You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 11:12pm

How do I use marks of fate in allods game?

How do I use marks of fate in allods game?

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 12:33am

when you do quests, often there is an auto complete option that you can spend marks of fate to complete without having to actually do the quest.
You can find the icon at the bottom of the quest when the quest is selected. it will look like a small stone with a green check in it.
Just press it to auto complete ;)

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 12:56am

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:25am

And for maximum XP gain on "Kill 10 rats" type quests, kill 9 rats then complete the quest using marks of fate - the extra XP you get for using the marks of fate is the same, but you get 9 rats' worth of XP as well. (Well, back when marks of fate were introduced, it worked like that, you may find that 6.0 is different.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:47am

additional info relevant to this

Quoted from "Nuclear Russian"

Since marks give ~10% of amount used as experience, they are best used on quest that have 'gather x' from chests/plants/etc or other no combat exp ones, since that way you actually gain extra experience vs doing quests directly.