You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:35pm

Polish language !!!

Hi ! Why Allods Team add a Germany , English and French language , but not Polish ? Polish peoples are demanding a Polish language . Why you have removed this ?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:40pm

Why are you discriminating against the Portuguese?

They can only offer so many forums.

Almost every online resource offers support in German, French and English, because between the three, the most efficient cost/benefit is found - adding more forums (and associated staff) is too expensive for the gains.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:44pm

We had about 15 ppl on P2P from Ploand. So i think the localisation would not be worth the costs.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:05pm

Modliszka

Beginner

It was said, that polish language will no longer be supported, because there were just a few players.
Polish people can use the english, german, french launcher and forum :)

Polish players are probably 4th - 5th biggest nation in game (after French, Germans and Americans and maybe English) so I don't now how you can call it "a few players"
The real problem behind this post is that there was Polish client (and Polish server) before (I also used it), and there was no official statement that it won't be continued.
We had about 15 ppl on P2P from Ploand. So i think the localisation would not be worth the costs.

Basing on p2p server population there is no localisation worth the costs;)
And you made typo - its Poland

But I'm really happy that I have English client now - so easy to communicate and discuss builds, quests and so on.
It should be just English in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:37pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Hi ! Why Allods Team add a Germany , English and French language , but not Polish ? Polish peoples are demanding a Polish language . Why you have removed this ?
Polish ppl are not the only one without localized game. The italians also lose their localization after merge on april 1st.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:16pm

machopi

Beginner

I speak mandarin and i demand mandarin language support rite noe! :Р

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:48pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

I speak mandarin and i demand mandarin language support rite noe! :Р
LOL ... all i have to say is LOL. :D
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:08pm

There isnt a ''few''
Polish players there are 3-4 Polish Guilds with a lot of players

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:25pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

There isnt a ''few''
Polish players there are 3-4 Polish Guilds with a lot of players

True. But you should have add, that those are the 'only Polish ppl' guilds. There are many ppl from Poland in other, multinational, guilds too. Nevertheless, as Modliszka said, there was PL server, and not all ppl speak English.
At least make sections notated by previously existing servers. Turkey has his own part on the forum, why not make some space for Italy and Poland? After all, we had separate clients in our native languages too (some time ago).

The real problem behind this post is that there was Polish client (and Polish server) before (I also used it), and there was no official statement that it won't be continued.

nop, the real problem there is no Polish Mods, GMs etc., since the 'old one' (whoever they were) didn't came along with us.