You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:54am

Most solo-friendly class?

New player here and am wondering what is the most solo-friendly class in this game?

I recall reading somewhere that it's the Summoner but that was a few years ago.

I tend to play during odd hours, hence the request.

Many thanks!

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:50am

Summoner = Damage + Heal + Pet (=) the most solo-friendly class

Monday, April 20th 2015, 11:47am

azalin71

Trainee

New player here and am wondering what is the most solo-friendly class in this game?

I tend to play during odd hours, hence the request.

Many thanks!
This server have poplulation in pretty much all timezones. It should be possible to find some companions.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:21pm

warden^^ has better tankpet and damage than summy and can kill mobs and bosses faster this way

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:59pm

every class in dps spec with maxed bloodlust = great solo-playing
thankfully you dont need anyone for leveling at all

however manaclasses except summoner with bloodtap will need to make pause from time to time
summoner is great because it can do literally everything, at least for himself

healer is a really manahungry for example, especially if you dont play manaconserving
mage also has noticable manaproblems now where the illusions no longer restore mana

leveling with a high-bloodlust warrior or paladin will be like a walk in the sunshine for sure
warden is, as already told, also good, but still a manaclass (however it depletes not so fast since you can let the pet, which is energy, do the main part of fighting)

tl dr version:

scout
paladin (these 2 are the best classes atm)

or not THIS powerful but still good:

warrior
summoner
warden

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:24pm

Quoted

mage also has noticable manaproblems now where the illusions no longer restore mana
bullshit...

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:34pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

healer is a really manahungry for example, especially if you dont play manaconserving
What are you doing, using nothing but cleansing flame? Even gathering 5 to 10 mobs with cleansing flame I never had to stop to get mana while leveling.
Again I had no problems with mana while leveling.

warden is, as already told, also good, but still a manaclass (however it depletes not so fast since you can let the pet, which is energy, do the main part of fighting)
And again, I had no mana problems leveling this class.

@OP

Sometimes it is wise to ignore what Allods Online Player says.

You will get different answers from everyone. Best thing to do is find a class you like and stick with it.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:15am

Everything pretty much depends on the game play that people like because every class is good and unique on it's own way.
First you have Ranged classes and you have Mele.
Some of the classes are better in dealing good Single target damage while some are good at dealing AoE damage,
Finally you have classes that use Energy and classes that use Mana for their attacks and those would be just basics, the list can be long.

As for leveling I dont know what would you search for exactly in a class, But from this what you wrote I would recommend you to take Warden.
This class is really easy to play, you have good damage, good surviability and heals, plus you have a pet that can save your ass always when it's needed.
You can also be a Mele or a Caster, whatever you like.
Bluescarlet can help you, he is a Warden :D

Second class I would recommend you would be Summoner of course and I can help you with this class.

Now as for this Mana problem thing you guys are talking about,
Consider that almost 95% of beginners dont have Blue Carnifex scroll and that Epic Commander scroll that regenerate mana when you are mounted...and most of them dont even have a mount.
But from what I've seen, most of the players that are leveling (not including reincarnations) are killing one mob at the time so they wont have that big of a problem with mana, it only burns out when people are doing AoE attacks on some classes.
But if Mana is a problem or not, it's better to use those Martyr abilities to level up Patronage level where your Vigor will increase and with it your damage will be slightly better and especially when having a Reincarnated Buff when leveling a Reincarnation.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laurissa" (Apr 21st 2015, 2:34am)

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:36am

Quoted

bullshit...

there is a big difference between an endgame-char (or its reincarnation) and a (new) leveling char
for leveling, without the manarefill form the illusions mage lost a really good skill
now consider than as a leveling-char you dont even have all the manasaving rubies, then its like "martyrs salvation" every few mobs or something, otherwise be oom all the time

What are you doing, using nothing but cleansing flame? Even gathering 5 to 10 mobs with cleansing flame I never had to stop to get mana while leveling.

Again I had no problems with mana while leveling.

as meleeheal your mana is empty within 2 or 3 mobs usually at certain points of the game
as casterheal its a little bit better but still bad
as fullhealer (with some offensive attacks) its best, but only if you do enough damage so you wont need a lot of attacks and or have manareg (blue carnifex & mount-manareg)
beeing a new char wothout these will force you to use martyrs salvation every few mobs if you dont want to wait several minutes for mana to refill :wacko:

Now as for this Mana problem thing you guys are talking about,
Consider that almost 95% of beginners dont have Blue Carnifex scroll and that Epic Commander scroll that regenerate mana when you are mounted...and most of them dont even have a mount.
But from what I've seen, most of the players that are leveling (not including reincarnations) are killing one mob at the time so they wont have that big of a problem with mana, it only burns out when people are doing AoE attacks on some classes.
But if Mana is a problem or not, it's better to use those Martyr abilities to level up Patronage level where your Vigor will increase and with it your damage will be slightly better and especially when having a Reincarnated Buff when leveling a Reincarnation.

exactly this
problem is you will eventually need so much mana-reg from martys salvation so your martyrlevel will be max for your level already and you still will be in need for it :S

so for OP... summoner with bloodtap-rubies will regen a lot of mana every mobkill so mana will never be a problem while leveling / farming at all
its basically a integrated blue carnifex that triggers every kill and does not need beeing out of combat to refill mana :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 29th 2016, 8:24pm)

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 1:05pm

Oh wow. Thanks a lot for the help guys! There's so much to learn about this game and it all seems awesome so far, although a little overwhelming. Lots of reading and experimenting to do!

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 3:35pm

yeah the the best advice we can give you^^ read the stuff ingame and try things out a bit NO tipp or something will be better than this^^ and never completly trust what ppl say to you cuz many run around with no clue but tell ppl how its done right :P

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 4:09am

i play summmoner

i play summoner and i have it since year 2012 and i am not rdy to change that class :D