You are not logged in.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:42am

If you go bloodlust you loose alot dmg since its profi + vita and brut +blood

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:27am

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

Actually you build profi if you want constant damage (+ vitality = pvp) and brutality if you want to deal more damage the longer the fight takes ( so more useful in pve) . And 20% of damage as healing is pretty nice for melee(that's what i have right now).
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:15pm

Just had a fight with a friend summ , before patch i killed her easily now i upgraded my runes (shy not ) got 3 k more gs then her and 0 chances to kill....1 heal and shes full the new anger system is shit plus she has determination...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:19pm

I'm not 100% sure since game's not on so I can't check, but from what I've seen in astral greens bloodlust comes paired with brutality, so if you stack brut you also get bloodlost, with is a nice adition, since I consider bloodlust the best "offensive" defensive stat there is for us.

You simply can't go brutality on all pieces of gear, try to balance proficency/brutality on gear acording to your preferences. Personaly I prefer a decent ratio of 60-40 ( % ) proficency/brutality in gear.
For glory.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:05pm

wrong! the blood lust comes with cruelty in the lvl 60 equipment, so if you pick half of the set as cruelty/blood lust and the rest vita/pure damage it would be better than just full set of vitality+damage.

also i am even wondering if i should just pick 100% cruelty+blood lust stuff. why? because we have rubis that increase our damage by 30% when the enemy is under 30%, so cruelty would work much better than straight damage

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:12pm

Just had a fight with a friend summ , before patch i killed her easily now i upgraded my runes (shy not ) got 3 k more gs then her and 0 chances to kill....1 heal and shes full the new anger system is shit plus she has determination...
now anger is only useful when you have a lot of stuff.
summoners have never been easy to kill using a scout.
the scout really needs more damage! he needs a lot more damage than he has now.
i have the feeling (correct me if i'm wrong) that the new stats favor vastly healing classes.
they have turned the scout into a "group only" pvp class while all the other classes can be competitive (i don't consider engineer as a class)
also as i said, the scout with this new patch will probably need a lot of life steal to be effective.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:49am

@rodde now with that last post of youre i agree 100 %^^ i hear something that if ru manages they will rework scout in 5.1 if not a bit later

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:19am

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

@rodde now with that last post of youre i agree 100 %^^ i hear something that if ru manages they will rework scout in 5.1 if not a bit later
patch notes for 5.1 are up, no scout rework, only warden rework. maybe we get something in 5.2
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 7:48pm

i hope so^^ but it's unlikely to happen any time soon.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:33pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Scouts got the warrior treatment rmbr the Heartbreakers that was your chance you blew it, needed to act deep and make it look useless.
Sorry guys scouts are fucked for life

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:43pm

heartbreakers... sniff sniff... how could you remind me! what am i to do now? i want them back sniffff

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:46pm

Scout is a pretty interesting class this patch cause it is capable of some gnarly shit. Maybe not on the scale of a 2 button class like mages(not saying thats all there is to the class, but it is all you need to kill a person for sure. surge and comet ftw)

I myself have no PVP'd as ranged scout very much in this patch but I will say it's damage is still very substantial. 300k from each hit of a double shot is no joking around if the person has a proper balance going on( in the 200-300k area to be fair).

The issue of every class having multiple ways to close the gaps in distance is a rather significant issue but it is manageable, but sometimes there is to many people and even invis doesn't help you live alittle longer.

But melee scout I know for sure can be a very solid PVPer.
Balancing the new stats is not a hard thing to do but you need to toss the mentality of the old stats out the window, cause we do not have thousands of stats like we did in past. We have a few hundred. You dont need 80-100 of all stats cause its not going to happen anytime soon.

mid 50's to low 60s is fine for primary, secondary mid 40's to low 50's works fine, and your third stat mid 20s works just fine in my experience

I was playing with different builds each WH and I have to say each build held its merits but a moderate amount of brutality for scout does wonders with the art of killing rubies

Melee scout is still awesome, you just need to work out the balances and have the fortitude to stick with a class thats not like warrior bard or mage, where 2-3 buttons face rolls people.

PS:even though blade storm is nerfed (you can be hurt in it now) it's dps output is still funny as all hell, will also say. Xneia was a very durable scout from everyone else I have encountered
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:05pm

yeah, actually rushing my scout to lvl 60 to prove to people that you can do some good shit even with the actual skill and rubies tree.