You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:40pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Forum login

Hi, I'm having problems to log in to forum. What i do is:

1 - I log in to allods.com without problems.
2 - Click on forum link and get redirected to forum.
3 - Land on forum w/o user. Click on login link on forum, get redirected to allods.com. In there, i'm logged w/o any issue.

Last week my account was 'Fixed' bcs i had duplicated accounts issue, maybe that's related?
Cheers.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:44pm

What are you accessing the forum from?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:28pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Hi,

I'm seeing a similar problem except in reverse. Any time I log out, once the auto redirect happens, it logs me straight back in. I can't leave the forum!!! :D

Using FF with the no-script add on. But I do have all scripts allowed on this site.

Cheers!

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

What are you accessing the forum from?
mm? I don't understand the question. 'Where' do you mean? That's already in my first post.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:52pm

Literally, where?

Home, work, school, laptop, desktop, mobile...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:36pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

From all places actually =P Home and office, using ubuntu and windows. Browsers Firefox and chrome. Tried Safari also, but its all the same. Im sure this is related with my account fix because after i could log in game i could not log in forum anymore.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:25pm

Try IE.

It could be an addon causing issues - I've had some very odd issues using a mobile browser, I'm not entirely sure how it's authenticating