece of gear. The higher stat of stamina you get so more HP you will have.

Vitality

This stat increases your HP, like proficiency this is one of the main stat for us, even with seal of health mages still got a Medium HP unlike Scouts or Paladins so i recommend get this stats higher then 65+ and if you aren’t with chest items so keep it on 40+ if possible.

Willpower

This stats will give immunity to control effect for XX seconds, as higher this stat got increased so you get immunity for more seconds, we don’t need got a high level on this but a medium level so keep Willpower around 20 or 25, if you aren’t with chest items so keep at 15 or 16.
Bloodlust

This stat heals you for a small bit every hit you do. This stat can be useful in PvP AoE build because we got a lot of damage in AoE and you can heal yourself just by do great hits on enemies, i don’t use this stat on a Higher level because i use Hybrid build as PvP now, if you don’t use AoE build so keep at 15 or 20 but if you use AoE build so keep at 25+.

Tenacity

This stat decreases the wounding rate before wound complexity appears. This stat is not important in PvP after all because we got a great damage already and can kill others classes like Warden, Summy or Healers more faster, but for PvE its better keep this stat at least in 10 points because in some places which boss/mob attack a random player so you can get a wound complexity much more faster, so keep at 10
in PvE but 0 in PvP.

Faith

This stat increases your mana. The much more mana you got so more spells you can use before you run out of mana, you can get higher Faith by upgrading your weapons, weapons are the only equipment that improves Faith, take a look at these images below:

As you can see the Stiletto of the Bloody Ritual (Uncommon Quality) gives 11800 points of Faith, the Enchanted Stiletto of the Bloody Ritual (Uncommon Quality) gives 13104 points of Faith and the Enchanted Stiletto of the Bloody Ritual (Rare Quality) gives 14560 points of Faith, no other equipment improves Faith as the Main Hand so update first your Main Hand weapon to get much more Mana.

Let’s talk about the new draconic relics system, and which draconic relics we should get.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:03pm

The new draconic relics, now give stats (besides luck or anger) like this:

Sorry i didn’t found an image to show the draconic relics which can be get at the new dungeon called ‘’Great Battles of Ferris’’ but i will
try update this thread in few days and post an image of a DG Draconic Relic, as far as i know you can get there draconic relics of many
stats (Proficiency, Determination, Tenacity, Willpower and even Luck which gives 6 points of luck) we can get 18 draconic relics to equip so you should divide these draconic relics by: Proficiency, Vitality, Willpower and Brutality (some Bloodlust can be good too).

Unlike the previous patch, the new stats system is more easy and we can all do rare glyphs and in a near future epic glyphs etc. You
just need to do the things right and you should be fine, i will explain now:

The previous patch we get stats by Equipment like:

The name already show that this Stiletto gives Proficiency as the main stats and Brutality and Vitality as the Secondary stats.

In the new patch Broken Chains the ones who gives stats are glyphs, like this:

We got a difference of 60 points comparing rare to uncommon, you can craft glyphs with lv 65 Blacksmithing, Weaponsmithing,Leatherworking or Tailoring, we start with Uncommon Glyphs to craft (i usually prefer Weaponsmithing because it's more easy to level up).

To craft these Glyphs you need farm in the new Wild Shore called ‘’Dragon bay’’, you need get Etherium Crystals and Uncut glyphs (Special, Offensive or Defensive) and when you got 10 of each one you can start craft the glyph, to unlock Rare Glyph we need get 10/10 points of illumination which we can see at the start of crafting a glyph, take a look:

Each 200 points on the purple bar equals to 1 point on the yellow bar, when you reach 200/400 in purple bar, a Yellow Lamp will shine then you click on it and you Exchange 200 points on purple to 1 on yellow bar, but you can’t made the glyph or you will not receive points on purple bar, you need to fail when going to create it so Mark all the time the Blue or Purple Square

Even more Purple or Blue squares you Mark and fail so even more points in purple bar you will receive.

If you need the green glyph so mark Green, Blue and Purple it doesn’t matter, but when you already got full lv 65 Uncommon glyphs so it’s time to make Rare glyphs, and now you already know how to unlock the recipe of Blue Glyph.

PS* You need do that on an offensive, defensive and special glyph in order to unlock they blue recipe, so you need reach 10/10 points on the Yellow Bar in each Glyph, Example:

10/10 Illumination points on Glyph of Proficiency (Offensive)

10/10 Illumination points on Glyph of Vitality (Defensive)

10/10 Illumination points on Glyph of Brutality/Bloodlust (Special)

Overall

Generally I will run the below stats in the below
situations:

PvE (Any type of build)

Vigor

65 Proficiency

31 Brutality

Stamina

68 Vitality

21 Willpower

10 Tenacity

PvP (Any type of build)

Vigor

78 Proficiency

31 Brutality

13628 Stamina

68 Vitality

21 Willpower

16 Bloodlust

Update*
Now you can bought Rare and Epic glyphs from ''Trade Valuables'' npc, but you still can craft rare glyphs to get 600x coins to bought epic glyphs

This is all about stats until now in the new update Broken Chains, if some other type of improvement in stats come i will update this thread soon! :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:35pm

Part 12 - Racial, Class & Incarnation Skills

Telekinetic Pull

Creates a gravitational anomaly on the surface of the ground, drawing all enemies within a 10 yard radius to it. All affected targets will be knocked down and receive immunity to Telekinetic Pull for 20 Seconds.

Cooldown: 1m.

This Reincarnation skill can be useful because got only 1m of CoolDown and can be helpful to throw enemies away, good against all classes mainly Physical classes, recommended to PvP but not for PvE.

Divine Foresight

Restores XX health if it falls below 35%. Only one Foresight can be active at the same time.

This skill is optional because it can be good and bad, don’t help you throw enemies away and don’t help on Defense or Attack it just restores your health, if you got great damage and don’t need throw or Defense & Attack UP skills so you can get Divine Foresight.

Fear

Causes the target to flee in terror for 6 seconds.

Pretty useful because it’s a second stun, when you do conflagrate on enemy and then he gets out of that control effect you can do Fear to make target run for six seconds and go far away from you, recommended for PvE single target/PvP.

Holy Shield
Surrounds you with a holy shield that absorbs up to XX damage for 6 seconds and dispels most control effects. You cannot use any abilities that require a weapon to the duration of the effect. That last phrase isn’t for mages but for Paladins, Warriors and others Physical classes, this shield is the Defense UP skill that i talked about before, it’s one of the best skills to get because dispel control effects and protects you from high damage, recommended for PvE/PvP too.

Rupture

Increases your speed of thought for 15 seconds or until three abilities are used. Temporal Acceleration decreases cast time of most abilities by 50% and increases movement speed by 50%.

This is the currently reincarnation skill that I’m using because i can cast elemental surge in 3 seconds, this is really good because sometimes prevent targets like healers or wardens use shield ( I mean they don’t realize too fast that I’m casting the elemental surge and then die J) recommended to PvP but not for PvE.

PS* The reincarnation skills that i talked above can be taken by reach lv 65 with reborn of classes:

Psionicist

Healer

Summoner

Skill which mage can share with reborn

Other Skills

There a number of
others skills with useful applications, such as Warden's Natural Balances and
Bard's Overture but I will let you make your mind up on those, I have just
covered those I have personally tested.

Class and Racial Skills

Increases Vigor by 30% for casting one spell during 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 2m.

This is the Elf racial skill, a good tip is use Arcane Mastery and then use Elemental Surge, increases Vigor and do more damage on the next skill casted.

Protects an ally with a shield that activates on a physical attack from a 10 yard range, inflicting XX Astral damage, throwing attacker 15 yards away and knocking them down (The shield has 1 charge).

Cooldown: 2m

This is the Xadaganian racial skill, pretty useful against Paladins, Warriors, Wardens, Scouts and Bards, when you got out of barriers use this racial skill to be protected for some seconds until you can rebuff the barriers.

Releases a bolt of Astral energy that inflicts XX damage and knocks the target down.

Cooldown: 2m

This is the Arisen racial skill, good against mages, psys, bards and most of classes but personally i don’t use it too much, just sometimes.

Increases movement speed by 100% for 4 seconds and makes you immune to movement impairing effects.

Cooldown: 1m.

This is the new racial skill of the Pridens (Mage), isn’t useful at PvE and PvP because it only increases your speed but you can use it to run more faster in places that you can’t mount :D

Prevents spell casting interruption for 20 seconds.

Cooldown: 2m.

This is the Kanian racial skill, personally i don’t know if is effective or no because i don’t use this skill too much.

Makes you invisible for 5 seconds. Taking damage or using any abilities will cancel the effect.

Cooldown: 50s.

Cast time: Instant.

This skill is the best in my opinion because give time to rebuff barriers and get out of enemy vision, useful against all classes, in PvE this
skill can be good to survive when a Strong mob get agro on you so just get invisible to be safe, but don’t use it against bosses or Wild Shore mobs because they can see you even if you are invisible, but in a party if the boss target you sometimes you can get invisible so boss stop target you and target another people J it’s a good survival skill (This skill can be obtained by doing World Mysteries quests).

Teleports you and your group to a safe place, casting this spell will not be interrupted by damage.

Cooldown: 10m.

Cast time: 10s.

This skill is another survival skill that can save your group in Astralor dungeon, if the tanker die so do Sanctuary to back to a safe place and the
group will be ok, Always keep this skill in Skill Bar when you go to astral or some Raid Adventure.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:11pm

Part 13 - Tips & Advices
Forces

Mage has a resource which they use to cast skills called forces. There are three types of forces: Fire, Ice and Lightning,every 30 seconds you can generate up to 3 new forces of each type which you can use to cast spells, for Example: The Electric pulse spend two Lightning forces, but the Thunderhead spend three Lightning forces because it’s a AoE skill. You can see your currently forces at the left side of your computer screen, they are like this:

Mages can generate new forces during combat with the ability Elemental Wrath, This skill does havea one minute Cool Down, so make sure that you keep this skill available for when you really need forces.

Useful Pots

Astral Potion of Fast Healing: Restores large amount of health. Shares a cooldown with defensive balms and healing potions.

Use: Instantly restores 224686 health.

Astral Potion of Fast Restoration: Restores large amount of health and slightly restores mana/energy.

Use: Restores 50% of Health and 40% of mana or energy.

Astral Potion of Huge Magical Power: Restores mana. Shares a cooldown with combat potions.
Use: Instantly restores 10019 mana.

Drastic Potion of Proficiency: Increases your Proficiency. May be used together with potions from the Boutique.

Note* These pots are for lv 65 players but if you are level low you can search for your level pots at auction in the Consumables Tag or made pots by learn Alchemy.

Weapon

There are three types of weapons to mages: Main Hand, Two Hands and Off-Hand. Staff give more mana than Main Hand & Off-Hand, it give more Damage too but isn't good for PvP after all, so use it on PvE to get a High damage. As I said before, take Main Hand & Off-Hand to PvP because it increases the defense.

It's not a good idea use Staff for PvP because it slacks the resistence, you can do PvE using Sphere and Stiletto too but with staff you can make much more DPS, so it's up to you choose which weapon you will use on each situation.

Duel Tips

PvP Against Bards

A good tip against
bards which use Ballad is use the Ice Flow before use Conflagrate, so ballad
will dispel Ice Flow effect and then you can stun your enemy with Conflagrate.

PvP Against Paladins/Warriors

A good tip against
Paladins/Warriors is when you got out of barriers so teleport and then the
enemy will lose you as the target, when enemy re-target you go invisible so
there is time to leave combat and re-buff barriers :D

PvP Against Engineers

A simple tip
against engineers is Kill as faster as you can the Steel Trap, and keep
attacking far away from him.

PvP Against Mages (Hybrid Build Tip)

A good tip if you
will use Hybrid build against other mage is do Electric Pulse to remove enemy’s
barriers more faster.

Elixir
These Elixirs can help you
at both PvE/PvP

Elixir of Proficiency

Elixir of Brutality

Elixir of Willpower

Elixir of Luck

Elixir of Vitality

These elixirs can be
purchased in boutique for 20 cash each, or from other player/Auction.

Food
You can buy food that increases your Vitality/Willpower at dragon bay

Or you can purchase them in Astral Hangar

This is a necessary information to these who are
starting now on Allods Online, when you do Astral/Raid so try at least go with
a food buff to increases vitality and willpower, keep with food or potions in
bag all the time because you will need them!:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 17th 2015, 1:59am)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:16pm

Part 14 - Conclusion

Sorry for that long wall of text but i think this is all the information which we need know to be a good player and be Strong, I hope it was interesting this guide and i have tried to be as detailed as possible and give you everything you need to be the best Mage that you can be :)

I dont know if i wrote something wrong, so sorry if i did it because i'm brazilian and be 100% fluent in english is a bit impossible at the moment
:pinch:

I want thanks to Zaen because he help me supervise my guide and he give me some tips about the Layout, thanks man you help me a lot ^^

It was fun to write about my class and share my build, also i want you guys comment about this thread so we can share ideas and discuss about it too.

Mage is an amazing class, can do great damage and it’s really fun to play as Mage too, so now that you know everything about it go and give your best! And please don’t hesitate to comment and discuss!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sendokai" (Apr 16th 2015, 10:24pm)