You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 10:00am

broken games connection

Hi all broken chains is such an apt name for the allods game atm

PLaying for over 1month solid after coming back after 1 year off and bammmm now i get connection issues for no reason , dont accept its my pc or my files worked fine for over a month but know its playing up again thinking now after over 1year off why i left in the first place BROKEN chains indeed by name and nature

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 10:13am

wipangell

Intermediate

Hello Fistmister,
You might check the following things:
- is your firewall blocking allods?
- are you using avast as antivirus? If yes, you shall go on parameters and check if allods is designed as a danger
- are you using wify are etheret? If you are using the first one you might go on your box parameters and check if you are allowed to use this kind of connexion eater application (if there's a limit or not).
- are you passing throught a proxy? If yes, you might check on it.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Rate this thread