You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 4:42pm

Guild quest lvl65

How can i do guild quest at lvl65 at KoE without being killed? Every hour i go there i just meet some nice league lvl9-11 runes waiting for free kills.
It look like they want force ppl to open world PVP, but doing it like this only new ppl just quit game.

Lets say some new ppl make guild and want to lvl it up, but when new person lvl65 with lvl4 runes(you can get them even as F2P easy) get killed few times at KoE by person with lvl9-11 runes, they just quit.

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 6:08pm

It's the same on both sides, don't worry. If a guild wants to be competitive, the members have to rely on both PvE and PvP aspects of the game. That's why one of the four guild quests are PvP oriented.

My best advice would be to not go alone, and go with some guildies. It doesn't guarantee you won't get into a fight, but it will help to get alive out of it.

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 12:28pm

If we are new ppl with lvl4 runes without other cash shop items, then your advice is make full party(lvl4 runes and no other cash shop items) and still person with lvl9-11 runes kill half of us. If we manage to kill him then he just return in 1 min(maybe less, cuz fast mount) and we must wait for our ppl to return from purgatory too. You think we didnt try that, half of ppl just quit doing, cuz "waste of time and gold, screw this".

They are quest at KoE which are PVP and give prestige. When i played few years back guild quests wasnt PVP, but was in open world so you could get attacked by warbanner.

If its same on both sides, then it suck for new ppl/guilds on both sides.

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 1:38pm

You can buy a protection for 1 hour next to the portal at KoE. With it, you won't go to pergatory and spend myrrh. I've noticed that when you have it, you are less attacked.

Rate this thread