You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 5:43am

astanton21

Beginner

• "astanton21" started this thread

Mounts for Pridens?

I absolutely despise the Xadaganian Steed mount. Very plain and hard looking. I love the Kanian runner and want to get it for my priden who is in the league. But when I preview the steed's bridle it only shows me the Xadaganian steed, no the kanian runner like it should. Before I buy I want to know for a fact which one I will get. My Priden currently resides in Novograd.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 12:50pm

Pridens get the Xadaganian steed.. the only way you will get the Kanian runner is having a Kanian/Elf Incarn to be able to buy the Kanian horse

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 11:45pm

astanton21

Beginner

• "astanton21" started this thread

Pridens get the Xadaganian steed.. the only way you will get the Kanian runner is having a Kanian/Elf Incarn to be able to buy the Kanian horse
I noticed that only Imperial May Holiday items are available to me as well. Are Priden's just stuck as imperial even though they join the league?