You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 1:52pm

RU P2P server

Any1 know how things look there? I think they are 2 updates ahead so do they add some missing items there?

I always played Allods for costumes, mounts and awesome emots menu. I deleted all my chars 2-3years ago and sweared never coming back(bad goblinball games, tired of getting gear/glyphs and some other things), but when i saw orc on little goat i came back only for it.

I think Allods have best mounts and costumes in all mmos i played in last 6-7 years.

Only reason i didnt come to P2P server are missing mounts, but with crystal exchange rate still rising it may change.
If 6.02 patch add more mounts from F2P, then it will be +- no brainer to play on P2P server.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 5:03pm

All I know about changes for p2p is pegasus (but I think it's already in game as drop from Caterina). And replicators drop for last boss on helping hand in 6.0.1
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Monday, April 27th 2015, 9:30pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

the dragon drops from the last boss of Eclipse
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 8:07am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

but when i saw orc on little goat i came back only for it.
A few NA people got a goat from an event a little bit before the server merge. Sense then I have seen no events like NA use to have.

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 11:51am

Here you go, see and believe:

8:35 - Drake
42:04 - Fox
1:24:37 - Pegasus and Goat

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 12:36am

Hmm that video change a lot. Still dont like some things about P2P, but goat mount and kitty "spacebar" action can fix that.

Rate this thread