You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 8:29pm

Wardens and their misleading/buggy sides

Although warden might seem like a clear, balanced and a well made class, there are several flaws, that don't let me decide what is best for my limited number of builds (2). Yes I'm a free to play crab.

First of all, there are several misleading rubie descriptions, for example "Medley Mastery" rubie.

This one is a minor problem, can be solved by simply editing the description.

Second problem is more serious. There's a rubie that doesn't work or does something that isn't written in description. The healing effect lasts for 6 secs even while having this rubie.

Please change the description, so it would match the effect of the rubie, or if it's just malfunctioning, fix it.

Third problem is an inaccurate description. Warden healers have an effect that makes them take less damage when they have used their primary healing effect. While it maybe does or doesn't work, the biggest question for me is - if it works, then how much does it reduce the damage taken and how much you get per stack?

Please make it clear, how much the damage is reduced and if it isn't working by any chance, fix it.

I have found one bug. While it isn't game-breaking and I'm not even sure if it was intentionaly or unintentionaly caused, it gives a small advantage buffs-wise in groups. Wardens can use buffs while healing.
http://i.imgur.com/SKL0IIl.jpg

I wouldn't die if you leave it as it was, but it would be really nice for all the wardens (at least of the english client) to see proper descriptions.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:38pm

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:43pm

Well, this thread is full of suggestions :)